#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

On 17th of June of 2020 restarted the CAP Bulletin High Yield Programs. Our Trading’s group is registered in JP Morgan for High Yield Investment Programs

This program aims to capitalize the initial investment of (a possible investor) from 20 to 30mil $/€, by providing in a max. period of 3 months 300% to 500% yield in order the initial investment to reach the amount of 100mil $/€.

When the program finishes the investor enters the Private Placement Programs (for 9 months period).

CAP programs are no risk programs, operating only by licensed Traders-Houses of Institution, aiming to assist investors that do not have the capital of 150 mil US $ to enter PPP. 

The investor follows exactly the same procedures as in PPP.

Interested Investors have to: 
1)    fill in a KYC
2)    to prove by providing a BCL (Bank Confirmation Letter) that has at least 20 mil € in a prime bank - proving in that way their financial capability for entering CAP programs. 
3)    to provide an SBLC (Stand By Letter of Credit) cashed back up, by a prime bank, after receiving the offer and sign the contracts with House’s of Institution SPV. 

If the investor is not willind to provide the KYC, BCL and SBLC please DO NOT CONTACT ME.

Dimitris Sotiropoulos
dm.sotiropoulos@protonmail.com
WhatsApp: +30 6978 137 659
Threema: EDCZ6K77

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By John Leonard
      I have a Chqse b@nk with $600M balance . I am looking for 5 rec@ivers who have  verified BPS Account (Bitpaysmart) to receive. This is urgent.  the sending shall be in less tranches for security purposes. Minimum per tranche is $500k . This is a rush update, Lets deal now!!!!

Contact me on telegram @+1 (782) 858-9031 , WhatsApp https://wa.link/qvj1gs
    • By Theo David
      Hi! I was in direct coordination with some of Investors located in Europe.
      They're looking for possible local/foreign company to invest with under the long term partnership. If there are interested, feel free to message me. And prepare the company portfolios/presentation.
      I don't ask for UPFRONT FEE or anything. Just a matter of help
      Thank you.
    • By adrina
      High yield trading - only for clients with "best Standing".
      We are able to offer a BUY/SELL transaction of TOP Bank Papers  
      which means that will be  done the BUY/SELL via CLIENTS  account.
      The account has to show at least Euro 200 millions and the 
      Bank account has to be in Europe. If your Bank is Barclays or
      UBS it would be the best for trading.
    • By jasons42
      HSBC C H E S T BUYER REQUIRED 
      MUMBAI,INDIA only
      Expected Ratio
       HSBC CHEST @ 270+30
       First Tranche 12000 Minimum
       PG / PENALTY 100 C R INSIDE THE BANK
          ( BOTH SIGNATORY WILL FINALISE THE SAME)
      SELLR will not entertain any Unethical demands of Buyers Consultants like BOOKING, ESCROW, DD etc
       Buyer must accept Following Process :
      BUYER SIGNATORY MUST TAKE SELLER SIGNATORY TO BUYERS VP CABIN TO VERIFY BUYERS CREDENTIALS
               OR
      BUYER VP GO TO SELLER VP ,IF HE IS UNABLE TO FIND HIM,BUYER CAN GO TO SEELERS DOMAIN TO CONFIRM SELLERS SLOT BOOKING 
          OR
       BUYER CAN GIVE HIS CHEST DETAILS, SELLER WILL CREATE A TRANSACTION ID HOLDING THE RELEASE CODE, THEN BUYER CAN DOWNLOAD IT , IF BUYER CAN'T DO THE SAME ,THEN BUYER CAN GO TO SELLERS DOMAIN TO VERIFY SEELERS SLOT BOOKING
      AFTER SUCCESSFUL VERIFICATION OF SELLER'S SLOT BOOKING,
      BUYER WILL DO PULLOUT & SAID STAMPED ,SEALED STATEMENT OF ACCOUNTS,WILL BE HAND OVER TO SELLER SIGNATORY & VP FOR THE VERIFICATION
      ONCE VERIFYING THE BUYERS FUNDS AVAILABILITY, SELLER WILL TAKE BUYER SIGNATORY & VP TO SELLERS VP CABIN & OPEN HIS CHEST & SHOW HIS AVAILABILITY OF FUNDS, RENT RECEIPTS,ETC TO BUYER
    • By SRIKANTH ARASU
      Steady fixed monthly returns with crypto(btc) or Cash Investments
        Minimum profits 100% weekly , nett Investment can be in cash or in crypto (BTC) Amount can start with 1000 USD upto unlimited. Profit will be weekly paid out  Commission included for brokers in the 100% profit.     PRINCIPAL TRADERS CRYPTOS | BINARY OPTIONS | FOREX | SECURITIES | UNITED STATES 📞+918870049050 WHATSAPP managedbuysellprograms@gmail.com

Important Information

Terms of Use