#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
jose marcelino

LOOKING FOR A GENUINE USD PROVIDER FOR A EURO DOLLAR SWAP

I'm in need of a GENUINE, CAPABLE and READY USD Provider for a Private Foreign Exchange Currency Swap.  My client is the Euro Provider who will be giving a 25% execution bonus in favour of the USD Provider.  I will provide the non-negotiable procedure for the USD Provider to follow as well as other details related to the transaction.  Genuine, capable and ready providers please post your whatsapp no. or email address and I will respond immediately.

NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE!

Guest Interested

Pls send procedure and conditions, Since EUR-P is giving 25% discount, i am guessing that EUR-P will show POF and, ask USD-P to move first.

sanongpost@hotmail.com

Guest Garth

Hello we have Euro that will provide POF.

Please provide procedures.

sarasotagroup@ymail.com

On 4/21/2020 at 3:46 PM, Guest Interested said:

Pls send procedure and conditions, Since EUR-P is giving 25% discount, i am guessing that EUR-P will show POF and, ask USD-P to move first.

sanongpost@hotmail.com

Email sent.  Please check and get back to me if you have any questions.  Thank you.

Guest Noel

Have an existing client with Euro Funds. (Able to provide POF) Looking for a  real USD Provider. Send email with Offer and Procedures....noelmmc1@gmail.com

14 hours ago, Robert Bouffad1 said:

SBLC/BG Available For Lease And Purchase.

We are a direct mandate to a renowned and genuine provider of BG / SBLC for Lease and Sale. Issuance is by top AAA-Rated Banks In Europe / USA. With over 20 years experience working in the Financial Instruments Department Of World Top 25 Banks.

Primary Focus on Bank Guarantee (BG), Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC), MTN (Mid Term Note), LTN (Long Term Note), PPP (Private Placement Programs).

We also have access to BG/SBLC monetization. We are also providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease and purchase, Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting Signature Projects like Construction, Oil and gas, Telecommunication etc. 

My team Consists of Seasoned Bankers, Dealmakers, Commodities Traders And Solicitors.

E: robertbouffad358@gmail.com

Please can your team provide me swft MT 104 GPI DDTR

On 4/9/2020 at 9:57 AM, jose marcelino said:

I'm in need of a GENUINE, CAPABLE and READY USD Provider for a Private Foreign Exchange Currency Swap.  My client is the Euro Provider who will be giving a 25% execution bonus in favour of the USD Provider.  I will provide the non-negotiable procedure for the USD Provider to follow as well as other details related to the transaction.  Genuine, capable and ready providers please post your whatsapp no. or email address and I will respond immediately.

NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE!

I have Euro provider with POF . Please send procedure to my email id :psrao91@gmail.com