#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

• 2 weeks later...
Guest I have TBC. I am looking for buyer

I have BTC I am looking for buyer. Haffordsp@gmail.com 

On 7/22/2020 at 10:55 PM, Guest I have TBC. I am looking for buyer said:

I just sent you a mail. Kindly respond once received. You can as well contact me on Whatsapp +2348034820780

Thank you

On 7/23/2020 at 3:25 AM, Guest I have TBC. I am looking for buyer said:

WE are Genuine . Send us and get it cash if u want. or Take BTC by cash if you want. 

+918000000221

58 minutes ago, Hussain9 said:

This is a scammer guy  ( Amari string ) and his No +16195971284 , I transfer to him 15000USD to purchase 1BTC and not get it

WE are Genuine . Send us and get it cash if u want. or Take BTC by cash if you want. 

+918000000221

• 2 weeks later...

We are Trade Finance company that Specialized in providing Cash & Asset Backed Financial Instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby Letter of Credit (BG/SBLC) for lease and sale, and loan facilities. Finding a genuine and efficient providers of financial instrument is very challenging but we are certified Financial Instrument providers.

With our financial/bank instrument you can establish line of credit with your bank and/or secure loan for your projects in which our bank instrument will serve collateral in your bank to fund your project.

Our Instruments are easily monetized on your behalf for project funding, and our rates depend on the face value of the instrument needed, we can also monetize the same BG/SBLC for up to 100% cash proceeds if you do not have a monetized. However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 4+2% and Sale at 32+2%.

This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East. We will be glad to share our working procedures at your request and a DOA to help us proceed towards closing deals effectively.

Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome & 100% PROTECTED!!!

Whats App : +32 46024 7345
Contact Name: Wilke Martin
E-Mail: sblc.conslutant77@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Sir/Ma,

I am a broker/Financial Consultant. I have direct link to lowest interest LOANS. Trusted and Well-Funded Investors with capacity to invest up to US$800Million in a viable business with flexible well negotiated ROI.  If you need a loan or have an existing business that requires expansion, we are willing to work with you.

Contact us via; nicoleadams177@yahoo.com

Gmail; nicoleadams817@gmail.com