#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

I need swiftglobalpay receiver

Chandpasha

Hello I need serious and reliable swiftglobalpay receiver. Please contact me receiver with visa card associated with SGP wallet. Don't contact me With new wallet and without card. Don't ask me stupid question. And don't waist mine and your time 

I need receiver with good ratio and instant payment , only direct receiver contact me at +639152749112

Note we need higher limit receiver

Edited by Spectrum King

Guest lintan

hi does anyone know what happened the the swiftglobalpay. it seems to have been taken down. anyone has any update or how to  get in touch with them. hope this was not a scam

Guest 123456
19 hours ago, Guest manikanta said:

swiftglobalpay.com is a fraud please dont get involve inthis... its a big fraud website 

Why ? have you faced any experience ?

On 7/9/2020 at 1:43 PM, Spectrum King said:

Hello I need serious and reliable swiftglobalpay receiver. Please contact me receiver with visa card associated with SGP wallet. Don't contact me With new wallet and without card. Don't ask me stupid question. And don't waist mine and your time 

I need receiver with good ratio and instant payment , only direct receiver contact me at +639152749112

Note we need higher limit receiver

Good am contacting you 

Guest Mukul Sharma

I am a mandate for IMP and SGP Receiver in India..

Call or Whatsapp me at +91 9594215955

Best Rates and Payout in Bitcoins and RTGS.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hyderabad

SWIFTGLOBALPAY is 100% fake. beware of it. they will stole your bitcoin and they will stop your account. if you ask them they will said it's suspicious funds activity. they will ask you the proof how did you receive the funds. so nobody will help you. i have each and every screenshot which happened to me.

• 2 weeks later...