#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
JAI KUMAR

Why people got scammed by scammers in finance .

Hello every one. 

Today I want to share with you some fact about sblc /BG.. And why people get scammed. 

First of all when client needs to get sblc or Bg. They must have to return the instrument.if you are taking in lease or deffered Purches.. Why I use word deffered purchasing beacuse instrument never be sold in less price.. It's always be sold in full price.. That's why lender do first year defferd Purches and second year client can return or pay full amount and take the instrument in out right Purches. 

There are many people says that I will open account for u in xyz banks.. He will open for you also.. But when you give him filled application they will change some things from application form. Like 

They will erase your email ID. So bank will send all login id password to his email id and account activation notification. And they will inform you that your account is opened.. Not bank.. So this is first point of fraud.. And after that when u diposite the fund in ur bank.. They will withdraw and disappear.. 

Yes it's true that bank take fees for issuance.bank take 2% of issuance fees but you always go with FCA regulated escrow agent. .dont open account. If you open account from ur own account scammers and fraud people will withdraw the fund.so becarefull.

And this is the bitter truth that if client have not any portfolio. Bank will. Never support him.. So please first make your portfolio and then try for any instruments. 

Thanks and Regards 

Stay safe stay healthy 

Jai Kumar 

+917903242951

I have a USA `Chase bank log with $152M USD inside. I need a receiver to partner with on this job. Receiver will be responsible for buying the `software that will be used to push this job. Summer Track version 3.0 is the software needed for this job. Receiver can buy either through my seller or through their own seller. please if you are available for this offer let me know. Note that `i am not a middleman broker. I am the sender for this job. If you impress by being honest in this job, I can partner with your team for other deals. `it will be a long term business relationship . Regards 

Whatsapp : +447404431534

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By James Cote
      IPIP-DTC-MT103/202- MANUAL DOWNLOAD MT103/GPI [APPROVED RECEIVERS AVAILABLE]
      CONTACT US: brad.stephen@globalcreatvefunding.com PHONE:  WHATSAPPP +1-201-632-1621
      SBLC - NO UPFRONT FEES AT ALL/MONETIZATION
    • By New Dew
      I urgently need a legit monetizer for an LC issued by a top UAE bank (not World Top 50 Bank). Value of LC is $20m, LTV is negotiable depending on terms and conditions of the monetizer. 
      Interested parties can reach me via newdewgh@gmail.com.
      This is very urgent please, no time wasters.
    • By levi
      So many unserious people with low sense of reasoning, rippers, kids, most painful kids trying to scam some $50, $100

How can people steal screenshots from people’s work and try to use it to scam.

I doubt there are 50% real people here. How can you expect to close a million dollar deal with $100 ?? Do you not make use of your brain??? These fucking scammers are spoiling the image of we senders.I hardly have a good turnout anytime I post advert here because, people are scared, people are even scared now to release online access.

Some people are even going as far as creating fake company accounts.Once you push in funds, they block you and disappear with money.

How can we minimize these and build trust? Because this is sincerely affecting me. I hardly have real trusted receivers to work with these days, making it miserable for people like me that lacks manner of convincing .

Having said, I am hoping that I could create a website of forum with escrow to control how receivers and senders inter-relate with jobs.

Funny thing is that I have worked so hard as a sender since January and the major achievement I made, i got ripped. Its too much. Any suggestion how to minimize these? Can anyone say something? I am at pains. I hate to read updates here anymore, especially POS updates.
    • By Inquiry jmfinance
      We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
      of taking up time bound transactions.
      FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
      MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
      LEASING FEE = 4%+2%
      FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
      PRICE = 32%+2%
      MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
      Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly. RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days
      Name : Elvis roberts
      Email : Inquiry.jmfinance@gmail.com
      WHATSAPP NO : +1(909)375-0798