#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Sooryamax

We are from Sri Lanka and this is our organization website. We are looking for loaders who willing to work on 3d.we can return 50% in 3 to 5 days honestly. Our banking system is not releasing money in 48 hours. We can work with hundi dealers also. Gradually increase the fund, and trust. Tested with 10 to 50$ and then 1000 is first return (this we can do with our own pocket money within 24 hours). Then 5000 return your 50%,then 8000 return your 50%,then 15000 return your 50%. Then 25000 return your 50%,50,000 return your 50%. Like this. We have successfully operated with Pakistani customers, dubai customers, Indian customers and Chinese customers. Don't trust us, TRUST THE SYSTEMS WE WORK. WhatsApp +94774223766 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Robert Howard
      if you have a verified BPS account, please send me an email.  roberthoward4871@gmail.com

to obtain a BPS account, visit www.bitpaysmart.com . I can equally help you walk you through application process if I confirm the positive mind towards collaboratively making money.

NB: Any message outside the scope of this deal/offer will ignored. Sorry in advance.
      if you have a verified BPS account, please send me an email.  roberthoward4871@gmail.com

to obtain a BPS account, visit www.bitpaysmart.com . I can equally help you walk you through application process if I confirm the positive mind towards collaboratively making money.

NB: Any message outside the scope of this deal/offer will ignored. Sorry in advance.

• By Jean Zongo
      We are looking for real Unpassender Inhalt for  3D donation gateway.
      We are only interested for Data without charge back. We don't accept stolen cards please.
      We need a real and genuine Gidili nga Sulud/Unpassender Inhalt for long term partnership.
      Please contact  me privately by WhatsApp at+1 (240) 273-0819
    • By Abhi Shivhare
      I HAVE 2D LINK RECIVER AVAILABLE ANY GENUINE SENDER CONTACT ME I HAVE GENUINE 2D GATEWAY AVAILABLE
      ANY 2D GENUINE SENDER CONTACT ME
      CONTACT ME 8815609435
    • By James Hanjoren
      Do you have USA or Canada 2D & 3D with history?
      If Yes, let work.
      Also I need any country POS machine online manual keyed
    • By Varunp12
      Hi I have 3D gateway sites I need genuine [banned words removed] contact me on varunp11@gmail.com

Important Information

Terms of Use