WhatsApp

+1 (661) 403-4149

On 2/19/2020 at 10:59 PM, Johnny said:

I need Singapore business bank account for receving wire/ cash transfer

If you are direct receiver contact me asap 

johnnyzilevu.47@gmail.com

WhatsApp

+1 (661) 403-4149

Do you still need Singapore business bank account? Please contact me at danvid.tran99@gmail.com

Thanks and best regards

David

On 19‏/2‏/2020 at 17:59, Johnny said:

أحتاج إلى حساب مصرفي للأعمال في سنغافورة لاستلام التحويلات البرقية / النقدية

إذا كنت المتلقي المباشر اتصل بي في اسرع وقت ممكن 

johnnyzilevu.47@gmail.com

ال WhatsApp

+1 (661) 403-4149

call me please +441904501016

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Manish Singh
      Hello,
      We have a receiving accounts for wire transfer and direct deposit... if any genuine loader kindly ping me personally.. manish19844@gmail.com
    • By pops anderson
      CASH ONLY WIRES , NO B/S CHECKS delivered to my home or office ,noway CASH CASH WIRE ONLY!!!!!!!!!
      i just opened a Discover acct. in my name  here in the states to receive mt103 cash international  wire transfers for fee of 25% per transaction theneafter receive and cooling off period of 48 / 72 hrs i wire the 75% mins wire fees as directed to any free world!funds must be 100% clean,no terrorists activity,no drug cartel period !!! for if i`m am aware of this i will immediately terminate the transaction period end of story! for starters min first tranche $100.000.00 USD with increases that are TBD btwn me and the sender !!!Last and very very important you won`t nor never will have access to my username nor password !! if interested  then  let`s communicate via email and my skype so tat i can see your face and vice versa and if you aren`t then fine and keep your negative thoughts to yourself and goodluck and  long life to you and yours ! the interested let`s start a  successful business relationship where we both are content rgds,Pops
    • By pops anderson
      i need one receiver 
      if you have cc with me before then we certaily didn`t close not blaming you
      theres a lot of factors that go into a close and pretty much there are good people on both sides receivers and senders ok,therefore i`m not incline to proceed with you again ,nothing against  you but  that`s my preference !fyi i work both sides 
      but if we have again  as i stated cc before regarding a money transfer and we didn`t close/fund then i have no interest in moving with you nor you with me ,plz nothing against you personally nor plz don`t  hold it against me !!
      i need fresh 
      receivers  period!plz reply to my email raoilandgas953@gmail.com and not on this site await that one real IPIP,DTC,AL2 and MT103  &MT 103/202 Receiver .last i have a wells fargo and Discover acct  set up here in the states will accept 500k cash  weekly  75% sender 25% me  then i will wire to where i`m directed to anyone in the free world ,no terrorists,no drug cartels and no scammeres !thisn`t accessabile to the sender period!!  thanks,
      Richard
    • By pops anderson
      i`m looking for a
      Mt103 & MT103/202 Sender
      for my  direct
       MT103 & MT103/202 Receiver (U.K)
      who`s Bank is 
      Lloyds of London 
      he can only for test/starters 50M Euros max contract and 5M Euros tranches until the sendr proves to the Bank that he/she is real !!! so if you have the unrealistic contracts this isn`t for you 
      ratio as follows
      50% senders
      40% receivers
      10% me,Richard & my intermediaries
      if you can`t accept this ratio plz move on and keep your  ungrateful remarks to yourself!!!! plz reply to my email raoilandgas953@gmail.com only and not on this site ! Last we only do MT103 & MT103/202 only no IPIP,AL2 and no DTC!!!!