#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
snapon

Need KTT, MT103, MT199 senders

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Conrad X.
      Business account in Citibank Poland (Europe) available for Cash wire bank transfer: SWIFT/MT103 Single Customer Credit Transfer or SEPA Credit Transfer (SCT). No limit (bank account can receive any amount in EUR or USD)... No hassles... No problems... Not financial and bank instruments with fake offers ...  Only cash wire transfer = simple authorization = immediately feasible... Ratio % = to be agreed   We don't make advance payments.   I AM DIRECT RECEIVER !!!   Only serious and real senders/investors, advisers and consultants contacts us me via eMail: CashBiznes2020@pm.me
    • By EUROS FINANCE
      We provide BG,SBLC,MT103,project funding, LOANS and can Open Business/Trading Bank Account in world top rated banks.   Brokers are welcomed and protected.   We awaits your positive response,
    • By pops anderson
      my Receiver in the U.K. who i`m direct to and no other in btwn him and me has accts with Lloyds of London & Natwest Banks  can do SEPA PAYMENTS & any MT103 formats !!!!!! ratio as follows 
      55% sender(sender pays your commission,make sure you secure this)
      40% receiver close
      5% me,Richard receiver side close
      plz reply only to my email
      raoilandgas953@gmail.com
      or skype which is pops anderson
      thank you and rgds,
      Richard
    • By El Revi Gio Kansil
      *Real-Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) System Corporate Account Sameday Payment with PGL* Looking for Sender
      -Sender 75%
      -Sender intermediaries 2,5%
      -Receiver 20%
      -Receiver intermediaries 2,5% Closed

Contact Whatsapp : +62 8991661727
    • By aat tranx
      We are ready wth barclays singapore cis and rwa   1. Barclays to barclays over ledger to ledger or everbook 2. mt 103/202 3. Telegraphic transfer    Email aatranx@gmail.coom