#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

We can deliver financial services instrument(BG/SBLC/MTN/DLC/LC) at affordable price to our customers in other to derive maximum utility. We understand that finding the right company to provide financial instrument is not easy. We are certified financial company that delivers banking instrument for lease which we adhere to our terms and condition. Over 96% of our clients are satisfied with our work whether it is business or financial service.

I am the sole (Direct) mandate to several genuine efficient providers for lease/sales BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe.Presently, we focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions

Once transaction is in progress, we ensure we keep you posted on the progress of your paper. We also get you connected to the provider for personalized service.  Instead of stressing yourself out looking for financial instrument or company why not let professional like us deliver financial instrument to you within the time frame required by you.

For further details contact us with the below information....

Contact Email: info.amicusfinance@gmail.com 

skype;info.amicusfinance 

• 1 year later...
Guest BG SBLC offers for lease and sales

We Facilitate Bank Guarantee (BG) & Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) Instrument Direct Mandate Provider of Fresh Cut Bank Instrument for Lease/Purchase such as BG, SBLC, MTN.

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected We are direct to a provider for BG /SBLC Issuance by HSBC London/Barclays london/Deutsche Bank Frankfurt. or any other AAA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, For further details contact us with the below information.
Name: Robert Francis
E-mail: robertfrancis767@gmail.com
Skype ID: robfrancis7
Tel/Whatsapp: +447546769978

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nguyen Dai Thinh
      🆘I'M A DIRECT RICIVA - I HAVE NO MANDATE OR BROKERS 🆘
      🇹🇭 THAILAND, 🇮🇳 INDIA, 🇸🇬 SINGAPORE DB DEUTSCHE BANK, HSBC, 🇻🇳 VIETNAM, 🇩🇪 GERMANY, 🇺🇦 UKRAINE, 🇲🇾 MALAYSIA, 🇮🇩 INDONESIA, 🇿🇦 SOUTH AFRICA.
      ‼️WE FOCUS ON MT103 SEMIAUTO, MANUAL DOWNLOAD AND AUTOMATIC.
      ‼️WE FOCUS ON SWIFT GPI SEMIAUTO AND AUTOMATIC, WITHOUT OR WITH UETR CODE.
      🛑 WE DONT DO IPIP OR DTC.
      💲CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO SEE THE AVAILABILITY OF THE BANK ACCOUNT, MAKE A RESERVATION TO BE OCCUPIED 💲
      📞Contact me. **BRUCE +84365790247** whatsapp for more information.📞
      💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
      ⛔I DONT PREFER CHATTING, JUST CALLING FOR FAST COMMUNICATION AND FOR MAKING SURE THAT BOTH PARTIES ARE LEGIT⛔
      Please contact me via whatsapp +84365790247 OR inbox me here. Thanks.
    • By SujaySrivatsaIND
      Hi 
      We looking for Sanctum Project Management Services company full cis .. Emirates NBD bank account. 
      If anyone have let me know Citlivý obsah is ready to perform work 10 billion euros first transfer. 
      50 Citlivý obsah 
      50 নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী 
      Thanks
    • By Jay007
      Account holders in HONG KONG, AUSTRALIA, and SINGAPORE, get to me ASAP for instant payment jobs!!!
      ONLINE ACCESS IS A MUST! IF YOU CAN’T GIVE IT, DON’T REPLY POST. ALSO, DO NOT POST AN AD BENEATH MINE!!!
      PM with your WhatsApp no and let’s deal ASAP!
    • By Michael Bisong
      1. 073 & 042 ARE NEEDED FOR HIGH VOLUME FUNDING F2F ONLY
      2. HIGH LIMITS ACCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR WIRE TRANSFER, DIRECT DEPOSIT, CASHIER CHECK AND PICK UP ONLY 
      3. SERVER TO SERVER RECEVER IS NEEDED 
      4. BG MONETISER IS NEEDED
      kindly message to begin👇🏽
      michaelbisong100@gmail.com
    • By Berakel
      I need a bitcoin seller for a one buyer who wants to pay in dubai in f2f. My WhatsApp +22995809801

Important Information

Terms of Use