#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Pete

MT103-202 CASH/MD, ALLIANCE LITE2 serious sender needed

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sam Brook
      We are working partner for Debt Management Company Hungary. Direct receiver for Alliance lite 2 funds. Remember We are not brokers so avoid getting into silly debates. Any genuine sender out there willing to work and get payout contact me. And, those sender who have claims over DEBT management can contact me along with these proof to make them look legit! Remember without these proofs i will not consider the sender legit! so do not waste time.. 
      If the sender can provide me with the following documents i will consider them legit and they will get their PAYOUT .. 
      1) Swift MT103/202 Copy of their transaction,
      2) Black Screenshot of their transfer 
      3) Debit note
      4) Sender's CIS 
      5) 'If' they have Original DOA that they had signed prior sending the funds to our account.  
      P.S : I will not entertain forged or fake documents and do not start with petty talks like PGL this and PGL that before proving your legitimacy over funds that you sent.. Prove your authenticity by providing me the documents mentioned above before talking about PGL's .. 
      Contact me via,
      bluestar.trading.fze@gmail.com
    • By Guest377749
      Ratio 50/50.Cashback in same day !!! Please only direct,we are ready for 4Digit.
      ONLY: USD, EUR.
      +995599377749 Whattsapp Business
    • By BlackWolfMiningLTD
      PLEASE TYPE  +7 937 791 08 20 
    • By Oliver Wang
      I HAVE ALIPAY QR CODE RECEIVER, HUIONE PAY RECEIVER  YOU CAN DONATE BY SCANNING THE QR CODE, PAYOUT AFTER 24 HOURS. 
    • By Gfv 2019
      If you are a Genuine Sender with No upfront Charge. Please contact :         gfvofficial2019@gmail.com