#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Alliance Lite2 and GPI Receivers Needed

crypt

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Dera Ik
      Available to Contingut prohibit these transactions👇🏻. 

*1.Swift GPI MT103 Direct Cash Transfer* Ratio 70% Citlivý obsah, 30% নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী.
      FYI pre requisites to accept DOA:
      - Citlivý obsah must be willing to issue MT199
      - নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী replies with RWA only after Citlivý obsah issues MT199
      2. *Swift GPI Auto with UETR Code* Ratio 60% Citlivý obsah, 40% নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী. 
      - Citlivý obsah must be willing to issue MT199
      - নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী replies with RWA only after Citlivý obsah issues MT199.
      - No long chain 
      3. *MT103 Cash Transfer* , Ratio Citlivý obsah 70%, নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী 30%.
      - Citlivý obsah to provide MT199
      - নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী issue RWA after MT199
      - Before releasing নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী CIS minimally we need Citlivý obsah NAME, PASSPORT NAME, SENDING BANK NAME, AND COUNTRY.
      Receiving banks in Netherland, Switzerland, USA, Malaysia, Dubai, Thailand, Turkey etc
      4. *DTC, BO to BO full KYC* 
      DTC Okuqukethwe Okungavunyelwe (Indonesia, with backing from Indonesian financial institution).
      FYI his pre requisites to accept the DOA:
      - direct communication between Citlivý obsah & নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী (zoom meeting)
      - Citlivý obsah willing to issue MT 199
      - BO information (name, title, telephone number, e-mail address)
      5. *MT103/202 Manual download Standard* 
      - Citlivý obsah willing to issue MT 199
      - BO information (name, title, telephone number, e-mail address) must be added to the DOA
      - Fresh Uploads only.
      - Make arrangement with Citlivý obsah, they don’t release DOA to other Agents
      - Citlivý obsah must take action within 48 hours of Bank signing the DOA
      Chris Emmanuel
      Whatsapp: 2348157735461
      Telegram: https://t.me/Iamdera
    • By Real "Bank In the Bank" bank receiver
      PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL educational and general informative message for reading only: 

For your information, I'm a principal "Bank In the Bank" receiver, bank signatory, and bank decision-maker, who only prepare, sign, and do the work face-to-face inside a country central bank or any top 100 commercial bank group (headquarter/head office) located in the European union member states (not Cyprus and not Malta), Switzerland, or the UK.

I can accept any large EUR amount that can be tailor-made arranged face to face in any bank on your bank side. If necessary and asked, I can do the work simultaneously on both bank sides.

I only accept transfers that can be tailor-made arranged through the Target2, SWIFT CLOUD (bank Alliance Lite2), or by LEDGER after my bank NOSTRO is in place inside a central bank or a commercial bank on your side.

Technical issues for the bank on your side: I use the last updated SWIFT bank Alliance lite2 version installed on my bank terminal that works with the following SWIFT products like SAA, SAE, AWP-SE, SAG, and SNL.

For the pre-selection without any papers and exposition on both bank sides, you are welcome to talk to me by encrypted HD video if you are a genuine external CONFIDENT CLOSE FRIEND from one of the bank's boards of managing directors or if you are an external CONFIDENT CLOSE FRIEND from a country central bank executive director/minister of finance, or from one of the ECB or BIS executive directors.

After the video meetings and when the trust is in place between us, you will arrange through your direct close friend with an official high-level position to set a bank or government official invitation letter for my bank preparation work as agreed in the video meetings.

To clarify from the beginning, 
      I'm NOT interested in any internet circulating documents through NOT high-level connected persons.  If you are not an external CONFIDENT CLOSE FRIEND as explained above, but you are in direct contact with such a high-level related person, please contact me for a first video meeting appointment between him and me. Only in the encrypted HD video meeting will I communicate more details to a genuine external CONFIDENT CLOSE FRIEND as explained above.  
      Please do not contact me through my below Swiss Threema ID if this message is nothing for you.

Sincerely Yours, 
      The bank receiver and signatory, decision-maker, and signatory for an on behalf of my bank for NOSTRO openings in central banks or commercial banks.
      My Threema ID: WWFCXJMK
      If you don't know how the Swiss Threema works, please take a look first: https://threema.ch/en/security
    • By REY
      SIR's
      CONTACT US ASAP WEN YOU ARE SENDER FOR GPI AUTOMATIC ORE SEMI AUTOMATIC ANY AMOUNT
      THE 3 FIRST TRANCHES ARE ABOUT 49 MILLIONS,  CONTRACT FOR 5 ORE 50B IN EUROS ( UNLIMITED )
      ALSO FOR DTC ON MT 103 ORE SEPA IN EUROS UNLIMITED AMOUNTS !
      NOE AT EMAIL  SLCO.AAA@GMAIL.COM   
      THANKS!
    • By Dagu David
      I NEED SERIOUS SENDER FOR MANUAL DOWNLOAD
    • By Belial
      Mes gauname „
      ALLIANCE LITE 2
      MT103 / 202 SWIFT MANUAL MANUAL DOWNLOAD
      GPIPAY“ (greitas GPI automatas)
      Šri Lanka, Kanada.

Telegrama
      https://t.me/Belial3333