#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

I need Instaglobalpay receiver

Chandpasha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/12/2020 at 2:39 PM, Chandpasha said:

🗣️📣 *Need INSTA GLOBAL PAY sender.* 

We can start with a 10k or 1m test and once reimbursed we can gradually increase
My receiver is a professional office, he operates safely, and he is responsible for such operations. The ratio is 30+5 and maximum in 48 hours it returns liquid in USD dollar or btc.
And as I said, we can start with a small test and after 48 hours increase once your resource has been reimbursed.

If you're a sender contact me so we can work, I'll send you the CIS.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 4:05 AM, snapon said:

🗣️📣 *Need INSTA GLOBAL PAY sender.* 

We can start with a 10k or 1m test and once reimbursed we can gradually increase
My receiver is a professional office, he operates safely, and he is responsible for such operations. The ratio is 30+5 and maximum in 48 hours it returns liquid in USD dollar or btc.
And as I said, we can start with a small test and after 48 hours increase once your resource has been reimbursed.

If you're a sender contact me so we can work, I'll send you the CIS.

I have 3 senders and I will do 1m or 2m or 5 m each for 3 all at onece on same day and I want payment of them then I will do bigger amount . Tell ratio and time .also tell your payment method . I need reciver cis too

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Aliwallet
      With our expertise, we can retrieve all blocked Insta Global Pay wallets. 
      The output value will be Bitcoin and you will receive bitcoin in 20mins. 
      Now, Contact WhatsApp: +447534744332
    • By Pawan Singh
      Dear Friends,
      We have good deal for Insta Global Pay with share ratio
      Citlivý obsah: 35 %
      Med: 5 %
      নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী: 60 %
      Time: 2 minutes only
      first test with min fund and after that you can deal with any where F2F dealing. I can travel in 5 country only.... India(Delhi NCR, Chennai, Mumbai), USA(Taxes), UK(London), Russia(Moscow), UAE(Dubai), France(Paris). We receive in Billion of USD no cash deal only account transfer(wire) deal.
    • By Forex Dox
      I need a large capacity reciva for insta global pay. Up to billions
    • By Yogesh singh
      Insta global pay fund available serious buyer should contact only 1 BTC for $100 million, upfront payment based deal only
      Genuine buyer should contact me on whatsaap +1 (313) 454-4548
    • By Forex Dox
      Insta global pay reciva needed 
      Full KYC pls. Direct mandates or recivar preferred.  Thank you. FULL KYC, FULL DISCLOSURES AND MUST BE OPEN TO FACE TO FACE TRANSACTION.  Citlivý obsah IN DUBAI

Important Information

Terms of Use