#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

of all these posts and answered post all seem to go nowhere and the same old people post and reply can i plz plz plz get one one one one real real real mt103 sender  just one real direct sender for my mt103 GPI/MANUAL
SEPA Lloyds of London & Natwest 

receiver huh????plz call me via my 

whatsapp+18176069734

ratio 60% sender 

30% receiver 

10% me  on receiver side

plz plz just one real non nonsense 

sender needed!

• 6 months later...

Hi Pops Anderson @pops anderson and other users.

I hope you are well.

I come across your message here.

I have a question, I have a sender (MT103 collateral ) based in France and he wants to send 100m euros and he is asking once I have received the funds within 72 hours I have to send 50m (50%) to another bank account and save the other 50m(50%) and invest in London.

I was wondering is this a normal situation? Am I going to be in trouble if I send the first 50% to another account?
He kept saying the funds are clean and also it will be checked by Euroclear and the banks for money laundering purposes.

So, by saying those words he is trying to give me insurances that the money and the fund is safe as the funds are collateral and the source of money is obvious.

I have business Natwest account and I am very new in this field. not sure what to do in order to open the door for this business oppurtinity.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Histoire
      I need a Commerzbank
    • By Isgender Begiyev
      We need a নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী ON DELIVERY OF CASH FUNDS FOR INVESTMENTS TRANSFER VIA IP/IP CODE SERVER - S2S/SERVER
      Best regards,
      Mr. Begiyev
      Mob: +99364010601
      WhatsApp: +99364010601
      Email: iko.begiev98@gmail.com
    • By Baduracox
      My performing Rec-iver is looking for a genuine and performing Sen-der for GPI automatic/manual download , MT103/202 Cash transfer & MT103/202 manual download STP with MT199 or Without. Only direct mandate should contact me, Ratio is 40% inclusive with senda's mandate and 60% to Rece-iva. No time wasters or longchain allowed as zoom call will be done with the Sen-der mandate. So if your rhoeʃesæ is okay with my post then dm me...

Email: badurcox@gmail.com
      Telegram: Badur Cox 
    • By Dera Ik
      I have the following accounts for receiving MT103 cash transfer, IPIP(No Redirection), GPI Auto,GPI Redirection, TT, MT103 MD by FTP mode(No Redirection) as well as have a platform for PPP :
      (1) *HSBC London, HSBC Portugal, HSBC Poland, HSBC Germany* are also available
      This receiver requires the senders CIS first for DD, then can show a video of account only on a video call directly with the sender. 
      (2) *DB Germany* for receiving MT103 cash transfer and MT103 GPI Auto.
      (3) *Rabo bank* -Netherland(TT, MT103 cash transfer)
       *ING Bank* (TT, MT103 cash transfer)
       *UniCredit bank* -Hungary(MT103 Cash transfer)
       *JP Morgan* 
       *Commerzbank* (Poland)
       *BOA* 
       *ABANCA CORPORACION BANKARIA* , SA(MT103 cash transfer, TT, wire transfer as well as Redirection)
       *Santander Bank* 
       For receiving MT103 cash transfer and TT. A video of dashboard can be provided after DOA have been signed and DD. 
      (4) Also have a receiver in Thailand that receives MT103/202 MD, IPIP (KYC). This receiver works with the Central bank so be sure the funds won't be blocked so far everything is done right.

Note:
      (1) Some receivers require the senders CIS for DD to know if the sender is a real entity.
      (2) No upfront payment of any kind. 
      (3) HSBC Germany receiver only accepts transactions strictly from HSBC too not from a subsidiary.
      (4) Don't bring long chain deals.
      (5) Sender should be ready to send MT199

Contact me on WHATSAPP:+2349040078035 
      +2348157735461
      BOTIM:+2348146031051 
    • By Kudos prudent
      Good news to all direct senders/mandates.
      I am directly talking to some direct RECEIVERS/mandates of the below.
      AUTOMATIC Systems:
      - SWIFT MT 103 WIRE TRANSFER
      - SWIFT GPI (All apart 104)
      - SWIFT MT103/202
      - MT103-202 Manual Download. Case by case.
      - DTC case by case 
      - IP/IP case by case
      NB: only genuine direct senders/ mandates needed to contact please.
      +2348055342004

Important Information

Terms of Use