#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

1 hour ago, Ryan1984 said:

THEY IS NO GUARANTEE IN THIS PROCESS! LOOK LIKE A SCAM SHIT....HE CAN'T EVEN ACCEpT ESCROW SERVICES!!

* Not escrow.
(1) In the trading of digital currency (BTC) outside the regulated market (OTC) escrow conditional payments are not applicable.
(2) Payment through an escrow account of an external agent means that the seller has not received money, so he will not spend BTC on the buyer's wallet.
(3) Payment must reach the salesperson's bank account and the seller must have access to this money before issuing Bitcoins to the buyer's wallet.

In the trading of digital currency (BTC) outside the regulated market (OTC) the third party escrow agent does not guarantee the safety of the transaction as it may turn out to be a scammer and a thief which  will steal BTC from seller and money from buyer and it will disappear.

On 7/5/2020 at 2:09 PM, Wera Wojcik said:
Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings..

I offer selling Bitcoins (BTC) obtained from legal investment activities ....
My offer sale BYC is real. I am an active lawyer and I cannot deceive people because I would lose my right to practice.
I sell Bitcoins (BTC) legally as a natural person not company.
In Europe only natural persons do not need to have a license to legally trade cryptocurrencies outside the regulated market - OCT.
I sell Bitcoins (BTC) a virtual peer-to-peer currency, not a physical coin.

Availability on Aug 01, 2020
1,820 BTC - my wallet
11,372 BTC - my clent's wallet (I manage  wallet based on a power of attorney)
Trade volume: 10-1,500 BTC (minimum 10 BTC and maximum 1,500 BTC per one single transaction).
Note: Purchase of BTC below 10 BTC is possible but without a discount for the buyer and no commission for the inmediateres. 
Single transactions can be repeated if Bitcoins are available.
Bitcoin Price:   daily buying rate (USD or EUR) on blockchain.com minus net discount.
Discount to Buyer: 12% gross / 7% net
Commission to inmediateres: 5% (seller side 2,5% / buyer side 2,5%) + additional 5%  commission for each single transaction (without tranches), min. 1000 BTC
Payment method:
International Bank Wire Cash Transfer  (SWIFT/BIC) worldwide (USD, EUR)  - without a maximum amount per transaction or
SEPA  Credit Transfer (SCT) - IBAN to IBAN: only countries  UE and currency EUR -without a maximum amount per transaction   or
SEPA Instant Credit Transfer (Ins) - IBAN to IBAN - only countries UE and currency EUR - maximum amount per transaction to 100,000 euros
PayPay to PayPal - worldwide  - maximum amount per transaction to 1,500,000 EUR or USD or
Skrill to Skrill - worldwide - maximum amount per transaction to 500,000 EUR or USD
Not escrow. Not MT103/72.
Buyer moves first. 
Payment for BTC unconditional without no blocked funds, as the Bitcoin network does not roll back transactions after confirmation.
The money must reach the seller's bank account, without blocking funds and the seller must have access to the funds received  so that Bitcoins can be delivered to the Buyer's Wallet, because in the case of a dishonest buyer there is a high risk that after receiving BTC, he will cancel the bank transfer and deceive the seller.

Procedure (two options to choose from): KYC (transaction with verification and agreement SPA) or None-KYC (anonymous transaction)
Procedure KYC:
1) Buyer send order to seller
2) Contract Signed (seller+buyer) via email
3) Payment (EUR or USD) to seller
4) BTC to buyer
5) commission (EUR, USD or BTC) to  Intermediaries 
Note: POF and POC is not mandatory.
If the BTC buyer requires POC (screenshot of the BTC wallet) then a credible POF issued by the Bank where the BTC buyer has a bank account with funds for the purchase of Bitcoins must be attached to the order form.
Not Satoshi test. Not AB test online.
https://medium.com/@CatchBitcoin/satoshi-test-fe1f8d8f35c7
Transaction method:
Online transactions only - remotely via the Internet. 

Not F2F. Not TTM (F2F + B2B).
Note:
The seller is old experienced in private and direct trading of cryptocurrencies outside of platforms and stock exchanges and  sell Bitcoins in the same way he bought over 1600 times from BTC sellers around the world (only online and OCT).

Bitcoins trading also outside the regulated market (OCT) by individuals is legal throughout the world.
If you do not like the seller's procedure (online and OCT) with a large discount and offer sell high trade volume, buy's Bitcoins on stock exchanges and platforms (regulated market) without a discount, with a high spread and transaction limit up to a maximum of 15,000 EUR per day.

Offer only for serious buyers with own funds for this type of investment.

Intermediaries (agent/mandate/consultanst/broker) are welcome if buyer is not hidden.
Do not contact us with buyer suggestions please. 
Seller do not change their procedures and their contracts. 

Please contact with info only at email: bookingwera@gmail.com 
Sorry, we cannot answer by other ways.

Best Regards
Owner & Seller BTC

Greetings,                                           I have a buyer who is a celebrity and she need a total of $1bn worth of bitcoin.                               Total buying per day will be $1m, would it be possible for her to send her mandate to your country where the transaction will take place?                                                 Furthermore, people had betrayed their trust on her side by cheating her before and that reason, has not trust anyone since then.           Kindly let me know, woulf it be possible for you to meet her mandate while the transaction takes place?                                      The reason for the above question is that, she want proof of coins on her wallet before payment.                                             If your answer is yes to my questions, then I advice that you sign an agreement before transfering of coin with your security around to enhance trust. Please, need your urgent reply.     My watsaap number is, +2348169616262, my email is, okwuteagi@gmail.com

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, gody32 said:

Greetings,                                           I have a buyer who is a celebrity and she need a total of $1bn worth of bitcoin.                               Total buying per day will be $1m, would it be possible for her to send her mandate to your country where the transaction will take place?                                                 Furthermore, people had betrayed their trust on her side by cheating her before and that reason, has not trust anyone since then.           Kindly let me know, woulf it be possible for you to meet her mandate while the transaction takes place?                                      The reason for the above question is that, she want proof of coins on her wallet before payment.                                             If your answer is yes to my questions, then I advice that you sign an agreement before transfering of coin with your security around to enhance trust. Please, need your urgent reply.     My watsaap number is, +2348169616262, my email is, okwuteagi@gmail.com

STOP SPAM / SCAM, please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Learn to read the posts with understanding and stop wasting time on fake BTC buy offers.
There are no real buyers of Bitcoins in bulk!
Check if your client has funds in his bank account to buy such a large amount of BTC, because you will not buy BTC under a letter of credit and similar financial instruments.

Thanks & Regards

Edited by Wera Wojcik

How many of u want to encash ?

I can give my wallet address. Instant payout Against BTC.  u can start with as low as u want. 

each time new BTC address will be provided if u want. or same. 

Regards,

Chinni P.

( Chinni252525@Gmail.com )

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Chinni P. said:

How many of u want to encash ?

I can give my wallet address. Instant payout Against BTC.  u can start with as low as u want. 

each time new BTC address will be provided if u want. or same. 

Regards,

Chinni P.

( Chinni252525@Gmail.com )

Read understanding posts and stop spamming !

My post is about selling BTC so if you are not a buyer, you don't have my consent to add your offer to my post that has nothing to do with selling my Bitcoins.
I do not want to have anything to do with the person who extorts BTC and money under the pretext of an unrealistic promise of lucrative profits.

STOP SPAM /SCAM, please !
Thanks

Edited by Wera Wojcik

1 hour ago, Wera Wojcik said:

Thanks

Why dont u do do KYC of mine in my country and with Law enforcement and then start ur comments ? do u have GUTS to do that ?

Regards,

Chinni P. 

Thanks

If you are not aware to whom u r shouting at , then wise man said . stay clam and see the picture by put ur legs in to his shoes. Stay calm. Every one here are not spammer or doing scam here. 

Regards,

Chinni P.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Chinni P. said:

If you are not aware to whom u r shouting at , then wise man said . stay clam and see the picture by put ur legs in to his shoes. Stay calm. Every one here are not spammer or doing scam here. 

Regards,

Chinni P.

My post is about selling BTC so if you are not a buyer, you don't have my consent to add your offer to my post that has nothing to do with selling my Bitcoins.
I do not want to have anything to do with the person who extorts BTC and money under the pretext of an unrealistic promise of lucrative profits.

Thanks

Edited by Wera Wojcik

You are a stupid ignorant and spammer !
It does not appear from the content of my post that I am looking for a scammer to take care of my Bitcoins.

Goodbye & Goodluck

I Dont care what u think for me. But one thing is 100 % Sure. That you are not real guy. I saw most of ur post contains FAKE and Spammer words. Either u hurt or cheat by some one so badly that u think and all the people from earth are FAKE and Spammer. And I will keep my attitude with me. U keep with you. More better., cause I will not tolerate anything fake or bad about my company. if u have so much problem than why u r not leaving this site , why u r here ?

Regards,

Chinni P.

A fuckin useless mail about the above post was sent to my box insulting me, even when I did not comment or say any anythin wrong on my last post!                                      whoever did that is an idiot, and a mad man okay? Quote my words!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Chinni P. said:

I Dont care what u think for me. But one thing is 100 % Sure. That you are not real guy. I saw most of ur post contains FAKE and Spammer words. Either u hurt or cheat by some one so badly that u think and all the people from earth are FAKE and Spammer. And I will keep my attitude with me. U keep with you. More better., cause I will not tolerate anything fake or bad about my company. if u have so much problem than why u r not leaving this site , why u r here ?

Regards,

Chinni P.

My post is about selling BTC so if you are not a buyer, you don't have my consent to add your offer to my post that has nothing to do with selling my Bitcoins.

Thanks

Edited by Wera Wojcik

2 hours ago, gody32 said:

A fuckin useless mail about the above post was sent to my box insulting me, even when I did not comment or say any anythin wrong on my last post!                                      whoever did that is an idiot, and a mad man okay? Quote my words!

Thanks

6 hours ago, Chinni P. said:

Why dont u do do KYC of mine in my country and with Law enforcement and then start ur comments ? do u have GUTS to do that ?

Regards,

Chinni P. 

Thanks

If Yes , You are Sender same as Seller  loading card Bitcoin to my card receve Bitcoin. Payment to you get back account. Contact now on WhatsApp ± 233 26 5005971

48 minutes ago, Ben Kwao said:

If Yes , You are Sender same as Seller  loading card Bitcoin to my card receve Bitcoin. Payment to you get back account. Contact now on WhatsApp ± 233 26 5005971

Thanks