#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Real IPIP Receiver!

Donat

Hello! We are looking for a real IPIP sender, only KYC! If you have such a partner, please send a message (dzsulisti777@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +36307191401 „Steve”). The receiver bank works under its own contract. => I need CIS from sender! Ratio: 40% sender, 60% receiver (this already includes consultants!)! We have a real receiver, storytelling brokers don’t even write!  Thanks.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By raunak agarwal
      Dear members I am looking the following
      COMPANY NAME: VENUPALON-UNIPESSOAL LDA
      REPRESENTED BY: jose javier Garcia Alegra
      COUNTRY OF ISSUE: Espanola
      Kindly help us in finding this company as the person we were dealing with has vanished in middle of the deal
      Thanks and regards
      Raunak
    • By Malam
      VERY URGENT NEED ONLY DIRECT & SERIOUS RECEIVERS FOR
      IPIP 
      TOTAL : 100B
      FIRST TRANCHE : 10B
      AFTER SIGN CONTRACT DEAL ONLY BO TO BO 
      PAY BACK  : 25%
      IF ANYONE HERE THAN CONTACT ME WITH COMPLETE OFFICIAL CIS 
      CONSIDER ONLY DIRECT RECEIVER 
      Regards
    • By Alexander Ozighi
      THIS GROUP IS ONLY DESIGNED FOR THE REAL SENDERS WHO DON'T TALK MUCH BUT HAVE HIGH LEVEL PERFORMANCE AND DELIVERIES. 
      THIS IS THE BOARDROOM TO DROP GOOD WORKABLE REQUEST FROM ONLY THOSE WITH POWER OF ATTORNEY TO EXECUTE AND REPRESENT THE INTEREST OF THE PRINCIPAL. 
      THE CLUB ARE ONLY FOR THEIR EXCLUSIVE USE. 
      ALL SENDERS' MANDATES, DIRECT SENDER ARE ONLY TO DROP THEIR REQUEST FOR US TO GIVE THROUGH OUR CONCENTRATE CHANNELS AND CABLES OF RELIABLE RECEIVERS WITH GOOD RECORDS AND PERFORMANCE TO MEET YOUR REQUEST FOR SERVICE DELIVERIES. 
      THEY ARE WELL TESTED AND HAVE PERFORMED SUBSEQUENTLY. 
      PLEASE, THAT IS WHAT THIS CLUB IS ALL ABOUT. 
      IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE THEN FEEL FREE WITH ALL LEVEL MORALS AND TRUTH DROP YOUR MESSAGES AND WITHIN THE SHORTEST TIME FRAME DELIVER YOUR REQUEST... 
      CLICK THIS WHATSAPP GROUP LINK: 
      https://chat.whatsapp.com/EXzIAoYaJPyJ6jSep1b4Tf
      AND DROP YOUR URGENT REQUEST AND WE SURELY DELIVERS. 
      WE WORK WITH TOP RANKING BANKS OFFICIALS WHO PROVIDES US WITH THESE COMPETENT RECEIVERS FOR QUICK AND EASY ACCESSED SERVICES. 
    • By Hoodie
      This service is not available anymore.
      Thank you for your understanding.
    • By Freddy4hogan
      No time wasters,no parambulators, no amateurs,if you are a real sender of all this job, reach me for a sure deal and a direct transaction straight up and fast one. Don't come to my inbox to waste my time, don't ask me stupid questions, bring your procedures and I'll give mine procedures and we start deal.  Don't dm if you can't meet up with all this. 
      Headyfreddy4u@gmail.com/whatsapp:+15713931741

Important Information

Terms of Use