#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Amount: min 1000 BTC 

Procedure:

Contract Signed 

Funds to seller 

Coins to buyer

P.S if POC is required, we will need a POF to be sent with contract. 

MT799 and MT103, GPI accepted. 

Drop your numbers and mandate will contact you. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest john greg
On 6/9/2020 at 3:34 PM, Mar1654 said:

Procedure:

Contract Signed 

Funds to seller 

Coins to buyer

buyer procedures below:

BITCOIN PURCHASING AGREEMENT

Date: 17 June 2020
I, XXXXXXXXXX, representing XXXXXX (Company name), located at XXXXXXXXXXX (company address here), the undersigned, hereby confirm under penalty of perjury, my full intention and commitment and agreement to purchase Bitcoin from the seller stated by below
Transaction Details:
Instruments: Bitcoin (BTC).
Type of Asset: Digital Currency
Minimum /Tranche: 1000 -3000
Buying Amount: 10,000
Total Discount: -4% Discount gross -2% Discount net
BTC Price: XXXXXX Price based on www.blockchain.com
Payment Mode: Wire Transfer bank to bank to seller’s designated bank account.
1. Buyer completes Bitcoin Purchase Agreement, passport copy or photo ID ,IMFPA and a current screen shot of buyer’s current balance for the Bitcoin purchase and send to seller mandate, Seller countersigns agreement, and send a copy to buyer.
2. Buyer’s bank sends MT799 to seller’s bank for PROOF OF FUNDS.
3. Seller provides video for POC or sends SATOSHI to buyer’s bitcoin wallet, buyer will verify authenticity and proceed to instruct his bank to issue a MT103_72 conditional payment to purchase 1000 bitcoins at CURRENT MARKET PRICE minus two percent discount off market price
4. Upon confirmation by seller’s bank of receiving MT103_72 conditional payment, the seller will send One Thousand (1000) Bitcoin for the first tranche to the buyer’s Bitcoin wallet at the agreed price.
5. Once the bitcoins have been verified and authenticated ,the buyer’s bank releases payment to seller’s bank account for 1000 bitcoins at agreed price as stipulated in this Bitcoin agreement.

Regards

John Greg / alcyone553@gmail.com   skype: euromtns telegram:@john_greg553 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Edeh Prosper

Hi we have BTC for sale am the agent the seller is from Germany we have 2000 BTC to sell at 9000 dollars

On 7/15/2020 at 9:22 AM, Guest Edeh Prosper said:

Hi we have BTC for sale am the agent the seller is from Germany we have 2000 BTC to sell at 9000 dollars

Av got genuine buyer's. Pls contact me on WhatsApp: +2348034820780 for further discussion. Please be real. Thank you

On 7/15/2020 at 9:26 AM, Edeh Prosper said:

We have 2000 BTC for sale based in Germany 

Here is my telegram handle

https://t.me/Prospeee

Am limited on telegram. If you can reach me https://t.me/cryptoseun

Procedure:

Contract Signed 

Funds to seller 

Coins to buyer

+2348034820780

Procedure:

Contract Signed 

Funds to seller 

Coins to buyer

On 6/20/2020 at 3:45 AM, Guest john greg said:

buyer procedures below:

I, XXXXXXXXXX, representing XXXXXX (Company name), located at XXXXXXXXXXX (company address here), the undersigned, hereby confirm under penalty of perjury, my full intention and commitment and agreement to purchase Bitcoin from the seller stated by below
Transaction Details:
1. Buyer completes Bitcoin Purchase Agreement, passport copy or photo ID ,IMFPA and a current screen shot of buyer’s current balance for the Bitcoin purchase and send to seller mandate, Seller countersigns agreement, and send a copy to buyer.
3. Seller provides video for POC or sends SATOSHI to buyer’s bitcoin wallet, buyer will verify authenticity and proceed to instruct his bank to issue a MT103_72 conditional payment to purchase 1000 bitcoins at CURRENT MARKET PRICE minus two percent discount off market price
4. Upon confirmation by seller’s bank of receiving MT103_72 conditional payment, the seller will send One Thousand (1000) Bitcoin for the first tranche to the buyer’s Bitcoin wallet at the agreed price.
5. Once the bitcoins have been verified and authenticated ,the buyer’s bank releases payment to seller’s bank account for 1000 bitcoins at agreed price as stipulated in this Bitcoin agreement.

Regards

On 7/15/2020 at 9:22 AM, Guest Edeh Prosper said:

I understand that you are a cheater from Nigeria ...
You don't know the basic rules of trading cryptocurrencies and you are wasting time on such fake offers.
Outside platforms, companies cannot legally buy and sell Bitcoins.
Only individuals can legally trade BTC outside exchanges and platforms, but such a seller may only use an individual bank account to receive payments, and no conditional payment with blocking funds will reach this account.
Conditional payments with blocking funds are only possible for business and corporate bank accounts, therefore your posts and draft agreement  is fake and you are a Nigerian fraudster who has never bought or sold even 1 Bitcoin.
If I am wrong, I invite you with your Bitcoins to me to Italy and face-to-face we will verify  content of your BTC wallet.

On 7/15/2020 at 1:43 PM, Mmunach said:

Av got genuine buyer's. Pls contact me on WhatsApp: +2348034820780 for further discussion. Please be real. Thank you

I don't little orders sir just so you know

On 7/15/2020 at 3:31 PM, Antonio CM said:

I understand that you are a cheater from Nigeria ...
You don't know the basic rules of trading cryptocurrencies and you are wasting time on such fake offers.
Outside platforms, companies cannot legally buy and sell Bitcoins.
Only individuals can legally trade BTC outside exchanges and platforms, but such a seller may only use an individual bank account to receive payments, and no conditional payment with blocking funds will reach this account.
Conditional payments with blocking funds are only possible for business and corporate bank accounts, therefore your posts and draft agreement  is fake and you are a Nigerian fraudster who has never bought or sold even 1 Bitcoin.
If I am wrong, I invite you with your Bitcoins to me to Italy and face-to-face we will verify  content of your BTC wallet.

Excuse me sir u keep sending this to everyone if you have someone in Germany send the person like I said contact on telegram don't be a racist or talk without reasoning 

And we always do Satoshi test so you can check the wallet balance and see for yourself

Think before you type bullshit God bless

Pay for the Visa and accommodation and we will meet you at Italy oh wait you're the guys with highest poll of covid 19 cases

4 hours ago, Edeh Prosper said:

Pay for the Visa and accommodation and we will meet you at Italy oh wait you're the guys with highest poll of covid 19 cases

Is your head all right ?
In a civilized world, a seller with a good or service reaches the buyer at his own expense. Only fraudsters from Nigeria dream of flying by plane and hotel accommodation ***** at the expense of the buyer !

Seller BTC, even a real one, is not a prostitute to pay for  flight and stay in an expensive hotel.
The COVID-19 coronavirus is active on every continent so you must bring face masks and disposable gloves with you because that's enough to keep you from infecting others.

9 hours ago, Antonio CM said:

Is your head all right ?
In a civilized world, a seller with a good or service reaches the buyer at his own expense. Only fraudsters from Nigeria dream of flying by plane and hotel accommodation ***** at the expense of the buyer !

Seller BTC, even a real one, is not a prostitute to pay for  flight and stay in an expensive hotel.
The COVID-19 coronavirus is active on every continent so you must bring face masks and disposable gloves with you because that's enough to keep you from infecting others.

Now sir like I said earlier if you have someone in Germany my boss will do face to face deal with fine, airports don't accept bitcoin as payment sir neither do hotels how about you fly over to Germany you could speak with my boss. I don't have time to argue always read through before you say anything

Provide someone in Germany to deal face to face I can't do otherwise 

Neither did I state any condition relating to the purchase of the bitcoin or we use Paxful

14 hours ago, Edeh Prosper said:

Now sir like I said earlier if you have someone in Germany my boss will do face to face deal with fine, airports don't accept bitcoin as payment sir neither do hotels how about you fly over to Germany you could speak with my boss. I don't have time to argue always read through before you say anything

Provide someone in Germany to deal face to face I can't do otherwise 

Neither did I state any condition relating to the purchase of the bitcoin or we use Paxful

FAKE OFFER !
I understand that you are an online scammer since you use so many fake accounts  ?!
Habib + Ron + Edeh Prosper + many others = the same person = SCAMMER !

For face-to-face (F2F) or TTM (F2F + B2B) transactions, look for a seller in the same country as the buyer and not on the Internet.
You watch too much old American movies where criminals fly around the world with suitcases filled with USD or EUR banknotes.
We have the 21st century and large transactions are not finalized by payment in cash and F2F.
You need to find another way to put fraudulent money into circulation legally because you won't find a reliable seller on the Internet who is interested in your fake offer btc buy.
FUCK YOU stupid man or woman !

Guest Edeh Prosper
11 hours ago, Antonio CM said:

FAKE OFFER !
I understand that you are an online scammer since you use so many fake accounts  ?!

For face-to-face (F2F) or TTM (F2F + B2B) transactions, look for a seller in the same country as the buyer and not on the Internet.
You watch too much old American movies where criminals fly around the world with suitcases filled with USD or EUR banknotes.
We have the 21st century and large transactions are not finalized by payment in cash and F2F.
You need to find another way to put fraudulent money into circulation legally because you won't find a reliable seller on the Internet who is interested in your fake offer btc buy.

Please don't insult me 

You are rather pouring out your anger of getting scammed and no one told you to fly around with some suitcase 😂😂 don't be stupid grow up and I didn't say am buying 😂😂 stupid am selling your anger has made you blind and you can't read no more 😂😂😂 you'll be fine I feel your pain peace monsieur Antonio if that's your real name 😂😂😂

11 hours ago, Antonio CM said:

FAKE OFFER !

Now you can say all bad things you want about me I don't care but why do people advertise on the internet?

To find customers from anywhere.

Maybe you have been scammed before I feel your pain 

Seeing the way u reply You are but a child but don't worry you'll be fine ok but be wise and don't go around saying what you don't know peace monsieur Antonio 🙏🙌

And you have two accounts and someone did this to you so you decided to do it to others😂😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 7:52 AM, Guest Edeh Prosper said:

Hi Sir, 

We are intrested in this offer. Need 100 bitcoins. Kindy send all the T&C on - datasoft69@gmail.com

Thanks

On 6/20/2020 at 3:45 AM, Guest john greg said:

buyer procedures below:

Transaction Details:

Regards

Procedure:

Contract Signed 

Funds to seller 

Coins to buyer

FAKE OFFER !

Where do stupid people like you come from?

Legally Bitcoins can be sold and bought on a regulated market (platforms, exchanges, exchange offices) but only up to 15,000 euros per day.

Over 15,000 euros, cryptocurrency trading takes place illegally outside the regulated market and the transaction must be finalized so that the bank does not find out that the transaction is for cryptocurrency trading, as the bank may block the seller's and buyer  account on suspicion of money laundering.

When trading cryptocurrencies outside the unregulated market (OCT), you can illegally buy any amount of BTC, but the only payment method acceptable to the seller is an unconditional foreign bank transfer SWIFT / BIC or European SEPA transfer (SCT), i.e. the buyer of BTC must have his own funds in his bank account, because illegal you cannot buy BTC and pay with letters of credit and similar financial instruments because banks are not legally involved in illegal transactions.
For banks all over the world, a legal transaction related to cryptocurrency trading is only when a single transaction does not exceed the amount of 15,000 euros. 
You want to sell 1000 BTC with conditional SWIFT / MT 799 and MT103 / 72 procedures ??????
Goodluck stupid man !!!!
hahahahahah

• 1 month later...
Guest Eden

I am interested to talk more. I was finding a seller for my malaysia american buyer. I want to discuss asap. I am from malaysia as well. Email at jeyhuon@yahoo.com