#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Posted (edited)
Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings..

I offer selling Bitcoins (BTC) obtained from legal investment activities ....
My offer sale BTC is real. I am an active lawyer and I cannot deceive people because I would lose my right to practice.
I sell Bitcoins (BTC) legally as a natural person not company.
In Europe only natural persons do not need to have a license to legally trade cryptocurrencies outside the regulated market - OCT.
I sell Bitcoins (BTC) a virtual peer-to-peer currency, not a physical coin.

Availability on Aug 08, 2020
1,700 BTC - my wallet
11,380 BTC - my clent's wallet (I manage  wallet based on a power of attorney)
Trade volume: 10-1,500 BTC (minimum 10 BTC and maximum 1,500 BTC per one single transaction).
Note: Purchase of BTC below 10 BTC is possible but without a discount for the buyer and no commission for the inmediateres. 
Single transactions can be repeated if Bitcoins are available.
Bitcoin Price:   daily buying rate (USD or EUR) on blockchain.com minus net discount.
Discount to Buyer: 17% gross / 9% net
Commission to inmediateres: 8% (seller side 4% / buyer side 4%) + additional 5%  commission for each single transaction (without tranches), min. 250 BTC
Attractive buyer's discount and  intermediaries  commission will only apply when the BTC rate is above 11,000 USD.
Payment method:
International Bank Wire Cash Transfer  (SWIFT/BIC) worldwide (USD, EUR)  - without a maximum amount per transaction or
SEPA  Credit Transfer (SCT) - IBAN to IBAN: only countries  UE and currency EUR -without a maximum amount per transaction   or
SEPA Instant Credit Transfer (Ins) - IBAN to IBAN - only countries UE and currency EUR - maximum amount per transaction to 100,000 euros
PayPay to PayPal - worldwide  - maximum amount per transaction to 1,500,000 EUR or USD or
Skrill to Skrill - worldwide - maximum amount per transaction to 500,000 EUR or USD
Not escrow. Not MT103/72.
Buyer moves first. 
Payment for BTC unconditional without no blocked funds, as the Bitcoin network does not roll back transactions after confirmation.
The money must reach the seller's bank account, without blocking funds and the seller must have access to the funds received  so that Bitcoins can be delivered to the Buyer's Wallet, because in the case of a dishonest buyer there is a high risk that after receiving BTC, he will cancel the bank transfer and deceive the seller.

Procedure (two options to choose from): KYC (transaction with verification and agreement SPA) or None-KYC (anonymous transaction)
Procedure KYC:
1) Buyer send order to seller
2) Contract Signed (seller+buyer) via email
3) Payment (EUR or USD) to seller
4) BTC to buyer
5) Commission (EUR, USD or BTC) to  Intermediaries 
Note: POF and POC is not mandatory.
If the BTC buyer requires POC (screenshot of the BTC wallet) then a credible POF issued by the Bank where the BTC buyer has a bank account with funds for the purchase of Bitcoins must be attached to the order form.
Not Satoshi test. Not AB test online.
https://medium.com/@CatchBitcoin/satoshi-test-fe1f8d8f35c7
Transaction method:
Online transactions only - remotely via the Internet. 

Not F2F. Not TTM (F2F + B2B).
Note:
The seller is old experienced in private and direct trading of cryptocurrencies outside of platforms and stock exchanges and  sell Bitcoins in the same way he bought over 1600 times from BTC sellers around the world (only online and OCT).

Bitcoins trading also outside the regulated market (OCT) by individuals is legal throughout the world.
If you do not like the seller's procedure (online and OCT) with a large discount and offer sell high trade volume, buy's Bitcoins on stock exchanges and platforms (regulated market) without a discount, with a high spread and transaction limit up to a maximum of 15,000 EUR per day.

Offer only for serious buyers with own funds for this type of investment.

Intermediaries (agent/mandate/consultanst/broker) are welcome if buyer is not hidden.
Do not contact us with buyer suggestions please. 
Seller do not change their procedures and their contracts. 

Please contact with info only at email: bookingwera@gmail.com 
Sorry, we cannot answer by other ways.

Best Regards
Owner & Seller BTC
----------------------
Note: The seller BTC does not send this post directly to your email.
If you have received the post by email, it means that you have agreed to receive the subscription.
If you do not want to receive posts, unsubscribe with subscriptions or leave the group.
Edited by Wera Wojcik

On 7/7/2020 at 6:06 PM, Amrit Kumar said:

I have buyers from India contact at +917876194877 WhatsApp or calling same 

Please contact with info only at email: bookingwera@gmail.com 
Sorry, we cannot answer by other ways .

Intermediaries (agent/mandate/consultanst/broker) are welcome if buyer is not hidden.
Do not contact us with buyer suggestions please. 
Seller do not change their procedures and their contracts. 

On 7/9/2020 at 9:06 PM, Ron said:

Because here are only scammers how you

I have buyer for btc lets meet

On 7/9/2020 at 8:25 PM, Ron said:

Scammer be careful 

On 7/9/2020 at 8:26 PM, Ron said:

Why they dont want f2f 

You run like a dog from post to post and offend everyone and call them scammers.
You are a sociopath with persecution mania.
You need an urgent psychiatrist !
Goodbye & Goodluck

9 minutes ago, Ron said:

Originally scammer 

For face-to-face (F2F) or TTM (F2F + B2B) transactions, look for a seller in the same country as the buyer and not on the Internet.
You watch too much old American movies where criminals fly around the world with suitcases filled with USD or EUR banknotes.
We have the 21st century and large transactions are not finalized by payment in cash and F2F.
You need to find another way to put fraudulent money into circulation legally because you won't find a reliable seller on the Internet who is interested in your fake offer btc buy.
FUCK YOU stupid man !

1 hour ago, isaiah sunday said:

I buy bitcoin in good rate 

+2349034097267

Read understanding posts !
You won't buy BTC via WhatsApp mobile phone and messenger !
Please contact with info only at email: bookingwera@gmail.com 
Sorry, we cannot answer by other ways.

Feeling grateful, doubling all payments sent to my BTC address! You send $1,000, I send back $2,000! Only doing this for the next 30 minutes. 1ACWGryz5vqxefNd8WSeZrNcgUsCsCaXq

1 hour ago, Amobi Henry said:

Feeling grateful, doubling all payments sent to my BTC address! You send $1,000, I send back $2,000! Only doing this for the next 30 minutes. 1ACWGryz5vqxefNd8WSeZrNcgUsCsCaXq

Do not add junk / spam to the serious post of other users !
It is not possible to receive multiple payments for one generated wallet address.
One wallet address for collection = one payment so I believe your post is FAKE !

On 7/7/2020 at 9:36 PM, Amrit Kumar said:

I have buyers from India contact at +917876194877 WhatsApp or calling same 

Isme mat faso , agar apko BTC chaiya toa bolo , mera pas indian seller hai dubai se ... 50% payment mai transfer kar dega , after received btc 50% immediately payment karna hai , minimum 4 BTC to maximum 100 . ..  

35 minutes ago, BTC said:

Isme mat faso , agar apko BTC chaiya toa bolo , mera pas indian seller hai dubai se ... 50% payment mai transfer kar dega , after received btc 50% immediately payment karna hai , minimum 4 BTC to maximum 100 . ..  

STOP SPAM/SCAM, please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!