#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Thilak

Need loader for Transferwise, Escrow, Moneygram and Western Union Direct receiver

Posted (edited)

I'm a direct Escrow, Transferwise, Moneygram and Western Union receiver. Ratio is 30/70, only daily transfers, minimum is 1500$ per transaction.
don't ask any UPFRONT PAYMENT, the 70% i can send you back in BTC, If you are experienced in this type of work let me know, we can make long term partnership.

Edited by Thilak

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BlackWolfMiningLTD
      Western Union Business Solutions Global Pay Receiver available in SINGAPORE
      Ratio 50/50
      +79377910820  ALEX
      Only serious sender!
    • By Jay007
      I am a CERTIFIED LOADER and GOT A NUMBER OF TRANSFER DEALS. Only serious holders should drop their WhatsApp numbers!
      PERSONAL/BUSINESS US ACCOUNTS NEEDED FOR TRANSFER DEPOSIT JOBS! NO CHARGEBACKS. 100% GUARANTEED!
      Who has a DELIVEROO RESTURANT that we can card? I can card your restaurant to the tune of £10k - £100k per day but your restaurant needs to be using there own drivers not deliveroos'. (FOR UK HOLDERS)
      I need UK highstreet bank accounts linked with Coinbase and also aged accounts like TRANSFERWISE, MONESE, and REVOLUT!
      PLEASE DO NOT COME AT ME WITH DOA & CIS BULLSHIT! I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR ALL THAT!
      WANNA MAKE MONEY? REPLY ASAP!!!!!!!!!
    • By akshay kumar
      https://chat.whatsapp.com/LeQ4TSNIPrgHpiFO9Qvou4
      Join this platform 
      Worldwide receivers and senderd
    • By levi
      So many unserious people with low sense of reasoning, rippers, kids, most painful kids trying to scam some $50, $100

How can people steal screenshots from people’s work and try to use it to scam.

I doubt there are 50% real people here. How can you expect to close a million dollar deal with $100 ?? Do you not make use of your brain??? These fucking scammers are spoiling the image of we senders.I hardly have a good turnout anytime I post advert here because, people are scared, people are even scared now to release online access.

Some people are even going as far as creating fake company accounts.Once you push in funds, they block you and disappear with money.

How can we minimize these and build trust? Because this is sincerely affecting me. I hardly have real trusted receivers to work with these days, making it miserable for people like me that lacks manner of convincing .

Having said, I am hoping that I could create a website of forum with escrow to control how receivers and senders inter-relate with jobs.

Funny thing is that I have worked so hard as a sender since January and the major achievement I made, i got ripped. Its too much. Any suggestion how to minimize these? Can anyone say something? I am at pains. I hate to read updates here anymore, especially POS updates.
    • By woodsman
      Looking for GPI SENDER
      The receiving account is a TRUSTEE ( ESCROW ) account at Commerzbank Germany. We can go up to 1B euros . Without fear of blocking funds.
      If you are not sender or sender's mandate please DO NOT contact me. No time wasters please!
      WHATSAPP +35799119317