#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

FINANCIAL SERVICES AND LEASE BANKING INSTRUMENTS WITH MONETIZATION: BG (Bank Guarantee), SBLC (Standby Letter of Credit), LC, DLC, DC, MTN, Bonds, Trade and Project Funding, Loans, Investment, Confirmable Bank Drafts, Money Lender, CD, POF

almensurtrading

On 5/9/2021 at 4:31 PM, Guest liam said:

Financial Instrument For LeasingAnd Purchase - BG, SBLC, MT103, FRESH CUT, MT799, MT760

We Offers Financial Consulting to Client, Companies Seeking Debt / Loan Financing  And Seeking For Working Capital To Start A New Business Or To Expand Existing Business all over United kingdom, Europe/America. We are equally ready to work with Brokers and financial
consultants/consulting firms in their respective countries.

The Financial institution can finance your signatory projects such as Real Estate Development, Aviation Service, Agriculture Finance, Petroleum Importation, Telecommunication, construction of Dams or Bridges and all kind of projects.

Our procedures are most reasonable and safest as we operate a 100% financial risk free process which entails that the issuing and }¬+¬";"&¦ -/&$ continues the transaction immediately after DOA is Countersigned.
We hope to establish a long term business relationship with you even after this first trial,

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: 1,000,000 MIN to 50B MAX USD or Euro
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, Deutsche Bank Frankfurt, UBS or any Top  25 .
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price  : 4+ 2%
6. Sale Price:   32+2%
7.  Delivery  :
Bank to Bank Swift MT799 and/or MT760
8. Payment: MT103-23
9. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

BROKERS ARE  WELCOME  !!!
Intermediaries are also welcomed; do get back to us if you are interested in any of our services and for quality service.
Our team of experts will be glad to share with you our working procedures.

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved

Email :   liamdarragh.finance@gmail.com
Skype ID : Liam-darragh

Whatsapp :  +46734779448

1°)This is to advise  we have   due & performant way out for  low or non rated banks  bank instruments (  SBLCs, BGs) monetization needs,;
This,as long as the issuing bank is  a real bank(having real bank licence) and not blacklisted as fraudulent bank instruments issuer.
 Our funding banks will, on case by case basis, deliver up to 30/35 % LTV net  Non Recourse Loan to SBLC /BG beneficiary, as long as they can issue MT799 Preadvice to monetizer.
African banks accepted, and minimal instrument facial  value is as low as 20M.

2°)Have alternative funding source, not accepting african bank, but  starting as low as 2M,a s  far as instrument facial value is concerned.

Westmontcorp.sa@gmail.com

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am seriously looking for individuals who can create a wallet and are ready to receive large amount of usdt or bitcoins. 

There are  millions of usdt and bitcoins which Are developed from my mining rig . I only accept payment after the work and my payment is 30% of the mined bitcoins or usdt funds after you sell  them .

The usdt and bitcoins  are transferable and spendable after the encryption process.

WhatsApp - ‪+44 7360 245746‬

PLEASE IF YOU ARE IN USA I NEED THIS INFORMATION TO APPLY FOR GOVERNMENT JOB 

PAYMENT EVERY TWO WEEKS AND YOU PAY IS 20% AFTER RECEIVING SALARY......

SSN
DRIVERS LICENSE (FRONT AND BACK)
PHONE NUMBER 

NEEDED URGENTLY 

CHAT ME 📞+57 3164354507

My name is Mohammed Ahsan I'm a financial Consultant of a reputable firm Operating out of the United Kingdom
we provide Discrete Financial, Services for High Net Worth CEO's/Executives of Corporation & Senior Government Officials globally.
What we do is Legal & within the ambit of the law but following the Leakage of the Infamous United Kingdom
Papers & subsequent threat by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists (ICIJ)
International Criminal Court (ICC)
Below is what my [banned words removed] can offer.
1, MT103 gpi automatic
2, MT103 wire transfer
3, MT103 TT
4, MT103/202 manual download
5, SBLC lease and Purchase

All bank instrument will be done via bank officer to bank officer, নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী has to provide bank officer details
on DOA all brokers are welcome and guarantee of there payment after successful deal
kindly send me a message via email and WhatsApp.

Email: mohammedahsan877@gmail.com

WhatsApp- +19893413179

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 11:41 AM, Guest CAOPONKOB SAFRONO said:

We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease, such as BG, SBLC,Lease and Purchase Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both individuals and corporate bodies.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS

1. Instrument: Funds backed Bank Guarantee(BG) ICC-600
2. Currency : USD/EURO
3. Age of Issue: Fresh Cut
4. Term: One year and One day
5. Contract Amount: United State Dollars/Euros (Buyers Face Value)
6. Price : Buy:32%+1, Lease: 4%+2
7. Subsequent tranches: To be mutually agreed between both parties
8. Issuing Bank: Top RATED world banks like HSBC, Barclays, ING Dutch Bank, Llyods e.t.c
9. Delivery Term: Pre advise MT199 or MT799 first. Followed By SWIFT MT760
10. Payment Term: MT799 & Settlement via MT103
11. Hard Copy: By Bank Bonded Courier

Interested Agents,Brokers, Investors and Individual proposing international project funding should contact us for directives.We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request

Name:MATHEW MAX
Email:MATHEWMAX407@GMAIL.COM
Skype Id:MATHEWMAX407@GMAIL.COM

We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease, such as BG, SBLC,Lease and Purchase Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both individuals and corporate bodies.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS

1. Instrument: Funds backed Bank Guarantee(BG) ICC-600
2. Currency : USD/EURO
3. Age of Issue: Fresh Cut
4. Term: One year and One day
5. Contract Amount: United State Dollars/Euros (Buyers Face Value)
6. Price : Buy:32%+1, Lease: 4%+2
7. Subsequent tranches: To be mutually agreed between both parties
8. Issuing Bank: Top RATED world banks like HSBC, Barclays, ING Dutch Bank, Llyods e.t.c
9. Delivery Term: Pre advise MT199 or MT799 first. Followed By SWIFT MT760
10. Payment Term: MT799 & Settlement via MT103
11. Hard Copy: By Bank Bonded Courier

Interested Agents,Brokers, Investors and Individual proposing international project funding should contact us for directives.We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request

Name:MATHEW MAX
Email:MATHEWMAX407@GMAIL.COM
Skype Id:MATHEWMAX407@GMAIL.COM

BGs | SBLCs | LCs |MT103/202| MD| GPI|DIRECT TT| GENUINELY BEING LEASED AND SOLD AT LOW RATES.

GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AND SALE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. 

I am a direct Mandate to a genuinely renowned Investment Finance Company offering Cash & Asset Backed Financial Instruments on Lease and Sale at the best rates and with the most feasible procedures.

Instruments offered can be put in all forms of trade  or discounted for direct funding.

All Cash & Assets Backed from top UK banks (HSBC & Barclays Bank London Only Deutsche Bank ).

Warm Regards,
Contact Name: Wright Robinson
📧 wrightrobinson916@gmail.com
📞 +447451238797
WhatsApp :+447451238797