#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
wood.man

ALLIANCE LITE 2, GPI Senders --URGENTLY NEEDED--

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By pops anderson
      cash transfer mt103/202,visa net,alliance lite 2 ,ipip & DTC
      receivers who `s below banks are 
      UOB SINGAPORE
      HSBC & BARCLAYS in the U.K.
      note: cis will only issued to sender or mandate no brokers,period!!!
    • By Nino
      1-I need a direct receiver/mandate of DB germany for wire transfer. I'm direct to the sender mandate, amount €500m.
      2-I need a direct receiver/mandate for Alliance lite 2, I'm direct to sender mandate, amount €500m.you must submit CIS with account video not older than 3weeks old showing Alliance lite 2 code for sender's approval before we issue contracts to you.
      3- I need a direct receiver/mandate for IPIP most preferablly Europe, Asia (excluding Indonesia) for my two IPIP senders(each with its own terms and procedures,one of which is f2f exchange of final codes and the other must have a video call with your receiver before the exchange of documents and kicking of the transaction)
      Amount:
      first sender between 50b-100b
      Second sender, we upload according to Receiver's capacity,upto Trillions. 
      All transactions I'm direct, no broker Chains.. You must be direct to your receiver to close any of this deals quickly.
      Email: Feelmrnice@gmail.com 
      WhatsApp: +2348082689101 
    • By Nino
      🛑 *I need a Direct Receiver Mandate*

*_I have 3 direct senders for the below transactions and terms for each must be met or please don't bother to write me_*

‼ *First IPIP sender:* _Total amount not less than 100B or according to Receivers Capacity with contracts_
      ▪ *Ratio:* _T. B. D._
      ▪ *Procedure:* _Sender will issue MT199 to the receiver, no BO to BO_
      ▪ *Terms:* _Receiver Must accept to receive final codes from the sender F2F,sender will go to receivers country, any part of the world on sender's expenses and give final codes in hand to the receiver_

‼ *Second IPIP sender:*
       _Total amount not less than 100B or according to Receivers Capacity upto 1T with or without contracts_
      ▪ *Ratio:* _T. B. D._
      ▪ *Procedure:* _As the receiver wishes, We can do BO to BO, or mandate to mandate, if your receiver wants MT199 whatever procedure is most comfortable by you_
      ▪ *Terms* _Receiver must be willing to have a video call with my sender to prove your directness. And transaction will start an hour immediately after the call. 

‼ *Alliance Lite 2:* _is for a total amount of €500 million with 1st tranche of €9.8 million, 2nd tranche of €240.2 million and 3rd tranche of €250 million._
      ▪ *Ratio:* _T. B. D_
      ▪ *Procedure:* _T. B. D_
      ▪ *Terms:* _Receiver must provide current video of account, must not be today, maximum 1month old_

✅ *NOTE:* *_Please read and understand carefully, don't write me if you are not direct, don't inbox me if you can't keep any of the terms written, let's not waste our time, I'll simply ignore you. I'm direct to the senders, and you must be direct to the receiver(at least 2nd degree person before the receiver)_* My WhatsApp https://wa.me/2348082689101
    • By Trade Investment
      Happy New Year, everyone!
      It’s a new year and work resume completely on Monday. Submit all your offers; IPIP/IPID, MT103/202 MD , DTC, ALLIANCE LITE 2, SWIFT CASH TRANSFERS, VISANET & POS TRANSACTONS.  We have the power/capacity to receive hug amount; Millions or Billions. Our Receivers are government related and Bank Officers are high level technicians and always ready to handle all manual downloads appropriately for smoot execution. As mentioned earlier, we have government backup. We use government accounts to move funds safely without obstructions.
      Genuine Sender are needed. Please be advise that long chain of broker won’t be tolerated due to a horrible experience.  Only direct SENDERS mandate is required, perhaps we might accommodate a direct Agent to SENDER’S mandate.
      Awaiting your response.
      Best regards,
      Mos Trade & Investment LTD
      Email: Mostradeinvestment@gmail.com
    • By Mazher Malik
      We have direct receivers for  IPIP/SEPA
      Receivers accounts are available in UK, Singapore, Turkey, Hong Kong and other locations.
      Genuine senders may respond by email to: projmaz10@gmail.com