#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

I am a CERTIFIED LOADER and GOT A NUMBER OF TRANSFER DEALS. Only serious holders should drop their WhatsApp numbers!

PERSONAL/BUSINESS US ACCOUNTS NEEDED FOR TRANSFER DEPOSIT JOBS! NO CHARGEBACKS. 100% GUARANTEED!

Who has a DELIVEROO RESTURANT that we can card? I can card your restaurant to the tune of £10k - £100k per day but your restaurant needs to be using there own drivers not deliveroos'. (FOR UK HOLDERS)

I need UK highstreet bank accounts linked with Coinbase and also aged accounts like TRANSFERWISE, MONESE, and REVOLUT!

PLEASE DO NOT COME AT ME WITH DOA & CIS BULLSHIT! I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR ALL THAT!

WANNA MAKE MONEY? REPLY ASAP!!!!!!!!!

Guest Caroline

I have a Receiver in Deutsche Bank in Germany.

if you interested, please contact me at 

Whatsapp: +5511984817000

telegram https://t.me/Rentabilizandi

Guest Antonio

Hello, I am a receiver with an account in Australia for wire transfer and cash transfer operations with high reception capacity, if interested, please contact +55 87 9 81697180 whats app

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 1:02 AM, Jay007 said:

I am a CERTIFIED LOADER and GOT A NUMBER OF TRANSFER DEALS. Only serious holders should drop their WhatsApp numbers!

PERSONAL/BUSINESS US ACCOUNTS NEEDED FOR TRANSFER DEPOSIT JOBS! NO CHARGEBACKS. 100% GUARANTEED!

Who has a DELIVEROO RESTURANT that we can card? I can card your restaurant to the tune of £10k - £100k per day but your restaurant needs to be using there own drivers not deliveroos'. (FOR UK HOLDERS)

I need UK highstreet bank accounts linked with Coinbase and also aged accounts like TRANSFERWISE, MONESE, and REVOLUT!

PLEASE DO NOT COME AT ME WITH DOA & CIS BULLSHIT! I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR ALL THAT!

contact me through my watsaap: +2348169616262 or okwuteagi@gmail.com

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest King

I have a receiver in Stanbic IBTC Bank, with receiving limit of up to 500 million naira, if you can load it my WhatsApp number +2347015796524

On 7/2/2020 at 3:02 AM, Jay007 said:

Hello how are you? I'm direct receiver of business account for transfer

WhatsApp: +261324364246

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 3:02 AM, Jay007 said:

Please contact jamesrushbuck@gmail.com 

If no upfront. I'm account holder (UK), can give cis and work honestly long time, no ripper, no scammer. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 5:02 AM, Jay007 said:

i have a transferwise business account my own (uk based) i'm a receiver sir i need a sender sir

On 7/1/2020 at 8:02 PM, Jay007 said:

9785900279 i have account in usa