#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

MT 103/202 Manual Download- STP Mode .BO-BO.Receiver needed.

Yunus Gul

Need urgent receiver for MT 103/202 Manual Download- STP Mode through Swift.com . Sender side 60% closed. Total 7B .First tranche is 490M.

TRANSACTION PROCEDURE:

1- Party A and Party B will send this contract

2- The Issuing Bank will do the due diligence and send a SWIFT 199 message to the receiving bank

3- The SWIFT 103-202 will be sent through MANUAL to the receiver Bank.

4- While doing the download, the receiver will not need some codes that will be given by the sender during the operation.

5- After the confirmation of the download, the Receiver will transfer first tranche in accordance with the ratio above, to the designated accounts to be provided after the confirmation of crediting of

Not : Additional procedure from sender : pre-PGL need to be sign and seal by the receiver company after PGL signing completed receiver  bank officer need to send readiness email or RWA to sender bank officer to starting procedures from point 1.  If you interested please contact  whatsApp : +960 7523155

2 hours ago, Yunus Gul said:

Need urgent receiver for MT 103/202 Manual Download- STP Mode through Swift.com . Sender side 60% closed. Total 7B .First tranche is 490M.

TRANSACTION PROCEDURE:

2- The Issuing Bank will do the due diligence and send a SWIFT 199 message to the receiving bank

4- While doing the download, the receiver will not need some codes that will be given by the sender during the operation.

5- After the confirmation of the download, the Receiver will transfer first tranche in accordance with the ratio above, to the designated accounts to be provided after the confirmation of crediting of

Not : Additional procedure from sender : pre-PGL need to be sign and seal by the receiver company after PGL signing completed receiver  bank officer need to send readiness email or RWA to sender bank officer to starting procedures from point 1.  If you interested please contact  whatsApp : +960 7523155

We can download the funds bank to bank that's not a problem,but the percentage is the issue here, 50/50 for manual downloads. If that's okay then let's discuss how to proceed.

1.my mt 103 cash receiver who`s banks are Lloyds of London  & Starling Bank in London     

2.mt103 Receiver  Wells Fargo here in the states

3.no KYC receiver in Turkey 

4.Mt103-202 MD no MT199  Redirection receiver in Indonesia

ratio as follows 

50% sender

45 % receiver

5% me  ,Richard 

plz call me via my whatsapp here in the united states 

+18176069734 

or send DOA /CONTRACT

via my email 

raoilandgas953@gmail.com

plz no daisy chain of brokers await your response

rds,Pops Anderson

Edited by pops anderson
corrected spelling

10 minutes ago, Robert Bouffad1 said:

I am Direct Bank & Provider Mandate of BG,SBLC.MT103,MT799,MT760,Discounting and Project Funding,and can work with Brokers and financial consultants around the world.
For further details contact us with the below information Thank you.
Contact Email: robertbouffad358@gmail.com

Do you have a provider of MT103 cash transfer or MT103/202 manual download?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2020 at 7:30 AM, Yunus Gul said:

TRANSACTION PROCEDURE:

plz contact me via my whatsapp +18176069734 in the states asap for i have a mt103/202md receiver  

ratio is

45% sender 

5%  me

50% receiver 

• 3 months later...
On 5/27/2020 at 7:30 AM, Yunus Gul said:

TRANSACTION PROCEDURE:

my wells fargo mt103-202 MD Receiver here in the states can do this deal but ratio as follows  50% sender 

45% my receiver

5% me ,richard

if interested contact me via my whatsapp

+18176069734

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...