#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Ashok

Ashok

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Rezaul Karim
      RELIABLE recipient AVAILABLE 
      TO grantee FUNDS VIA MT 103/202

RELIABLE recipient AVAILABLE 
      TO grantee FUNDS VIA MT 103/202. 
      Recipient  WILL USE HIS OWN BANK ACCOUNT- in United Kingdom . ANY AMOUNT RECEIPT IS POSSIBLE. SHARING RATIO IS 75:25
      IF ANY GOOD AND RELIABLE [banned words removed] FOR THIS DEAL, MAY PLEASE CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL :
      Nike0173@icloud.com

• By Nguyen Dai Thinh
      🆘I'M A DIRECT RICIVA - I HAVE NO MANDATE OR BROKERS 🆘
      🇹🇭 THAILAND, 🇮🇳 INDIA, 🇸🇬 SINGAPORE DB DEUTSCHE BANK, HSBC, 🇻🇳 VIETNAM, 🇩🇪 GERMANY, 🇺🇦 UKRAINE, 🇲🇾 MALAYSIA, 🇮🇩 INDONESIA, 🇿🇦 SOUTH AFRICA.
      ‼️WE FOCUS ON MT103 SEMIAUTO, MANUAL DOWNLOAD AND AUTOMATIC.
      ‼️WE FOCUS ON SWIFT GPI SEMIAUTO AND AUTOMATIC, WITHOUT OR WITH UETR CODE.
      🛑 WE DONT DO IPIP OR DTC.
      💲CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO SEE THE AVAILABILITY OF THE BANK ACCOUNT, MAKE A RESERVATION TO BE OCCUPIED 💲
      📞Contact me. **BRUCE +84365790247** whatsapp for more information.📞
      💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
      ⛔I DONT PREFER CHATTING, JUST CALLING FOR FAST COMMUNICATION AND FOR MAKING SURE THAT BOTH PARTIES ARE LEGIT⛔
      Please contact me via whatsapp +84365790247 OR inbox me here. Thanks.
    • By blanco williams
      I have a Chase bankk logg with $850M balance . I am looking for 5 receiva who have verified BPS Account (Bitpaysmart) to receive. This is urgent. the sending shall be in less tranches for security purposes. Minimum per tranche is $500k . This is a rush update, Let's deal now!!!!

WHATSAPP : +46704766891 
      TELEGRAM: https://t.me/santiago_official 
      To obtain a BPS account, visit www.bitpaysmart.com . I can equally help you walk you through application process if I confirm the positive mind towards collaboratively making money. 

NB: Any message outside the scope of this deal/offer will ignored. Sorry in advance. 
    • By Humblesmith
      I AM A  DIRECT RECE- IVER I HAVE BIG ACC,OUNTS  THAT CAN REC,EIVE MT103, WIRE  TRANSFER AND OTHERS AND ALSO PERSONAL ACC, OUNT FOR DATING HONGKONG AND CHINA. CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP +85296111779
    • By PF LEGAL TEAM
      Hi, am the provider not a middleman. I offer Wire Transfer, MT103 etc.
      I am looking for a reliable partner, who is either a acceptor or an investor to make money with.
      My system is we purchase fund box, work on it and share the funds 50/50.
      I can show past jobs
      I do not want association of brokers, unless if there is a special reason to do so.
      Contact me on WhatsApp:  +52 844 263 7848
      Email: thericardoespinosa.gutierrez@gmail.com

Important Information

Terms of Use