#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

SERVICES AVAILABLE:

- MT103/202 MANUAL DOWNLOAD ALLIANCE LITE 2 RECEIVERS IN ROMANIA,BULGARIA AND SINGAPORE(ALWAYS CIS OF SENDER COMES FIRST NON NEGOTIABLE) 

- MT104 SENDER IN PORTUGAL AND SPAIN(ALWAYS CIS OF RECEIVER COMES FIRST NON NEGOTIABLE) 

- BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNT OPENING SERVICE TO RECEIVE AND DOWNLOAD YOUR OWN MT103/202 

Guest DOULOS
On 2/4/2020 at 7:19 PM, Ivan Rodriguez said:

SERVICES AVAILABLE:

- MT103/202 MANUAL DOWNLOAD ALLIANCE LITE 2 RECEIVERS IN ROMANIA,BULGARIA AND SINGAPORE(ALWAYS CIS OF SENDER COMES FIRST NON NEGOTIABLE) 

- MT104 SENDER IN PORTUGAL AND SPAIN(ALWAYS CIS OF RECEIVER COMES FIRST NON NEGOTIABLE) 

- BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNT OPENING SERVICE TO RECEIVE AND DOWNLOAD YOUR OWN MT103/202 

My receiver is interested in receiving MT104 Sender from Portugal and Spain.  I will send CIS.  Please send your email to my email: nathan.yong89@gmail.com

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By 苏磊
      Hello, I am the receiver team agent, if you have (TT, MT103/202, GPI,ipip-ipid, DTC, AL2....) sender, please tell me, looking forward to cooperating with you, thank you....my whatsapp:+8613615562292
    • By pops anderson
      i`m looking for new senders that has just recently joined this site not the sameold shoppers who`s been on here for months !! for i`m direct to a new  receiver in the u.k. who has accts with BARCLAYS & HSBC  BANKS
      for IPIP /MT103/202 / ALLIANCE LITE2
      ratio as follows 
      45% sender
      5% sender side commission 
      45% receiver
      5% me (Richard) receiver side commission
      plz respond only to my
      email  raoilandgas953@gmail.com  

• By Davidtran
      If you are looking for a Goverment account receiver of MT103/202, MT103/202 Manual Download, IPIP. 
      You're tired of working hard and your money is still stuck. Please contact me at danvid.tran99 at gmail dot com.
      Best regards