#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

US Accounts Needed Urgently For Wire Check Payments

El Zipo

Please Read Carefully Before Contacting Me
As part of the ongoing stimulus package being distributed by the US Government, some corporations have joined to support the government with some giveaway of funds. I need US corporate Accounts who can receive wire checks. We are working directly with the bankers in charge of distribution. Account owners or mandate is needed and owner must be living in US. Payment authorization is done by the banker at their end. Please dont contact me if you dont read so you dont get insulted.
Minimum transaction for each check is $100k
NO CHARGE BACK
Ratio: 50:50
Whatsapp: +18133083080
Elzipo

As part of the ongoing stimulus package being distributed by the US Government, some corporations have joined to support the government with some giveaway of funds. I need US corporate Accounts who can receive wire checks. We are working directly with the bankers in charge of distribution. Account owners or mandate is needed and owner must have physical address to receive this funds in US. Payment authorization is done by the banker at their end.

Please dont contact me if you dont read so you dont get insulted.

NO CHARGE BACK

Elzipo

As part of the ongoing stimulus package being distributed by the US Government, some corporations have joined to support the government with some giveaway of funds. I need US corporate Accounts who can receive wire checks. We are working directly with the bankers in charge of distribution. Account owners or mandate is needed and owner must be living in US.

Payment authorization is done by the banker at their end.

N.B

Dont attempt to play fast move if funds hit the account, 2 people did that this week. 

NO CHARGE BACK

Elzipo

• 1 month later...

As part of the ongoing stimulus package being distributed by the US Government, some corporations have joined to support the government with some giveaway of funds. I need US corporate Accounts who can receive wire checks. We are working directly with the bankers in charge of distribution. Account owners or mandate is needed and owner must be living in US.

We would verify your information before we enter any transaction with anyone, if you cant provide the information we ask for, just stay off and dont come asking me for KYC or non-KYC

N.B

NO CHARGE BACK

Elzipo

32 minutes ago, Kate Henshaw said:

As part of the ongoing stimulus package being distributed by the US Government, some corporations have joined to support the government with some giveaway of funds. I need US corporate Accounts who can receive wire checks. We are working directly with the bankers in charge of distribution. Account owners or mandate is needed and owner must be living in US.

We would verify your information before we enter any transaction with anyone, if you cant provide the information we ask for, just stay off and dont come asking me for KYC or non-KYC

N.B

NO CHARGE BACK

Elzipo

FAKE OFFER !
Your checks are certainly fake and unpaid.
Be careful, you may be sent to prison for trying to make such a fake check.

It’s a hot check , he will send it to your email and ask you to print it out then go to your bank ATM to deposit it . But there is one thing he is forgetting, every check a security at the back of it, how do you deposit a check without a security check . Lol dude stop wasting people’s time here