#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Otunba

Good day:

My client needs to wishes to buy 3 Bitcoin immediately and increase the number periodically.

Therefore, I needs a genuine business person with an International Global Pay Account to facilitate this. 

If you trade in Bitcoin and have a verifiable Wallet / International Global Pay Account, pls inbox me.

whatsapp +2348031596627: email:seyeawosanmi@gmail.com

Thanks

Hai I have IGP acc, if anyone need acc in INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL PAY ACCjist let me know - 98842 24123

On 7/11/2020 at 10:29 PM, Prince said:

I NEED IINSTA AND INTERNATIONAL.. RECEIVER

ALSO, I NEED A RECEIVER CALLED DINESH TIWARI.... FOR A NEW TRANSFER MADE INTO HIS ACCOUNT..... DROP YOUR EMAIL AND WHATSAPP...

TREAT URGENT

Hai I have IGP acc, if anyone need acc in INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL PAY ACCjist let me know - 98842 24123

Guest International globalpay user

Bull shid service.. very soon they are going to close.ao be aware and remove all.your wallet money. They are not activating in 24 hrs or 48hrs, you guys have to wait until they will demand more btc. Do you have their physical company address or telephone number. How can you reach until they will.reply. 

Now international globalpay started prioritize manual card activation to demand  more btc if you urgent service. One of the user receive mail from them.

Dear international globalpay user

Be alert and withdraw all your wallet money as earliest, they are going to close soon same as business global pay. As they are replying immediately for new users to collect btc within 5 mtns.. if you want to check..check as new user and old user..  see when you getting reply from them to whom.

Also now they started manual card activation, as they mention in email and demanding more btc to be done in 24 hrs. Cant help it, until u receive email from them. As you dont know physical address and contact number for them. Only through mail u have to wait. But can go to hsbc in germany kunnisstrasse district to lodge complaint against them in investigating bureau of germany. Attached image fyi

So better remove all money from wallet..its my advice.. take it or leave it.. but will regret

On 6/30/2020 at 12:44 AM, akshay kumar said:

+17866486702

Load and remove urbwallet empty else will regret.. they are going to close soon Dear international globalpay user

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Brownboyz
On 7/21/2020 at 3:56 AM, Guest International globalpay user said:

Dear international globalpay user

Be alert and withdraw all your wallet money as earliest, they are going to close soon same as business global pay. As they are replying immediately for new users to collect btc within 5 mtns.. if you want to check..check as new user and old user..  see when you getting reply from them to whom.

Also now they started manual card activation, as they mention in email and demanding more btc to be done in 24 hrs. Cant help it, until u receive email from them. As you dont know physical address and contact number for them. Only through mail u have to wait. But can go to hsbc in germany kunnisstrasse district to lodge complaint against them in investigating bureau of germany. Attached image fyi

So better remove all money from wallet..its my advice.. take it or leave it.. but will regret

Agree with you they’re Fraudsters they took 1 bitcoin from my friend  now no one replying few weeks back before there site went down they sent him email to request more bitcoin he told them he sent 1 full bit coin for goldmstercard why he sent more since then they web site down 1000% they’re Fraudsters 

Guest Guest is absolutely 💯

Dear ..IGP playing game with new user and old user. Always their service shutdown since a month, still under construction... disgusting.. where we will find them..we don't have contact and physical address.  Even completed transaction not yet received payment in bank after 18 days now. How come this possible. There site under construction not money they sent to bank withdrawal not reached yet. Cheaters

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jhol Jhal
On 8/9/2020 at 9:51 PM, Guest Guest is absolutely 💯 said:

Dear ..IGP playing game with new user and old user. Always their service shutdown since a month, still under construction... disgusting.. where we will find them..we don't have contact and physical address.  Even completed transaction not yet received payment in bank after 18 days now. How come this possible. There site under construction not money they sent to bank withdrawal not reached yet. Cheaters

This is a scam so your money is gone 

On 5/31/2020 at 2:06 AM, King Carder said:

Hi Guys I Need Internationalglobalpay.com Receiver, I Can Load Upto 10M USD In Your Wallet. Need Genuine And Trusted Receiver. 

hello I am a receiver and can pay in btc or cash on table in India please contact me on +16195971284

On 7/11/2020 at 10:29 PM, Prince said:

I NEED IINSTA AND INTERNATIONAL.. RECEIVER

ALSO, I NEED A RECEIVER CALLED DINESH TIWARI.... FOR A NEW TRANSFER MADE INTO HIS ACCOUNT..... DROP YOUR EMAIL AND WHATSAPP...

TREAT URGENT

I am instant merchant pay receiver and swift global pay receiver and can pay in btc  my WhatsApp +16195971284

Guest MUZAMMIL AHMAD

Dear guys. It is a big scam. No reality $ is only virtual. It will never tramsfer in to account. Swift Global pay, International Global Pay etc only cheating. If value of that dollar shows in wallet why not activate with this dollar? Always need to activate from your money from any account of Bitcoin. It seems only cheating. 

Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest John

Anyone from Jaipur India?? who have activated International global pay account . Kindly contact me on jangir.naveen6@gmail.com  

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AJAY THAKUR
On 6/29/2020 at 11:14 PM, akshay kumar said:

Hi Guys I Need Internationalglobalpay.com Receiver, I Can Load Upto 10M USD In Your Wallet. Need Genuine And Trusted Receiver. 

any reciver for global payments usd please contact me ....9418048815 , 7018091412

On 6/10/2020 at 11:24 AM, Guest vk international global pay said:

you can send this to another international global pay account and they will withdraw it amount send back to you so if interested share your contact details i m receiver of international global pay

Hi,

Could you please share your contact number as I would like to take your services?

Thanks

Abhi

Guest makavel7
On 6/26/2020 at 11:51 AM, Guest Atsu said:

I need someone who can issue mt199 swift contact asap +233244741591

10 billion Euros

I can get you an mt199 for that but would cost you. 

On 5/31/2020 at 12:36 AM, King Carder said:

I have genuine sender of Global Business Pay https://globalbusinesspay.com/

Only genuine receiver who can repay in 24 hours only. Whats App me +91 6304-287-044

email: skhanhyd1985@gmail.com

On 6/29/2020 at 7:02 PM, international crime control bureau said:

Dear all senders,

note: I am the receiver for International Global Pay. I have an offer for all senders. If you do a transaction for 1 million or more we will give you a cash back of 75% abroad and India.my account Id is TNICTRUST@GMAIL.COM. My contact number is... 6280063284.

Thanks & Regards Harpal SingSing

Dhan nirankarji Maharaj, u have really igp ac..already  u did any transaction from your ac and that was successfully reflected in bank account..can u send your dashboard video for my trust..