#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
gh124333

I urgently need\looking for an Insta Merchant Pay receiver

On 7/11/2020 at 12:45 PM, international crime control bureau said:
I am the receiveri IMP insta merchant pay (GBP):- (GLOBAL BUSHINESS PAY) (IGP) International Global Pay. (SWIFT GPI) I have an offer for all senders. If you do a transaction for 1 million or more we will give you a cash back of 75% account Id is ..6280063284.

Harpal Singh

Bhaji...Whatsapp me at email at mahamshaikh2020@gmail.com

We are sender for IMP. IGP SGP... Need to get these done. 

Thanks

3 hours ago, Maham Shaikh said:

Bhaji...Whatsapp me at email at mahamshaikh2020@gmail.com

We are sender for IMP. IGP SGP... Need to get these done. 

Thanks

Send me ur whatsapp no for swift gpi 

7 hours ago, Freddy4hogan said:

I have active and verified igp,sgp,imp and international global pay, if you can load you'll be paid withing one hour in btc,reach me on +15713931741

Mo biz (email: Mobiz8581@gmail.com) and Freddy4hogan (email: headyfreddy4u@gmail.com) are one and the same person = scammer 100% 

On 7/6/2020 at 6:51 AM, Kanat Chekenov said:

Good day! I urgently need an Insta Merchant Pay receiver, we have a huge fund, we need a receiver that can confirm your account. My name is Kanat, what is your name? I have a question for you Do you have an activated account with an activated Insta Merchant Pay card? if you have this account, can you confirm to show us your account and the letter that came to you from the service with a congratulation on the activation of your card?
My WhatsApp for operational communications is +77783634067, urgently contact me if you have a verified account!  
My email. kana1900kz@gmail.com

THIS KANAT  IS A LIAR
TIME WASTER  BULLSHITTER!!!!!PLZ DON`T WASTE YOUR TIME ON HIM!!!

On 7/6/2020 at 8:07 AM, gh124333 said:

Looking for activated account with visa card. 

Pm me whatsapp number for fast communication. 

No long chain please. 

Insta Merchant Pay is not a platform of a trustworthy and legal company but a fake website made by an amateur scammer.

On 7/7/2020 at 11:44 AM, Kanat Chekenov said:

Mr. Carnage89 I don’t know your name, I’m real, as you can see my data is real I’m on all social networks, as an active user, I’ve been deceived twice already for the first time, for the first time I’ve been deceived by an Indian, I sent him money, he didn’t make a refund for $ 30,000 yesterday I was deceived by the Brazilian and I took my word for everything, now I will check all receivers carefully without confirming the letter from the service and video demonstrating my passport and my face is better not to approach me! with Indians we will now work only on a prepaid basis! but on account of me you can call me, I’ll show you your account online during a video call, and you will see that I’m real, I don’t know about you!

you kanat or whatever name that you are going by this week are friggin scammer,liar

time waster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 hours ago, Antonio CM said:

Mo biz (email: Mobiz8581@gmail.com) and Freddy4hogan (email: headyfreddy4u@gmail.com) are one and the same person = scammer 100% 

thanks for the valuable  on these 

scammers ,we all should always

blast these people on this and other

sites!!!!

On 7/6/2020 at 8:07 AM, gh124333 said:

Looking for activated account with visa card. 

Pm me whatsapp number for fast communication. 

No long chain please. 

Insta Merchant Pay is not a platform of a trustworthy and legal company but a fake website made by an amateur scammer.

On 07.08.2020 at 17:50, pops anderson said:

ЭТОТ КАНАТ ЯВЛЯЕТСЯ ЛЖЕКОМ
ВРЕМЕНИ ОТХОДОВ БУЛШИТТЕР !!!!! Пожалуйста, не тратьте свое время на него !!!

Mr. Anderson or whatever your name is, I don’t know, I don’t know you, what would I say like that! I also want to draw your attention to the fact that I'm tired of you scammers, you just don't even want to provide us with full information about you, we have already given so much money to scammers that you can't even imagine, we are not fools, we will not send money without knowing the person, our policy now we work only with those who can instantly return our money to us, that is, we send you within 1-20 seconds, you receive money to your IMP account, respectively, I also want to receive my bitcoins on my bitcoin wallet in the same time, therefore Our more requirement is that those who want to work with us had their own free funds in bitcoins, which can be confirmed by a video with a page update, the starting amount will be small, and on your terms you will be given the money and wait for a refund in 72 hours, plus you will answer or do not answer, we do not know, this option does not suit us, so I recommend that you hold your rotten tongue, I have not deceived anyone in the network, my conscience is clear!

On 8/7/2020 at 10:21 PM, pops anderson said:

thanks for the valuable  on these 

scammers ,we all should always

blast these people on this and other

sites!!!!

Mr. Anderson or whatever your name is, I don’t know, I don’t know you, what would I say like that! I also want to draw your attention to the fact that I'm tired of you scammers, you just don't even want to provide us with full information about you, we have already given so much money to scammers that you can't even imagine, we are not fools, we will not send money without knowing the person, our policy now we work only with those who can instantly return our money to us, that is, we send you within 1-20 seconds, you receive money to your IMP account, respectively, I also want to receive my bitcoins on my bitcoin wallet in the same time, therefore Our more requirement is that those who want to work with us had their own free funds in bitcoins, which can be confirmed by a video with a page update, the starting amount will be small, and on your terms you will be given the money and wait for a refund in 72 hours, plus you will answer or do not answer, we do not know, this option does not suit us, so I recommend that you hold your rotten tongue, I have not deceived anyone in the network, my conscience is clear!

Just now, Kanat Chekenov said: