#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Our receiver mainly focus on MT103 direct cash transfer.

For IPIP, we have connections with receivers in China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Cayman Island, Poland, UK and other Europe area.

Please come with the DOA. No upfront, no advance will be paid for the deal.

My whatsapp is +85253085807.

On 3/17/2020 at 6:56 AM, Sing Chan said:

For IPIP, we have connections with receivers in China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, India, Cayman Island, Poland, UK and other Europe area.

plz i need your email

plz send me a email 

raoilandgas953@gmail.com

or call  me in the united states 

via my whatsapp+18176069734

i have ipip senders ,be direct to 

daisy chain of brokers,none!!

I have a USA `Chase bank log with $152M USD inside. I need a receiver to partner with on this job. Receiver will be responsible for buying the `software that will be used to push this job. Summer Track version 3.0 is the software needed for this job. Receiver can buy either through my seller or through their own seller. please if you are available for this offer let me know. Note that `i am not a middleman broker. I am the sender for this job. If you impress by being honest in this job, I can partner with your team for other deals. `it will be a long term business relationship . Regards 

Whatsapp : +447404431534

On 3/17/2020 at 7:56 AM, Sing Chan said:

Hi, my sender need Barclays SINGAPORE account for MT103 Cash transfer. 

whatsapp me: +63 995 736 9816.

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am a financial consultant and i can help secure loans, we have a reputable and good provider of bank instruments, bg, sblc , bankers draft (bd).   we can deliver lease and purchase instruments to organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. 

The terms and conditions are flexible and workable by RWA clients.Our lease bg,sblc instrument can be put into ppp trading etc.

Interested broker, consultant  should contact us via email: annawalker3810@gmail.com

On 3/17/2020 at 12:56 AM, Sing Chan said:

Email me at mostradeinvestment@gmail.com for MT103 manual download.

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am a financial consultant and i can help secure loans, we have a reputable and good provider of bank instruments, bg, sblc , bankers draft (bd).   we can deliver lease and purchase instruments to organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. 

The terms and conditions are flexible and workable by RWA clients.Our lease bg,sblc instrument can be put into ppp trading etc.

Interested broker, consultant  should contact us via email: annawalker3810@gmail.com

PROJECT FUNDING AND BANKING INSTRUMENT SUCH AS {BG, SBLC, DTC IPIP, MT103/202 GPI CASH TRANSFER, MTN, LOAN} FOR LEASE AND PURCHASE
We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable of taking up time bound transactions. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the agreement. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges and any other project(s) etc.
Contact 
Name: SMITH MICHAEL

Whatsapp:
+1 (704) 604-8865

Hello Sir/Ma,

I am a financial consultant and i can help you secure loans, we have direct provider of  financial services/ bank instrument (BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC).we can deliver lease and purchase instruments to organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bank.

The terms and conditions are fexible  and workable by RWA clients our lease, bg, sblc instruments can be put into ppp trading etc.

Interested buyers and brokers do email us; annawalker3810@gmail.com

Guest Gideon
On 6/5/2020 at 10:36 AM, alejana kurt said:

Hi, my sender need Barclays SINGAPORE account for MT103 Cash transfer. 

whatsapp me: +63 995 736 9816.

I am direct to Receiver in Spain for Direct Cash Transfer EURO or USD.  If you are in need hit me up pls. +8023023921 whatsapp

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY/LEASE
AT THE BEST RATES AVAILABLE

We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
of taking up time bound transactions.

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
LEASING FEE = 4%+2%

FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
PRICE = 32%+2%
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly. RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days

Name : Elvis roberts

Email : Inquiry.jmfinance@gmail.com

WHATSAPP NO : +1(909)375-0798

On 7/3/2020 at 8:47 PM, Guest Gideon said:

I am direct to Receiver in Spain for Direct Cash Transfer EURO or USD.  If you are in need hit me up pls. +8023023921 whatsapp

Have USDBANK account  hit me +245792126005 WhatsApp 

On 6/11/2020 at 9:16 AM, Annawalker21 said:

Dear Sir/Ma,

Send procedures and DOA to my email. We need block fund mt799 one year and one day

nithhaiahearlysunrise@gmail.com

WhatsApp +2348028847947

On 3/17/2020 at 12:56 AM, Sing Chan said:

FAKE OFFER !!!
A serial online scammer who gives a different identity to each post !

WE ARE LOOKING FOR REAL SENDERS ONLY

We are receivers by swifit MT 103 cash transfer

With very good ratio sender 55% 

Receiver 45% with commission mandates both sides .

Whatsapp +971565259803 

e mail: hasabama@gmail.com

On 6/27/2020 at 2:21 AM, Freddy4hogan said:

I need good receiver that can pay insta merchant pay,international global pay and insta global pay,if you're not time waster and can pay this three,dm me on my whatsapp +91-9742377779