IMP - INSTA-MERCHANT PAY

SENDER RATIO - 40%

WORK TIME - 35-40 MINS

CONTACT US ON -

Email - rajdeshmukh017@gmail.com

Telegram - profile name  - Nectar

Whatsapp number - +91 7741857642

100% Genuine work

Note - Further details will be provide on my telegram or whatsapp number.

Hello Nectar. I have sent you $10k on IMP. Am still waiting for you to pay out

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IMP - Insta Merchant Pay receiver available    Contact us on: igpbankingreceivers@gmail.com 

Drop your number if you're serious not the Gmail that you be able to respond... Drop your WhatsApp number if you're are real... I have a job

Hey man I don't stress my doing mail job okay if you're you will have WhatsApp or telegram number... Cause I can't be waiting for reply on mail... I can't do mail to mail.... It's doing transaction vi

On 7/2/2020 at 5:51 PM, Amazonangel said:

I already know that you're not real... For not dropping your WhatsApp number... It's over a hour now I have mail you... You don't reply.... If you don't want God of iron to kill you don't mail me back bitch

Hello, if you're serious about having IMP job, add me up on WhatsApp: +2348034820780. I have a genuine receiver with fully activated account. Strictly for real senders.

Regards

Guest Alex4251
8 hours ago, Mmunach said:

Hello Nectar. I have sent you $10k on IMP. Am still waiting for you to pay out

I really don't know what happened to you brother.. Bt he payed out in 8 hrs... Only 35% Ratio bt nectar pays out on time.. He is genuine reciever guys... 

4 minutes ago, Guest Alex4251 said:

I really don't know what happened to you brother.. Bt he payed out in 8 hrs... Only 35% Ratio bt nectar pays out on time.. He is genuine reciever guys... 

That's not true brother. He received $10k on 13th July at 5:22pm. Afterwards, he never came online. He's a scammer! Av got proofs

1 hour ago, Guest Alex4251 said:

If he ever gets across to you, ask him what happened with the guy who uses +2348034820780 on WhatsApp!

He's a bloody cheap scammer! He's not trustworthy. Everyone needs to beware!

Guest Chang
On 7/12/2020 at 9:00 AM, Guest Curiosity said:

Is IMP actually legitimate? Why people are looking for receiver when they have huge fund? Why cant one invest 10K $ an verify there account if they have such a huge fund? I can accept any tranche but hesitant to pay 1 BTC for activation since I saw such scam wherein wallet balance is showing but one is never able to withdraw them!!! 

Convince me and I am ready to work as receiver for anyone with receiving capacity unlimited. 

Can you actually receive? If you what is your location? 

7 hours ago, khaled AlZeyoudi said:

Hi dears

I'm Ready to activate my  Insta Merchant Pay account  and start receiving money

40% for me

60% for sender

I just needs 3BTC to activate it , then we do together good business 

who are serious can contact me direct whatsapp 00971509619196

Message me on WhatsApp 

+2349034097267

On 7/7/2020 at 9:55 AM, Guest Mukeshraj said:

Hello,
I'm looking for an insta merchant pay receiver (www.instamerchantpay.com) with an activated Visa card for transfers 1. Receiver must show dashboard with pic of active card on it .2. Ratio is 30 to receiver and 5% to mandates.3. Receiver must and accept to return senders payment within 15 minutes of transfer to sender's bitcoin wallet. 
4. First tranche will be 10,000$ next 20,000$ and then 50,000$ and more ..

Message me WhatsApp 

+2349034097267

On 7/7/2020 at 9:55 AM, Guest Mukeshraj said:

Hello,
I'm looking for an insta merchant pay receiver (www.instamerchantpay.com) with an activated Visa card for transfers 1. Receiver must show dashboard with pic of active card on it .2. Ratio is 30 to receiver and 5% to mandates.3. Receiver must and accept to return senders payment within 15 minutes of transfer to sender's bitcoin wallet. 

Hit me up. We've got two senders with fully verified accounts. Sending you pictures or videos of dashboards isn't a problem. Just be sure that you can send real funds.  WhatsApp: +2348034820780

Guest INSTAMERCHANTPAY  direct sender

I have much more INSTAMERCHANTPAY $ wallet

please contact me direct receiver directly 35 receiver/65 Sender 

BTC or Bank Payment AVL

Gomti Capital

email : gomticapital@gmail.com

WhatsApp : +8801748000877

Guest INSTAMERCHANTPAY  direct sender

I am direct IMP sender, but wants instant, Ratio  65 Sender/35 receiver, My Whats App : +8801748000877

Guest Guest
On 7/7/2020 at 2:25 PM, Guest Mukeshraj said:

Hello,

Msg me on my whatsapp 00919832478148,as soon as possible for deal 

Guest guest
On 7/6/2020 at 5:18 PM, Kanat Chekenov said:

Good day! I urgently need an Insta Merchant Pay receiver, we have a huge fund, we need a receiver that can confirm your account. My name is Kanat, what is your name? I have a question for you Do you have an activated account with an activated Insta Merchant Pay card? if you have this account, can you confirm to show us your account and the letter that came to you from the service with a congratulation on the activation of your card?
My WhatsApp for operational communications is +77783634067, urgently contact me if you have a verified account!  

my email. kana1900kz@gmail.com

fake

Guest guest
On 7/15/2020 at 1:32 AM, isaiah sunday said:

Message me WhatsApp 

+2349034097267

msg me on whatsapp 00919832478148 for insta merchant,same day payout

Guest Guest
On 7/7/2020 at 2:25 PM, Guest Mukeshraj said:

Hello,

On 7/11/2020 at 9:35 PM, Guest Yaparla said:

Yaparla here

i need receiver for igp imp and sgp

contact WhatsApp 9742377779

Tottally fake and time waster

Guest Guest
18 hours ago, Guest INSTAMERCHANTPAY direct sender said:

I am direct IMP sender, but wants instant, Ratio  65 Sender/35 receiver, My Whats App : +8801748000877

How much funds you have, msg me on whatsapp 00919832478148

Guest ATTENTION ..... INSTAMERCHANTPAY SCAM

Guys, is a total fraude ... the only real money Are the BTC you sent to actívate the acc.

the visa card is not a valid number .

you received a los of money but you can’t  Make a withdrawal To any Bank account or wallet...

dont forget your time and money there ..

gernicch

• O9C4.COM changed the title to IMP - Insta Merchant Pay DIRECT receiver available