Город    Шанхай
Занятость    Полная
Гражданство    Россия
Зарплата    от 1000
ФИО    Diana
Телефон    89118162546
E-mail    diana.d.i@yandex.com

Комментарии:
I'm a 21 years old woman,european appearance. Objective    English Teacher Personal Details    Date of birth:1995 Marital status: single Summary of Qualifications    2 years experience as a English teacher. Usually children were small about 3-5 years old. Education    2012–2016 Student University of Management and Economics, Saint Petersburg Professional Experience    2014 Front Office Assistant, Receptionist Massachusetts, Usa Dealing with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face completing procedures when guests arrive and leave choosing rooms and handing out keys preparing bills and taking payments taking and passing on messages to guests dealing with special requests from guests (like booking theatre tickets or storing valuable items) answering questions about what the hotel offers and the surrounding area dealing with complaints or problems Additional Skills    Languages: English – Advance German – Elementary Level Computer skills: Windows, Word for Windows, Excel, Outlook Express, Internet Explorer

Образование: Higher education

Опыт работы: 2 years

Проф. Навыки: I used to work with preschoolers. English language training, preparation for school.