#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

we have provider who can exchange usd euro and other currency

GHAZAL MOHAMED

I have receiver or provider  who have the capacity to accept any large amount in Euro or USD. He can also exchange funds Euro ,USD and most other currencies.  I am very direct to him, no broker chain. If you have any currency exchange contracts, please let me know and I can get them closed

please contact direct only by email partenairtrading@gmail.com

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Rrmdni
      learn now💰
      https://shrinke.me/bCTvg
    • By Jonpi
      # I can exchange Crypto USDT to BTC instanly
      # I can exchange and convert any Crypto to other any Crypto (updated)
      # Many people that have usdt wallet in coinpayments.net platform have problem because can take out those funds to cash
      # I use my OTC trader platform for exchange it converting USDT crypto to BTC or other crypto that you choose.
      # My comission = 25% + 5%
      # Procedures = You transfer me USDT funds to my wallet. Me instanly convert those funds to btc. And instanly i transfer you btc to your btc wallet.
      # Im OTC Trader verified and wuth Licence and can move 10M per day in any crypto transaction.
      # For you take trustly with me and minimize risk of scam you can start with a low test transfer in the beginning for you see how i works. So you can do 50$ or 100$ or 500$ or 1000$ started test transfer and after this we can make bigger amiubts transfers.
    • By longterm
      I have a seller in Turkmenistan with 3B  tmt ( IT WILL BE DONE OVER 4-5 MONTH) , looking for a buyer to do this and to pay in UAE and Turkey , Please inbox me with your best offer...WE CAN DO IT CASH2CASH OR BANK2CASH
    • By marie suarez
      Europe company owner, im direct accounts owner
      please, if you are real Citlivý obsah, direct without intermediaries, contact me no advance payments and no fakes only b2b bussines we can make and agree any transaction that need but real, honest for good job, no detected,  thanks

Important Information

Terms of Use