#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

On 1/23/2020 at 3:32 AM, Fred Greorge said:

CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP FOR MT103/202 WIRE TRANSFER REAL AND SERIOUS RECEIVERS  ONLY +15855028720

please whatsup +971 528670666

Guest huckleberry
On 1/22/2020 at 9:32 PM, Fred Greorge said:

CHAT ME ON WHATSAPP FOR MT103/202 WIRE TRANSFER REAL AND SERIOUS RECEIVERS  ONLY +15855028720

write to

berry.huckle@protonmail.com

we do receive

payment is done in same week

share is 50/50

I am the recipient of Barclays accounts ... transfer wise ... handles bank ... I am in uk ready to receive any shipping

+989384657782

Guest Carol

I have a Receiver in Deutsche Bank in Germany.
if you interested, please contact me at 

Whatsapp: +5511984817000

telegram https://t.me/Rentabilizandi

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Yunus Gul
      We have SERIOUS DIRECT RECEIVERS with High Limit company accounts in Europe Monaco, Netherlands, Germany and UK.
      BNP PARIBAS - MONACO
      BARCLAYS BANK - LEICESTER - U.K
      COMMERZBANK AG – MÜNCHEN - GERMANY
      ING BANK – ROTTERDAM - NETHERLANDS
      We do except for genuine Sender/Investor/Mandates with procedure KYC or None-KYC.
      MT 103 Wire Cash Transfer
      MT 103/202 (Cash Transfer) Not Manual Download, not Alliance lite 2 Mode
      IBAN to IBAN
      SEPA Credit Transfer (SCT) only.
      (Swift in any currency) and Sepa (Sct) in Euro
      If sender located in Europe we can arrange face to face meeting.
      Ratio % = to be agreed and flexible.
      After receiving cash wire transfer from the sender we guaranteed payout (MT103 wire transfer on EUR, USD or SEPA on EUR) within is max 48 to 72 hours.
      We don't make advance payments.!
      Only serious fresh offers with real senders/investors, mandates and consultants contacts via whatsapp : +960 7523155
    • By SeeSaw
      We are Receiver’s for normal MT103 | MT103/202 TT/Wire Transfer ($/€) and located in East Africa.
      We are a visible company that is operating in perpetuity, which means we are not interested in all senders but those who can only be able to meet various terms and our own KYC Standards.
      Our Limits are Contract Based. It means we can receive funds from whatever small amount to a higher amount assuming the Sender has a favorable KYC. Also, the Party to receive funds from us upon our Office receiving the tranches will need to have a positive KYC.
      We are not only interested in receiving the funds but quality Senders.
      Caution:
      We advise that all senders:
      a). That have the intention of making prepayments proposals to stay away. Should you think of any “Prepayments” please go ahead and secure an Insurance Cover over the funds for be sent. The assumption is that whoever is at risk, is the one to seek protection.
      b). That have the intention of requesting for a Payment Guarantee Letter (PGL) under our company letterhead, we will provide.
      c). That need a PGL signed by the Bank or under the Bank’s letterhead, you will have to pay all necessary prepayments to the Bank before sending the Investment Funds. It is a standard procedure across all Banks that are to take risks under any PGL.
      Conclusion:
      If you are interested in our services or collaboration, please let us have your contact and we will get in touch.
    • By SeeSaw
      1. Amount Range: $/€ 500K to $/€ 5M.
      2. The share split is paid out in one bullet payment.
      3. We don’t pay upfront/prepayments whatsoever.
      4. We are in Kenya.
      5. Safe Wire Transfers or similar translations only. (no charge or roll backs).