#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

wells fargo Account available

kelvin orlando

• 5 months later...
On 5/29/2020 at 2:12 AM, kelvin orlando said:

We need who can run wire transfer into wells fargo account. It can take any amount. We have full corporation of bank staff. Serious send should contact me on WhatsApp:+971 58 613 2118 very urgent 

i have a wells fargo acct and i have 5m coming to my acct from india and i need a wells fargo inside banker to assure it doesn`t get frozen 

plz call me via my whatsapp +18176069734 

thanks,Richard

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Save Water
      Urgent Required these two Account wells Fargo usa and hsbc Germany my সংবেদনশীল সামগ্রী in mumbai no log in access required we are all work perform face to face my Citlivý obsah direct hit in নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী Account but Susbaint Mothachail required only if any people have genuine and strong নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী then contact me urgent.
      Contact me
      +916260765232
    • By Save Water
      I have very good সংবেদনশীল সামগ্রী for Nonkyc work need Wells Fargo account নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী in [ India - Maharashtra mumbai, nashik and pune ] face to face total fund 10 million $ available if any people have these নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী account then contact me we are work immediately 
      Contact me +916260765232
    • By Alexander Ozighi
      DIRECT DEPOSIT/SHOOTING ON YOUR US CC & US ACCOUNTS
      This is for a direct deposit/shooting operation. 
      Please, note as follows.
      The Gidili nga Sulud won't Wingdings: ●︎□︎♋︎♎︎ without online access of any US accounts and the Beneficiaries must be directly available before the operation is done. 
      The online sniper won't shoot on any US accounts without online access to those CC/accounts and the direct availability of the signatory or beneficiary onboard. 
      The Beneficiaries must be readily, easily and directly accessible and available before the commencement of the transaction and closing of the operation. 
      Owners must come out directly...
      No stories to this procedures please! 
      I am the moderator of this operations and transactions. 
      This offers is strictly only for the signatories of the Beneficiaries and owners of the US CC/accounts. 
      If you meet this requirement, then dm me now... 
      Only owners and signatories please!! 
      Regards, 
      Alexander Ozighi 
      +2349030616666 
    • By Bankingsolns
      We have a genuine Gidili nga Sulud who can Malpermesita Enhavo Wells Fargo and bank of america account. Also us credit cards. Online access needed. Serious Забаронены змест please respond
    • By Ignacio Loyola
      Wells Fargo Bank Account for direct deposit or wire transfer, big amounts. 

Also Scotiabank in Mexico available. 

Important Information

Terms of Use