#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

OUR CORPORATE CLIENTS ARE LEGITIMATE AND CAPABLE IPIP AND DTC RECEIVERS - AVAILABLE NOW!

john nequnto

For legal entities looking to transfer their funds via DTC or IPIP, I have an available receiver now.

Ratio is 50/50 where sender gets no higher than 50% of the face value otherwise this will be disapproved during vetting procedures as this will be treated as a money laundering scheme.  Please take note that 80% of what the receiver will get will be used for humanitarian projects, hence, treating this as a legitimate DTC deal. IPIP ratio is also 50/50 where intermediary shares are deducted from their respective parties.

As with past unfortunate experiences, dealing with a long chain of brokers is useless.  In the end, the receiver needs to get in touch with the sender for obvious reasons as we are dealing with huge amounts of funds.  Greedy brokers leads you nowhere. For those people who think that these deals can be done with their own preposterous procedures, please back off.  My group was given this remarkable opportunity by our receiver clients so we treat every transaction in a very professional manner.  Our group has its own fool proof due diligence procedures so scammers must definitely back off.

Interested senders or their "authorized mandates" please shoot me an email at ejnt062466@gmail.com.  I will readily reply to serious senders.

Patiently awaiting for your replies.

On 5/8/2020 at 1:56 AM, john nequnto said:

For legal entities looking to transfer their funds via DTC or IPIP, I have an available receiver now.

Ratio is 50/50 where sender gets no higher than 50% of the face value otherwise this will be disapproved during vetting procedures as this will be treated as a money laundering scheme.  Please take note that 80% of what the receiver will get will be used for humanitarian projects, hence, treating this as a legitimate DTC deal. IPIP ratio is also 50/50 where intermediary shares are deducted from their respective parties.

As with past unfortunate experiences, dealing with a long chain of brokers is useless.  In the end, the receiver needs to get in touch with the sender for obvious reasons as we are dealing with huge amounts of funds.  Greedy brokers leads you nowhere. For those people who think that these deals can be done with their own preposterous procedures, please back off.  My group was given this remarkable opportunity by our receiver clients so we treat every transaction in a very professional manner.  Our group has its own fool proof due diligence procedures so scammers must definitely back off.

Interested senders or their "authorized mandates" please shoot me an email at ejnt062466@gmail.com.  I will readily reply to serious senders.

Patiently awaiting for your replies.

Dear sir,

can you please contact me thru whatsapp: +63 927 601 3968. we have a strong sender.

thanks!