Jump to content
#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Recommended Posts

Amount: min 1000 BTC 

Procedure:

Contract Signed 

Funds to seller 

Coins to buyer

P.S if POC is required, we will need a POF to be sent with contract. 

MT799 and MT103, GPI accepted. 

Drop your numbers and mandate will contact you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest john greg
On 6/9/2020 at 3:34 PM, Mar1654 said:

Amount: min 1000 BTC 

Procedure:

Contract Signed 

Funds to seller 

Coins to buyer

P.S if POC is required, we will need a POF to be sent with contract. 

MT799 and MT103, GPI accepted. 

Drop your numbers and mandate will contact you. 

buyer procedures below:

BITCOIN PURCHASING AGREEMENT

Date: 17 June 2020
I, XXXXXXXXXX, representing XXXXXX (Company name), located at XXXXXXXXXXX (company address here), the undersigned, hereby confirm under penalty of perjury, my full intention and commitment and agreement to purchase Bitcoin from the seller stated by below
Transaction Details:
Instruments: Bitcoin (BTC).
Type of Asset: Digital Currency
Minimum /Tranche: 1000 -3000
Buying Amount: 10,000
Total Discount: -4% Discount gross -2% Discount net
BTC Price: XXXXXX Price based on www.blockchain.com
Payment Mode: Wire Transfer bank to bank to seller’s designated bank account.
1. Buyer completes Bitcoin Purchase Agreement, passport copy or photo ID ,IMFPA and a current screen shot of buyer’s current balance for the Bitcoin purchase and send to seller mandate, Seller countersigns agreement, and send a copy to buyer.
2. Buyer’s bank sends MT799 to seller’s bank for PROOF OF FUNDS.
3. Seller provides video for POC or sends SATOSHI to buyer’s bitcoin wallet, buyer will verify authenticity and proceed to instruct his bank to issue a MT103_72 conditional payment to purchase 1000 bitcoins at CURRENT MARKET PRICE minus two percent discount off market price
4. Upon confirmation by seller’s bank of receiving MT103_72 conditional payment, the seller will send One Thousand (1000) Bitcoin for the first tranche to the buyer’s Bitcoin wallet at the agreed price.
5. Once the bitcoins have been verified and authenticated ,the buyer’s bank releases payment to seller’s bank account for 1000 bitcoins at agreed price as stipulated in this Bitcoin agreement.

Regards

John Greg / alcyone553@gmail.com   skype: euromtns telegram:@john_greg553 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Edeh Prosper

Hi we have BTC for sale am the agent the seller is from Germany we have 2000 BTC to sell at 9000 dollars

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2020 at 9:22 AM, Guest Edeh Prosper said:

Hi we have BTC for sale am the agent the seller is from Germany we have 2000 BTC to sell at 9000 dollars

Av got genuine buyer's. Pls contact me on WhatsApp: +2348034820780 for further discussion. Please be real. Thank you

On 7/15/2020 at 9:26 AM, Edeh Prosper said:

We have 2000 BTC for sale based in Germany 

Here is my telegram handle

https://t.me/Prospeee

Am limited on telegram. If you can reach me https://t.me/cryptoseun

On 6/9/2020 at 3:34 PM, Mar1654 said:

Amount: min 1000 BTC 

Procedure:

Contract Signed 

Funds to seller 

Coins to buyer

P.S if POC is required, we will need a POF to be sent with contract. 

MT799 and MT103, GPI accepted. 

Drop your numbers and mandate will contact you. 

+2348034820780

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2020 at 3:34 PM, Mar1654 said:

Amount: min 1000 BTC 

Procedure:

Contract Signed 

Funds to seller 

Coins to buyer

P.S if POC is required, we will need a POF to be sent with contract. 

MT799 and MT103, GPI accepted. 

Drop your numbers and mandate will contact you. 

 

On 6/20/2020 at 3:45 AM, Guest john greg said:

buyer procedures below:

BITCOIN PURCHASING AGREEMENT

Date: 17 June 2020
I, XXXXXXXXXX, representing XXXXXX (Company name), located at XXXXXXXXXXX (company address here), the undersigned, hereby confirm under penalty of perjury, my full intention and commitment and agreement to purchase Bitcoin from the seller stated by below
Transaction Details:
Instruments: Bitcoin (BTC).
Type of Asset: Digital Currency
Minimum /Tranche: 1000 -3000
Buying Amount: 10,000
Total Discount: -4% Discount gross -2% Discount net
BTC Price: XXXXXX Price based on www.blockchain.com
Payment Mode: Wire Transfer bank to bank to seller’s designated bank account.
1. Buyer completes Bitcoin Purchase Agreement, passport copy or photo ID ,IMFPA and a current screen shot of buyer’s current balance for the Bitcoin purchase and send to seller mandate, Seller countersigns agreement, and send a copy to buyer.
2. Buyer’s bank sends MT799 to seller’s bank for PROOF OF FUNDS.
3. Seller provides video for POC or sends SATOSHI to buyer’s bitcoin wallet, buyer will verify authenticity and proceed to instruct his bank to issue a MT103_72 conditional payment to purchase 1000 bitcoins at CURRENT MARKET PRICE minus two percent discount off market price
4. Upon confirmation by seller’s bank of receiving MT103_72 conditional payment, the seller will send One Thousand (1000) Bitcoin for the first tranche to the buyer’s Bitcoin wallet at the agreed price.
5. Once the bitcoins have been verified and authenticated ,the buyer’s bank releases payment to seller’s bank account for 1000 bitcoins at agreed price as stipulated in this Bitcoin agreement.

Regards

John Greg / alcyone553@gmail.com   skype: euromtns telegram:@john_greg553 

 

On 7/15/2020 at 9:22 AM, Guest Edeh Prosper said:

Hi we have BTC for sale am the agent the seller is from Germany we have 2000 BTC to sell at 9000 dollars

I understand that you are a cheater from Nigeria ...
You don't know the basic rules of trading cryptocurrencies and you are wasting time on such fake offers.
Outside platforms, companies cannot legally buy and sell Bitcoins.
Only individuals can legally trade BTC outside exchanges and platforms, but such a seller may only use an individual bank account to receive payments, and no conditional payment with blocking funds will reach this account.
Conditional payments with blocking funds are only possible for business and corporate bank accounts, therefore your posts and draft agreement  is fake and you are a Nigerian fraudster who has never bought or sold even 1 Bitcoin.
If I am wrong, I invite you with your Bitcoins to me to Italy and face-to-face we will verify  content of your BTC wallet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2020 at 1:43 PM, Mmunach said:

Av got genuine buyer's. Pls contact me on WhatsApp: +2348034820780 for further discussion. Please be real. Thank you

I don't little orders sir just so you know

On 7/15/2020 at 3:31 PM, Antonio CM said:

I understand that you are a cheater from Nigeria ...
You don't know the basic rules of trading cryptocurrencies and you are wasting time on such fake offers.
Outside platforms, companies cannot legally buy and sell Bitcoins.
Only individuals can legally trade BTC outside exchanges and platforms, but such a seller may only use an individual bank account to receive payments, and no conditional payment with blocking funds will reach this account.
Conditional payments with blocking funds are only possible for business and corporate bank accounts, therefore your posts and draft agreement  is fake and you are a Nigerian fraudster who has never bought or sold even 1 Bitcoin.
If I am wrong, I invite you with your Bitcoins to me to Italy and face-to-face we will verify  content of your BTC wallet.

Excuse me sir u keep sending this to everyone if you have someone in Germany send the person like I said contact on telegram don't be a racist or talk without reasoning 

And we always do Satoshi test so you can check the wallet balance and see for yourself

Think before you type bullshit God bless

Pay for the Visa and accommodation and we will meet you at Italy oh wait you're the guys with highest poll of covid 19 cases

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Edeh Prosper said:

Pay for the Visa and accommodation and we will meet you at Italy oh wait you're the guys with highest poll of covid 19 cases

Is your head all right ?
In a civilized world, a seller with a good or service reaches the buyer at his own expense. Only fraudsters from Nigeria dream of flying by plane and hotel accommodation ***** at the expense of the buyer !

Seller BTC, even a real one, is not a prostitute to pay for  flight and stay in an expensive hotel.
The COVID-19 coronavirus is active on every continent so you must bring face masks and disposable gloves with you because that's enough to keep you from infecting others.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Antonio CM said:

Is your head all right ?
In a civilized world, a seller with a good or service reaches the buyer at his own expense. Only fraudsters from Nigeria dream of flying by plane and hotel accommodation ***** at the expense of the buyer !

Seller BTC, even a real one, is not a prostitute to pay for  flight and stay in an expensive hotel.
The COVID-19 coronavirus is active on every continent so you must bring face masks and disposable gloves with you because that's enough to keep you from infecting others.

Now sir like I said earlier if you have someone in Germany my boss will do face to face deal with fine, airports don't accept bitcoin as payment sir neither do hotels how about you fly over to Germany you could speak with my boss. I don't have time to argue always read through before you say anything

Provide someone in Germany to deal face to face I can't do otherwise 

Neither did I state any condition relating to the purchase of the bitcoin or we use Paxful

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Edeh Prosper said:

Now sir like I said earlier if you have someone in Germany my boss will do face to face deal with fine, airports don't accept bitcoin as payment sir neither do hotels how about you fly over to Germany you could speak with my boss. I don't have time to argue always read through before you say anything

Provide someone in Germany to deal face to face I can't do otherwise 

Neither did I state any condition relating to the purchase of the bitcoin or we use Paxful

FAKE OFFER !
I understand that you are an online scammer since you use so many fake accounts  ?!
Habib + Ron + Edeh Prosper + many others = the same person = SCAMMER !

For face-to-face (F2F) or TTM (F2F + B2B) transactions, look for a seller in the same country as the buyer and not on the Internet.
You watch too much old American movies where criminals fly around the world with suitcases filled with USD or EUR banknotes.
We have the 21st century and large transactions are not finalized by payment in cash and F2F.
You need to find another way to put fraudulent money into circulation legally because you won't find a reliable seller on the Internet who is interested in your fake offer btc buy.
FUCK YOU stupid man or woman !

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Edeh Prosper
11 hours ago, Antonio CM said:

FAKE OFFER !
I understand that you are an online scammer since you use so many fake accounts  ?!
Habib + Ron + Edeh Prosper + many others = the same person = SCAMMER !

For face-to-face (F2F) or TTM (F2F + B2B) transactions, look for a seller in the same country as the buyer and not on the Internet.
You watch too much old American movies where criminals fly around the world with suitcases filled with USD or EUR banknotes.
We have the 21st century and large transactions are not finalized by payment in cash and F2F.
You need to find another way to put fraudulent money into circulation legally because you won't find a reliable seller on the Internet who is interested in your fake offer btc buy.
FUCK YOU stupid man or woman !

Please don't insult me 

You are rather pouring out your anger of getting scammed and no one told you to fly around with some suitcase 😂😂 don't be stupid grow up and I didn't say am buying 😂😂 stupid am selling your anger has made you blind and you can't read no more 😂😂😂 you'll be fine I feel your pain peace monsieur Antonio if that's your real name 😂😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Antonio CM said:

FAKE OFFER !
I understand that you are an online scammer since you use so many fake accounts  ?!
Habib + Ron + Edeh Prosper + many others = the same person = SCAMMER !

For face-to-face (F2F) or TTM (F2F + B2B) transactions, look for a seller in the same country as the buyer and not on the Internet.
You watch too much old American movies where criminals fly around the world with suitcases filled with USD or EUR banknotes.
We have the 21st century and large transactions are not finalized by payment in cash and F2F.
You need to find another way to put fraudulent money into circulation legally because you won't find a reliable seller on the Internet who is interested in your fake offer btc buy.
FUCK YOU stupid man or woman !

Now you can say all bad things you want about me I don't care but why do people advertise on the internet?

To find customers from anywhere.

Maybe you have been scammed before I feel your pain 

Seeing the way u reply You are but a child but don't worry you'll be fine ok but be wise and don't go around saying what you don't know peace monsieur Antonio 🙏🙌

And you have two accounts and someone did this to you so you decided to do it to others😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 7:52 AM, Guest Edeh Prosper said:

Hi we have BTC for sale am the agent the seller is from Germany we have 2000 BTC to sell at 9000 dollars

Hi Sir, 

We are intrested in this offer. Need 100 bitcoins. Kindy send all the T&C on - datasoft69@gmail.com

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/20/2020 at 3:45 AM, Guest john greg said:

buyer procedures below:

BITCOIN PURCHASING AGREEMENT

Date: 17 June 2020
I, XXXXXXXXXX, representing XXXXXX (Company name), located at XXXXXXXXXXX (company address here), the undersigned, hereby confirm under penalty of perjury, my full intention and commitment and agreement to purchase Bitcoin from the seller stated by below
Transaction Details:
Instruments: Bitcoin (BTC).
Type of Asset: Digital Currency
Minimum /Tranche: 1000 -3000
Buying Amount: 10,000
Total Discount: -4% Discount gross -2% Discount net
BTC Price: XXXXXX Price based on www.blockchain.com
Payment Mode: Wire Transfer bank to bank to seller’s designated bank account.
1. Buyer completes Bitcoin Purchase Agreement, passport copy or photo ID ,IMFPA and a current screen shot of buyer’s current balance for the Bitcoin purchase and send to seller mandate, Seller countersigns agreement, and send a copy to buyer.
2. Buyer’s bank sends MT799 to seller’s bank for PROOF OF FUNDS.
3. Seller provides video for POC or sends SATOSHI to buyer’s bitcoin wallet, buyer will verify authenticity and proceed to instruct his bank to issue a MT103_72 conditional payment to purchase 1000 bitcoins at CURRENT MARKET PRICE minus two percent discount off market price
4. Upon confirmation by seller’s bank of receiving MT103_72 conditional payment, the seller will send One Thousand (1000) Bitcoin for the first tranche to the buyer’s Bitcoin wallet at the agreed price.
5. Once the bitcoins have been verified and authenticated ,the buyer’s bank releases payment to seller’s bank account for 1000 bitcoins at agreed price as stipulated in this Bitcoin agreement.

Regards

John Greg / alcyone553@gmail.com   skype: euromtns telegram:@john_greg553 

On 6/9/2020 at 3:34 PM, Mar1654 said:

Amount: min 1000 BTC 

Procedure:

Contract Signed 

Funds to seller 

Coins to buyer

P.S if POC is required, we will need a POF to be sent with contract. 

MT799 and MT103, GPI accepted. 

Drop your numbers and mandate will contact you. 

FAKE OFFER !

Where do stupid people like you come from?

Legally Bitcoins can be sold and bought on a regulated market (platforms, exchanges, exchange offices) but only up to 15,000 euros per day.

Over 15,000 euros, cryptocurrency trading takes place illegally outside the regulated market and the transaction must be finalized so that the bank does not find out that the transaction is for cryptocurrency trading, as the bank may block the seller's and buyer  account on suspicion of money laundering.

When trading cryptocurrencies outside the unregulated market (OCT), you can illegally buy any amount of BTC, but the only payment method acceptable to the seller is an unconditional foreign bank transfer SWIFT / BIC or European SEPA transfer (SCT), i.e. the buyer of BTC must have his own funds in his bank account, because illegal you cannot buy BTC and pay with letters of credit and similar financial instruments because banks are not legally involved in illegal transactions.
For banks all over the world, a legal transaction related to cryptocurrency trading is only when a single transaction does not exceed the amount of 15,000 euros. 
You want to sell 1000 BTC with conditional SWIFT / MT 799 and MT103 / 72 procedures ??????
Goodluck stupid man !!!!
hahahahahah

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
Guest Eden

I am interested to talk more. I was finding a seller for my malaysia american buyer. I want to discuss asap. I am from malaysia as well. Email at jeyhuon@yahoo.com

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Similar Content

    • By alexander zijianjr. tan
      WE ARE FACILITATING THESE KIND OF MONEY TRANSFER HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES.
      MT103, etc, WIRE TRANSFER (MANUAL/AUTOMATIC DOWNLOAD)
      IPIP/DTC AND SLBC, ETC
      IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS AND ALL FEEL FREE TO JOIN THIS TOPIC
       
    • By Thomas Czpak
      Hello everyone,
      Bitcoins for sale outside the regulated market (OTC).
      I am direct seller of Bitcoins (BTC) with best discount and procedure..
      My Bitcoins can be bought from anywhere in the world, because I sell Bitcoins only remotely via the Internet (online).
      I sell Bitcoins directly - OTC market (only) ==> Trading BTC on the OTC market is only direct transactions between natural persons (seller + buyer) without the participation of platforms, exchanges and exchange offices. Such miracles as platforms for OTC trading with payment via escrow are possible only in Nigerian Scams where scammers like wizards turn illegal transactions into legal business using fake websites of anonymous scammers .
      Minimum 3 Bitcoins per transaction.
      Maximum 500 Bitcoins per transaction.
      Discount for the buyer: -15% gross / -10% net
      Commission for inmediateres: 5% (2,5 + 2,5)
      Standard procedure:
      Contract Signed 
      Funds to seller 
      Bitcoins to buyer
      Commission to inmediateres
      Looking only for very serious buyers.
      Opportunity - I encourage you to invest in Bitcoins - in 2021, 1 BTC will reach a price of $USD 600,000 (six hundred thousand).
      I don’t communicate via WhatsApp !
      Contact via email:   thomastrade.eu@gmail.com
      ----------
      Important information for people who have no experience in trading Bitcoins:
      1) Legally, BTC can be purchased on the regulated market (platforms, exchange offices and exchanges) but only up to the amount of 15,000 euros (1-2 BTC) per day.
      Some platforms provide an escrow account for transactions.
      2) Above 15,000 euros, you can buy BTC in any amount but only outside the regulated market (OTC), i.e. directly from the seller.
      The rules for trading Bitcoin outside the regulated market are high risk as the buyer has to pay in advance by bank transfer to receive BTC.
      Buying BTC over the market OTC means that the only form of payment is standard (national, foreign or European) bank wire transfer, because payments via L/C, escrow, and conditional SWIFT (MT799, MT103+, MT103/72, MT103/202) are reserved only for legals transactions and not for OTC market trading.
      NOTE:  Scammers - illiterate people do not have my permission to copy my post! 
    • By Emily
      Tengo un receptor directo Swift GPI MT103 transferencia de efectivo directa. +34605 87 76 88
    • By IGP RECEIVER
      PRIVATE PLACEMENT PROGRAMME 
      100 Million to 5 Billion &  Above
                   USD / EURO / POUND

      1st Step
      Clients Must Provides Below Documents For Bankers Due Diligence Purpose
      1. Bank instruments ( SBLC/ BANK DRAFT/ BG)-provide clear copy
      2. Latest KYC,with blue ink signature NOT electronic or pasted+ (Latest BCL –Optional) 
      3. 2 bankers name (Name card)

      2nd Step
      a. (Proxy / Authority / Owner ) TTM with Banker
      b. Whatever request or negotation can be done while TTM with banker
      c. Kindly make sure after confirmation from platform our banker needs to communicate with the owner or 
      authorized person for the instrument. It can be done during our TTM
      d. After confirmation of the deal. Enter in to the agreement. Thereafter client provide 
      - RWA(Ready Willing Able)
      - MT 799
      - MT760
      ✓ Trade will be done in Europe
      ✓ Level Tier 1 Trader
      ✓ Verysecure transaction
      ✓ Minimum 25% per week for 40 weeks upon receipt of all the documents mentioned above trade group will
      do funds verification B2B and release the contracts within 72hours, 1st pay out from trade will be  within 7 to 10 days.
      IF NEED ANY FURTHER MORE DETAILS, ASIA PACIFIC SIGNATORY (Platform Officer )
      OFFICER WILL EXPLAIN DURING MEETING
       
      STRICTLY NO UPFRONT 
      Reach us in:  igpbankingreceivers@gmail.com 
      Telegram: Bonaparte7 
       
    • By Feng Hong
      Logs available for mt103 
      I’m attending only 5 persons tonight 
      ‪+1 (573) 263‑6098‬
      whatsapp me if you’re interested 
×
×
  • Create New...