#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

I am looking for a top performing trusted receiver for MT103 cash. You must have a UK Barclays business account and very by efficient/effective in paying out 

The deal is for 75 million total value with 5M tranches ,ratio is 60% sender and 30% receiver. The receiver MUST be direct and I require a CIS and a current photograph or video of your account 

To proceed please contact me on 

WhatsApp  +44 7967438180 or email garymcfarlane8@gmail.com

3 hours ago, gary mcfarlane said:

I am looking for a top performing trusted receiver for MT103 cash. You must have a UK Barclays business account and very by efficient/effective in paying out 

The deal is for 75 million total value with 5M tranches ,ratio is 60% sender and 30% receiver. The receiver MUST be direct and I require a CIS and a current photograph or video of your account 

Will the sender send full cis aswell?

On 6/4/2020 at 4:41 PM, gary mcfarlane said:

Emailed u. Thanks 

On 6/4/2020 at 4:41 PM, gary mcfarlane said:

I have barclays UK account to receive

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Sergei Yakov said:

Hi, am a sender not a middleman. I offer wire transfer, transferwise wire, flashing etc.

I am looking for a reliable partner , who is either a receiver or an investor to make money with.

My system is we buy log, work on it and share the funds 50/50. 

I do not want association of brokers , unless if there is a special reason to do so.

pls send me message on whatsapp +447404431534 . Email me  sergeiyakov000@gmail.com

Hi, do you have the KYC.What is the tranches sizes. We accept any number of 49M tranches.Else you suggest the tranche sizes.