#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
pops anderson

i need one ,one just one good direct receiver

i need one receiver 

if you have cc with me before then we certaily didn`t close not blaming you

theres a lot of factors that go into a close and pretty much there are good people on both sides receivers and senders ok,therefore i`m not incline to proceed with you again ,nothing against  you but  that`s my preference !fyi i work both sides 

but if we have again  as i stated cc before regarding a money transfer and we didn`t close/fund then i have no interest in moving with you nor you with me ,plz nothing against you personally nor plz don`t  hold it against me !!

i need fresh 

receivers  period!plz reply to my email raoilandgas953@gmail.com and not on this site await that one real IPIP,DTC,AL2 and MT103  &MT 103/202 Receiver .last i have a wells fargo and Discover acct  set up here in the states will accept 500k cash  weekly  75% sender 25% me  then i will wire to where i`m directed to anyone in the free world ,no terrorists,no drug cartels and no scammeres !thisn`t accessabile to the sender period!!  thanks,

Richard

Guest we received any transaction mt103 104

we have many accounts in uae ksa europe and others and we receipt any transaction whatever with call back too and i have a big account jpi in kwuit +441904501016

On 3/25/2020 at 9:20 PM, Guest we received any transaction mt103 104 said:

we have many accounts in uae ksa europe and others and we receipt any transaction whatever with call back too and i have a big account jpi in kwuit +441904501016

i need the cis for one real ipip,dtc,mt103/202 and AL2 receiver!

what`s your email,whatsapp and skype??

On 3/25/2020 at 9:20 PM, Guest we received any transaction mt103 104 said:

i havea 500m usd J.P.Morgan mt 103 one way contract as follows 50% sender 40% receiver 5% me ,Richard  receiver facilitator   5% open for sender  mandate/intermediaries 

if interested i need your  email,whatsapp and skype  now!

Guest +919820713668 whtsapp

Hello group:

I have a reliable and genuine BARCLAYS AND HSBC LONDON receiver in *UK* 🇬🇧 i am direct, no intermediaries or brokers between me and the end of payback on this deal. This is a serious Company. If you have a real sender contact me immediatly. NO CIS COLLECTORS or Time wasters, only real people who is willing to make a minimum of £5M deal. Payback we arrange it on private and it can be done the next day or same day of payment clearence. I will only provide the necessary information to make the payment/transfer so dont ask for more useless data.

On 3/26/2020 at 5:22 PM, pops anderson said:

i havea 500m usd J.P.Morgan mt 103 one way contract as follows 50% sender 40% receiver 5% me ,Richard  receiver facilitator   5% open for sender  mandate/intermediaries 

if interested i need your  email,whatsapp and skype  now!

We can receive MT103 and if you need MT104 we also send you .