#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

REAL SENDER FOR ALLINCE LITE2

Nithhaiah

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By narquis_123
      I am urgently looking for an AL2 receiver that is reliable and safe!

We are going to be sending funds this week. Need receiver with large limits!

We are sending 500M Euros and more in future if collaboration will go well.

We prefer a corporate receiver but all receivers are welcome!!
    • By Alexander Ozighi
      THE BEST ALLIANCE LITE 2 MANUAL DOWNLOAD RECEIVER IS AVAILABLE NOW! 
      THIS IS A PORTUGAL OR CANADA RECEIVER FOR MANUAL DOWNLOAD 
      A good and reliable alliance lite 2 manual download receiver is now available upon request and you can get the CIS. 
      We are expecting to get your DOA and go into business with you properly and close a deal. 
      Dm me on wa:+2349030616666 
      For more information 
      https://chat.whatsapp.com/EXzIAoYaJPyJ6jSep1b4Tf
      Join the group for CIS request. But you most be mandate to the sender or direct sender himself. Any other don't bother to dm me

• By Sir_Dan
      I am in direct contact with fast and reliable recievers who want good and direct senders for the above tagged transactions. In order to avoid unsuccessful or uncompleted transactions, i require a direct sender to contact me with what they have and their procedure for a successful deal. Thanks
    • By Lena Lena
      THE RECEIVER IS AVAILABLE FOR:   SWIFT MT 103/202 Manual Download - PT. BANK MANDIRI (PERSERO) TBK, INDONESIA SWIFT MT103/202 Cash Wire Transfer - BANK OF SHANGHAI CHINA SWIFT MT103/202 Cash Wire Transfer – SATHAPANA BANK, CAMBODIA SWIFT MT103/202 Cash Wire Transfer – Astro Bank, Cyprus   Alliance lite 2 Manual Download – NIB Bank Mongolia Alliance lite 2 – Deutsche Bank, Spain   103/GPI TRANSFER Manual Download - BANK OF SHANGHAI CHINA 103/GPI TRANSFER AUTO - MASHREQ BANK ,Dubai ,UAE 103/GPI TRANSFER Manual Download - OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad, , Kuala Lumpur     t7260840@gmail.com
    • By InternationalFinance
      If there is any ALLIANCE LITE 2 SENDER pls send me your contract.
      We need real senders for Al2 who access to their bank and bankers and officers.
      Pls send email to:
      Parsatuyserkani@gmail.com

Important Information

Terms of Use