#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

OFFLINE POS 6 digit needed ugent

James Akins

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By onpos60
      NOT KIDDING , anyone is ready for that job , inbox me....the team who will do that job , will be set to retire for good ...........................................

*** I know this job will need multi- offline pos receivers which it's fine with us
      UPDATE**** after I got some funny msgs , here are our terms and ratio , DON'T contact if you can't follow
      -Fresh video with my own codes same day you contact us
      - Sender and his team 50 % / receiver and his team 45 % / facilitator team  5%

******Funny thing I have such a huge job ready to do and all what I got so far r just Empty handed time losers !!!!

• By Pawan Shivhare
      I have offline 6 digit pos machine if any people have good sender then we will work together for long time duration and we will return your all amount on sincerely and we are provide very good ratio and fast payout time if any people have good sender or loader then contact me on my email and whatsaap.
      email - pawanshivhare8888@gmail.com whatsaap - +918815609435
    • By Ragna1
      If you have a loaded card - 4 digit online, get in touch for f2f transaction. 
      Be ready to travel. Or if you are a loader for 4 digit online, get in touch asap!

Contact mosnipes1@gmail.com for more details.
    • By risav Shivhare
      I have very good offline 6 digit pos machine receiver and i'm direct connect to the receiver if any people have good sender or loader then we will work together for long time duration and we will return your all amount on sincerely and we are provide very good ratio and fast payout time if any people have good sender or loader then contact me on my email.
      email - risavshivhare8888@gmail.com
    • By Osiris svce
      Si vous avez besoin de louer ou acheter  LC, BG, SBLC,POF pour vos activités d'import/export.
      Nous avons une procedure simple sans frais d'avance
      whatsapp :+212606205471
      Mail: greentchadcompany@gmail.com

Important Information

Terms of Use