I have a sure and genuine monitizer for MT110 Bank draft, Please if you are a genuine and serious MT110 bank draft sender or mandate to sender then contact me let's get it started. Again do not message me if you are not a sender or senders mandate. I wont tolerate any form of time wasting or unserious messages. Drop your WhatsApp number for quick communication.
MT 110 instrument discounts for 35%. When MT 110 instrument is sent to SCB Hong Kong (standard chartered bank ) as soon as the receiver bank confirm the MT 110 received. The sender will now send the copy of the original draft to the receivers Bank by mail, once it's confirmed 3 days processing for discounting on the payment will be paid out.
Skype : Badur Cox
What Is a Receiver Bank Trust Account?
Most banks offer Trust Bank Account’s as an optional service. In a Trust Bank Account , a trustee controls funds for the benefit of another party - an individual or a group.The Bank Trust Account is a useful way to convey and control assets on behalf of a third-party owner.
With a Trust Bank Account investors, Senders , brokers, consultant’s and intermediaries are all protected by the trust bank account and commission and all payments are directly made to everyone by the Trust Bank Account Bank Officer / Paymasters with compliance of the DOA or Contract and ICC 619 & 664 IMFPA.
JMD INVESTMENT & COMMODITIES TRADING RECEIVER TRUST BANK ACCOUNT.
Receiver MT103 & MT103/202 Cash Wire Transfer Trust Bank Account
My bank is Westpac Australia 🇦🇺 it is a Trust Banking Account with unlimited capacity and Paymaster Services(Free Of Charges To All Investor/Senders) and can also open offshore bank accounts for any Investor/Sender’s wanting this kind of service.
The facility is only available to an investor/sender when he does a transaction with the receiver for MT103 or MT103/202 Cash Wire Transfer only (NO MANUAL DOWNLOAD)
Come do business with comfort and a piece of mind of assurance that you are getting paid once involved in any transaction. With The Trust Bank Account your payment is GUARANTEED.
MT799 Pre Advice or With POF
Westpac Bank Australia 🇦🇺 does not send any swifts ahead of a transfer.
If WestPac Bank Australia 🇦🇺 receive a Pre advice or MT799 from Sender s Bank, Westpac Bank will confirm automatically that it is RWA to receive.
Upon receipt of Funds MT103, WestPac Bank will automatically send an answerback confirming receipt of Funds and will provide a Reference No.
together with Name of Operator that received bank swift. Here, everything is on automatic and all International Transactions are handled by Westpac Bank, International Department in Sydney (HO) which does its compliance and then lodges Funds into our Trust Account for Payout.
If the sender agrees to how it works, sign the DOA and a copy will be with the bank awaiting the start of the transaction.
I have providers from top rated bank
fresh cut BG/SBLC
Purchase rate 43+3
email - email@example.com
whatsapp +1 6612181826
TRANSACTION PROCEDURES FOR SBLC
NO AFRONT, NO POF.
1. THE BUYER SUBMITS THIS COMPLETED AND SIGNED DOA TO THE PROVIDER, INCLUDING THEIR KYC/CIS AND FULL TRANSACTING BANK COORDINATES.
2. AFTER SUCCESSFUL DUE DILIGENCE, THE PROVIDER COUNTERSIGNS THIS DOA, WITH FULL THEIR KYC/CIS AND FULL ISSUING BANKING CO-ORDINATES, THEREFORE THIS AGREEMENT BECOMES A FULL RECOURSE COMMERCIAL CONTRACT, AND LODGED WITH RESPECTIVE BANKS.
3. THE PROVIDER IN TWO BANKING DAYS WILL SEND PRE-ADVISE VIA SWIFT MT199 OR MT799 TO THE BUYER’S NOMINATED RECEIVING BANK (DRAFT TEST IN EXHIBIT “B”). THE PROVIDER WILL SEND THE BUYER COPY OF THE SWIFT FOR TRACKING.
4. THE BUYER ON RECEIVING THE PRE-ADVISE VIA SWIFT MT199 OR MT799, WILL ISSUE BANK PAYMENT UNDERTAKING (BPU) IN THREE BANKING DAYS VIA SWIFT MT799 TO THE PROVIDER’S NOMINATED BANK. (DRAFT TEXT IN APPENDIX-C) THE BUYER WILL SEND THE PROVIDER COPY OF THE SWIFT FOR TRACKING.
5. THE PROVIDER UPON RECEIPT OF THE BPU AND AFTER VERIFICATION THEIR BANK WILL ISSUE THE SWIFT MT760 SBLC TO THE BUYER’S BANK (DRAFT TEXT IN APPENDIX-D). THE PROVIDER WILL SEND THE BUYER COPY OF THE SWIFT FOR TRACKING.
6. THE BUYER ON RECEIVING THE SWIFT MT760 SBLC AND AFTER VERIFICATION AND AUTHENTICATION, THE BUYER’S BANK SHALL RELEASE FULL PAYMENT WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT TO THE PROVIDER AND INTERMEDIARIES VIA UNCONDITIONAL SWIFTMT103.
7. WITHIN SEVEN (7) BANKING DAYS FROMTHE PROVIDER AND INTERMEDIARIES RECEIVING THE AGREED PAYMENT, THE PROVIDER’S ISSUING BANK SHALL DELIVER THE BG/SBLC HARD COPY TO THE BUYER ’S BANK BY BANK BONDED COURIER.
8. ALL SUBSEQUENT TRANCHES WILL BE BASED ON THE SAME PROCEDURES, UNTIL THE REQUIRED AMOUNT IS DELIVERED IN FULL.
9. ANY UNAUTHORIZED BANK CALLS, PROBES OR COMMUNICATIONS, OR IMPROPER SOLICITATION OR DISCLOSURE INVOLVING THE RESPECTIVE BANKS CONCERNED IN THIS TRANSACTION WILL RESULT IMMEDIATE CANCELLATION OF THIS TRANSACTION AND THE VIOLATING PARTY WILL INCUR COSTS FOR DAMAGES.