#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Offer expired - BTC has been sold

Wera Wojcik

On 7/7/2020 at 9:36 PM, Amrit Kumar said:

I have buyers from India contact at +917876194877 WhatsApp or calling same 

Isme mat faso , agar apko BTC chaiya toa bolo , mera pas indian seller hai dubai se ... 50% payment mai transfer kar dega , after received btc 50% immediately payment karna hai , minimum 4 BTC to maximum 100 . ..  

1 hour ago, Ryan1984 said:

THEY IS NO GUARANTEE IN THIS PROCESS! LOOK LIKE A SCAM SHIT....HE CAN'T EVEN ACCEpT ESCROW SERVICES!!

* Not escrow.
(1) In the trading of digital currency (BTC) outside the regulated market (OTC) escrow conditional payments are not applicable.
(2) Payment through an escrow account of an external agent means that the seller has not received money, so he will not spend BTC on the buyer's wallet.
(3) Payment must reach the salesperson's bank account and the seller must have access to this money before issuing Bitcoins to the buyer's wallet.

In the trading of digital currency (BTC) outside the regulated market (OTC) the third party escrow agent does not guarantee the safety of the transaction as it may turn out to be a scammer and a thief which  will steal BTC from seller and money from buyer and it will disappear.

On 7/5/2020 at 2:09 PM, Wera Wojcik said:
Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings..

I offer selling Bitcoins (BTC) obtained from legal investment activities ....
My offer sale BYC is real. I am an active lawyer and I cannot deceive people because I would lose my right to practice.
I sell Bitcoins (BTC) legally as a natural person not company.
In Europe only natural persons do not need to have a license to legally trade cryptocurrencies outside the regulated market - OCT.
I sell Bitcoins (BTC) a virtual peer-to-peer currency, not a physical coin.

Availability on Aug 01, 2020
1,820 BTC - my wallet
11,372 BTC - my clent's wallet (I manage  wallet based on a power of attorney)
Trade volume: 10-1,500 BTC (minimum 10 BTC and maximum 1,500 BTC per one single transaction).
Note: Purchase of BTC below 10 BTC is possible but without a discount for the buyer and no commission for the inmediateres. 
Single transactions can be repeated if Bitcoins are available.
Bitcoin Price:   daily buying rate (USD or EUR) on blockchain.com minus net discount.
Discount to Buyer: 12% gross / 7% net
Commission to inmediateres: 5% (seller side 2,5% / buyer side 2,5%) + additional 5%  commission for each single transaction (without tranches), min. 1000 BTC
Payment method:
International Bank Wire Cash Transfer  (SWIFT/BIC) worldwide (USD, EUR)  - without a maximum amount per transaction or
SEPA  Credit Transfer (SCT) - IBAN to IBAN: only countries  UE and currency EUR -without a maximum amount per transaction   or
SEPA Instant Credit Transfer (Ins) - IBAN to IBAN - only countries UE and currency EUR - maximum amount per transaction to 100,000 euros
PayPay to PayPal - worldwide  - maximum amount per transaction to 1,500,000 EUR or USD or
Skrill to Skrill - worldwide - maximum amount per transaction to 500,000 EUR or USD
Not escrow. Not MT103/72.
Buyer moves first. 
Payment for BTC unconditional without no blocked funds, as the Bitcoin network does not roll back transactions after confirmation.
The money must reach the seller's bank account, without blocking funds and the seller must have access to the funds received  so that Bitcoins can be delivered to the Buyer's Wallet, because in the case of a dishonest buyer there is a high risk that after receiving BTC, he will cancel the bank transfer and deceive the seller.

Procedure (two options to choose from): KYC (transaction with verification and agreement SPA) or None-KYC (anonymous transaction)
Procedure KYC:
1) Buyer send order to seller
2) Contract Signed (seller+buyer) via email
3) Payment (EUR or USD) to seller
4) BTC to buyer
5) commission (EUR, USD or BTC) to  Intermediaries 
Note: POF and POC is not mandatory.
If the BTC buyer requires POC (screenshot of the BTC wallet) then a credible POF issued by the Bank where the BTC buyer has a bank account with funds for the purchase of Bitcoins must be attached to the order form.
Not Satoshi test. Not AB test online.
https://medium.com/@CatchBitcoin/satoshi-test-fe1f8d8f35c7
Transaction method:
Online transactions only - remotely via the Internet. 

Not F2F. Not TTM (F2F + B2B).
Note:
The seller is old experienced in private and direct trading of cryptocurrencies outside of platforms and stock exchanges and  sell Bitcoins in the same way he bought over 1600 times from BTC sellers around the world (only online and OCT).

Bitcoins trading also outside the regulated market (OCT) by individuals is legal throughout the world.
If you do not like the seller's procedure (online and OCT) with a large discount and offer sell high trade volume, buy's Bitcoins on stock exchanges and platforms (regulated market) without a discount, with a high spread and transaction limit up to a maximum of 15,000 EUR per day.

Offer only for serious buyers with own funds for this type of investment.

Intermediaries (agent/mandate/consultanst/broker) are welcome if buyer is not hidden.
Do not contact us with buyer suggestions please. 
Seller do not change their procedures and their contracts. 

Please contact with info only at email: bookingwera@gmail.com 
Sorry, we cannot answer by other ways.

Best Regards
Owner & Seller BTC

Greetings,                                           I have a buyer who is a celebrity and she need a total of $1bn worth of bitcoin.                               Total buying per day will be $1m, would it be possible for her to send her mandate to your country where the transaction will take place?                                                 Furthermore, people had betrayed their trust on her side by cheating her before and that reason, has not trust anyone since then.           Kindly let me know, woulf it be possible for you to meet her mandate while the transaction takes place?                                      The reason for the above question is that, she want proof of coins on her wallet before payment.                                             If your answer is yes to my questions, then I advice that you sign an agreement before transfering of coin with your security around to enhance trust. Please, need your urgent reply.     My watsaap number is, +2348169616262, my email is, okwuteagi@gmail.com

1 hour ago, Wera Wojcik said:

Read understanding posts and stop spamming !
STOP SPAM /SCAM, please !
Thanks

If you are not aware to whom u r shouting at , then wise man said . stay clam and see the picture by put ur legs in to his shoes. Stay calm. Every one here are not spammer or doing scam here. 

Regards,

Chinni P.

1 hour ago, Wera Wojcik said:

You are a stupid ignorant and spammer !
It does not appear from the content of my post that I am looking for a scammer to take care of my Bitcoins.

Goodbye & Goodluck

I Dont care what u think for me. But one thing is 100 % Sure. That you are not real guy. I saw most of ur post contains FAKE and Spammer words. Either u hurt or cheat by some one so badly that u think and all the people from earth are FAKE and Spammer. And I will keep my attitude with me. U keep with you. More better., cause I will not tolerate anything fake or bad about my company. if u have so much problem than why u r not leaving this site , why u r here ?

Regards,

Chinni P.

A fuckin useless mail about the above post was sent to my box insulting me, even when I did not comment or say any anythin wrong on my last post!                                      whoever did that is an idiot, and a mad man okay? Quote my words!

2 hours ago, gody32 said:

A fuckin useless mail about the above post was sent to my box insulting me, even when I did not comment or say any anythin wrong on my last post!                                      whoever did that is an idiot, and a mad man okay? Quote my words!

Read understanding posts and stop spamming !
STOP SPAM /SCAM, please !
Thanks

On 7/5/2020 at 3:09 PM, Wera Wojcik said:
Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings..

My offer sale BTC is real. I am an active lawyer and I cannot deceive people because I would lose my right to practice.
In Europe only natural persons do not need to have a license to legally trade cryptocurrencies outside the regulated market - OCT.

Availability on Aug 13, 2020
Trade volume: 5-1,500 BTC (minimum 5 BTC and maximum 1,500 BTC per one single transaction).
Note: Purchase of BTC below 5 BTC is possible but without a discount for the buyer and no commission for the inmediateres. 
Bitcoin Price:   daily buying rate (USD or EUR) on blockchain.com minus net discount.
Discount to Buyer: 17% gross / 9% net
Commission to inmediateres: 8% (seller side 4% / buyer side 4%) + additional 5%  commission for each single transaction (without tranches), min. 250 BTC
Attractive buyer's discount and  intermediaries  commission will only apply when the BTC rate is above 11,000 USD.
Payment method:
International Bank Wire Cash Transfer  (SWIFT/BIC) worldwide (USD, EUR)  - without a maximum amount per transaction or
SEPA  Credit Transfer (SCT) - IBAN to IBAN: only countries  UE and currency EUR -without a maximum amount per transaction   or
SEPA Instant Credit Transfer (Ins) - IBAN to IBAN - only countries UE and currency EUR - maximum amount per transaction to 100,000 euros or
PayPay to PayPal - worldwide  - maximum amount per transaction to 1,500,000 EUR or USD or
Skrill to Skrill - worldwide - maximum amount per transaction to 500,000 EUR or USD.
Not escrow. Not MT103/72.
Buyer moves first. 
Payment for BTC unconditional without no blocked funds, as the Bitcoin network does not roll back transactions after confirmation.
The money must reach the seller's bank account, without blocking funds and the seller must have access to the funds received  so that Bitcoins can be delivered to the Buyer's Wallet, because in the case of a dishonest buyer there is a high risk that after receiving BTC, he will cancel the bank transfer and deceive the seller.

Procedure (two options to choose from): KYC (transaction with verification and agreement SPA) or None-KYC (anonymous transaction)
Procedure KYC:
4) BTC to buyer
5) Commission (EUR, USD or BTC) to  Intermediaries 
If the BTC buyer requires POC (screenshot of the BTC wallet) then a credible POF issued by the Bank where the BTC buyer has a bank account with funds for the purchase of Bitcoins must be attached to the order form.
Not Satoshi test. Not AB test online.
Transaction method:
Online transactions only - remotely via the Internet. 

Note:
The seller is old experienced in private and direct trading of cryptocurrencies outside of platforms and stock exchanges and  sell Bitcoins in the same way he bought over 1600 times from BTC sellers around the world (only online and OCT).

Bitcoins trading also outside the regulated market (OCT) by individuals is legal throughout the world.
If you do not like the seller's procedure (online and OCT) with a large discount and offer sell high trade volume, buy's Bitcoins on stock exchanges and platforms (regulated market) without a discount, with a high spread and transaction limit up to a maximum of 15,000 EUR per day.

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers/Mandates are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Please contact in English language via email email: bookingwera@gmail.com  or call if you speak Polish (phone mobile: +48 508 805 973).

Best Regards
Owner & Seller BTC
----------------------
Note: The seller BTC does not send this post directly to your email.
If you have received the post by email, it means that you have agreed to receive the subscription.
If you do not want to receive posts, unsubscribe with subscriptions or leave the group.

Send me draft DOA on 50 Btc, please.
Email: melchiorkarl.de@gmail.com
Thanks

Edited by Carnage89

• Wera Wojcik changed the title to Bitcoins (BTC) For Sale - update [2020-09-02]
On 7/5/2020 at 9:09 PM, Wera Wojcik said:
Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings..

My offer sale BTC is real. I am an active lawyer and I cannot deceive people because I would lose my right to practice.
In Europe only natural persons do not need to have a license to legally trade cryptocurrencies outside the regulated market - OTC.

Availability on September 02, 2020
Trade volume: 10-5,000 BTC (minimum 10 BTC and maximum 5,000 BTC per one single transaction).
Note: Purchase of BTC below 10 BTC is possible but without a discount for the buyer and no commission for the inmediateres. 
Discount to Buyer: 15% gross / 8% net
Commission to inmediateres: 7% (seller side 3,5% / buyer side 3,5%) + additional 5% (seller side 2,5% / buyer side 2,5%) commission for each single transaction (without tranches) minimum 1000 BTC. 
Payment method:
International Bank Wire Cash Transfer  (urgent or express SWIFT/BIC) worldwide (USD, EUR)  - without a maximum amount per transaction or
SEPA Instant Credit Transfer (Ins) - IBAN to IBAN - only countries UE and currency EUR - maximum amount per transaction to 100,000 euros.
Not escrow. Not BG/SBLC. Not MT 103/72. Not MT 103+. Not SWIFT GPI.
Buyer moves first. 

Procedure KYC:
4) BTC to buyer
5) Commission (EUR, USD or BTC) to  Intermediaries 
Not Satoshi test (SCAM 100%). Not A+B and B+A test online (SCAM 100%).
Transaction method:
Online transactions only - remotely via the Internet (
the whole world)
Note:
The seller is old experienced in private and direct trading of cryptocurrencies outside of platforms and stock exchanges and  sell Bitcoins in the same way he bought over 1600 times from BTC sellers around the world (only online and OTC).

Bitcoins trading also outside the regulated market (OTC) by individuals is legal throughout the world.
If you do not like the seller's procedure (online and OTC) with a large discount and offer sell high trade volume, buy's Bitcoins on stock exchanges and platforms (regulated market) without a discount, with a high spread and transaction limit up to a maximum of 15,000 EUR per day.

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers/Mandates are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

Please contact in English language via email email: bookingwera@gmail.com  or call if you speak Polish (phone mobile: +48 508 805 973).

Best Regards
Owner & Seller BTC
----------------------
Note: The seller BTC does not send this post directly to your email.
If you have received the post by email, it means that you have agreed to receive the subscription.
If you do not want to receive posts, unsubscribe with subscriptions or leave the group.

I have buyer for BTC from UK. Can whatsapp me at +60183915368

• Wera Wojcik changed the title to Offer expired - BTC has been sold