#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
gh124333

I urgently need\looking for an Insta Merchant Pay receiver

Good day! I urgently need an Insta Merchant Pay receiver, we have a huge fund, we need a receiver that can confirm your account. My name is Kanat, what is your name? I have a question for you Do you have an activated account with an activated Insta Merchant Pay card? if you have this account, can you confirm to show us your account and the letter that came to you from the service with a congratulation on the activation of your card?
My WhatsApp for operational communications is +77783634067, urgently contact me if you have a verified account!  
My email. kana1900kz@gmail.com

On 7/6/2020 at 6:51 PM, Kanat Chekenov said:

Good day! I urgently need an Insta Merchant Pay receiver, we have a huge fund, we need a receiver that can confirm your account. My name is Kanat, what is your name? I have a question for you Do you have an activated account with an activated Insta Merchant Pay card? if you have this account, can you confirm to show us your account and the letter that came to you from the service with a congratulation on the activation of your card?
My WhatsApp for operational communications is +77783634067, urgently contact me if you have a verified account!  

On 7/6/2020 at 1:07 PM, gh124333 said:

Looking for activated account with visa card. 

Pm me whatsapp number for fast communication. 

No long chain please. 

FAKE OFFER !!!
A serial online scammer who gives a different identity to each post !

Mr. Carnage89 I don’t know your name, I’m real, as you can see my data is real I’m on all social networks, as an active user, I’ve been deceived twice already for the first time, for the first time I’ve been deceived by an Indian, I sent him money, he didn’t make a refund for $ 30,000 yesterday I was deceived by the Brazilian and I took my word for everything, now I will check all receivers carefully without confirming the letter from the service and video demonstrating my passport and my face is better not to approach me! with Indians we will now work only on a prepaid basis! but on account of me you can call me, I’ll show you your account online during a video call, and you will see that I’m real, I don’t know about you!

Guest Harpal singh

Dear all  sender .

i m harpal singh  i have a IMP APP. & IGP  APP I M receiver  two account  my id  comman .---------------  tnictrust@gmail.com

Cont. Moble 6280063284

Guest Isaiah ederiene

I can receive 

Contact me on 

+2349034097267

Guest Hi plz

Whatsapp #9619950407

Guest hello sir, i hv insta merchant... kin

hello sir, i hv insta merchant account... kindly dm me in email: kcoolj2009@gmail.com

Guest Peter

Please complete your contact number 

Guest I will give 40 % to sender .

I will give 40 % within 4 hours if someone send me money

No long chain please. 

Good day friends ! My Name is Amit Nigam from Mumbai, India. I am an Insta Merchant Pay holder and Swift Global Pay account both are verified but cards are not activated.I require 1 Bitcoin for activation. My WhatsApp for operational communications is +918879031097  

my email. mapenterprises1981@gmail.com and IMP Account no. 309319562853

On 7/11/2020 at 2:15 PM, international crime control bureau said:
I am the receiveri IMP insta merchant pay (GBP):- (GLOBAL BUSHINESS PAY) (IGP) International Global Pay. (SWIFT GPI) I have an offer for all senders. If you do a transaction for 1 million or more we will give you a cash back of 75% account Id is ..6280063284.

Harpal Singh

Hi plz bing me on what’sapp #9619950407

we are having a huge fund!

I am  Receiver all wallet i have ........... donate . usd / back INR in india
   (IGP) international global pay, 
  (IMP) insta merchant pay,
  (GBP):- (GLOBAL BUSHINESS PAY)
 (SWIFTGlobal Pay GPI)
(GMT)   Global money tras
I have an offer for all senders. If you do a transaction for 1 million or more we will give you a cash back of 60% account 

Harpal Singh

Posted (edited)

all the money inside this site is fake after activate the card for receiving fund they holding account this site is fake 

Scam wallet , I already paid BTC and activate it after making withdraw I didn't receive any thing then they hold my account do active your account the steal BTC  

Edited by khaled AlZeyoudi

47 minutes ago, Moina Akter said:

We directly receive instamerchantpay.com  payment  by btc 24 to 48 hours.

Contact 

WhatsApps+8801748000877

It's not real money how you receive it

you just activate your card then will happen with you same what happened  with me they will hold it after taking your BTC 

hi  

i can receive

Guest mr. sanka

whatsapp me +94717167445

Posted (edited)

Based on my real experience, I do have active and verified account of www.instamerchantpay.com. But since I have activated account they have never paid me at my bank account or into my bitcoin wallet.

I was writing them frequent emails (info/customer care/support), they never reply back. I have already open a cyber crime case against them.

It's a crypto currency scam and my advise beware.

For those who are here and claim they are receiver they also are scammer. They will scam you once you send them funds you will never get back.

Because they will use your wallet funds to scam other people by selling them with the percentage of 50/50 or whatever will be agreed.

Most of them will ask for hard cash or they will ask for bitcoin transfer on the spot. 

I know that I lost 30k already but with this small effort I am sure someone can be saved him/herself from these scammer.

If you have any further clarification please drop me a message.

I can do my best to assist anyone, my doors are open for all.

Edited by Zakan
Due to privacy I need to remove my number.

Guest Guest question

Is this receving and sending money or bitcoin real

No long chain please. 

+971524399914 whatsapp