#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Ron

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By marie suarez
      HSBC GERMANY COMPANY ACCOUNT  HERE,I AM DIRECT
      ONLY REAL Unpassender Inhalt OR MANDATES THAT GOT REAL DEAL, NO WASTE TIMERS PLEASE
      GPI, MT103/202. 104, MANUAL DOWNLOADS
      IF [banned words removed] NO IS REAL NO WASTE YOUR TIME
      CAN MAKE F2F IN GERMANY IF YOU NEED
      THANKS
    • By greygh0st
      We are providing financial boost into viable projects and businesses/startups in need of capital injection through direct investment funding.
      Mail: Leofarmsllc@hotmail.com
      Whatsapp: +61279087337
    • By marie suarez
      Stripe company account available for SEPA SDD or card payments, real B2B Unpassender Inhalt contact me

• By marie suarez
      Available stripe to receive SEPA, contact me 
    • By Alexander Ozighi
      For the SEPA B2B SDD Transaction please note as follows.

1. Developer/Beneficiary gives his CIS with complete Bank Details With BO Details and His SEPA CID No.
      2. Distributor/Investor will Send Contract.
      3. Developer/Beneficiary will fill the contract take the printout and sign and seal than scan and send back. Both Distributor/Investor and Developer/beneficiary will lodge the contract to their banks for information.
      4. Developer/beneficiary will generate SEPA Mandate from his SEPA B2B portal for the first tranche hat he can collect and submit, later that he will get a PDF file from his bank by email for the generation of mandate which he needs to send along with one invoice on his letter head for the same amount. Developer/beneficiary must also send the video or the screenshots of mandate generation showing his SEPA CID No. and mandate reference no.
      5. Distributor/Investor will approve the mandate and developer/beneficiary is able to do direct debit from distributor/investor's account for the mandate generated. Developer/beneficiary also need to sign Pay Order or Payment Guarantee Letter for the repayment.
      6. Money gets credit to beneficiary's account maximum within 2 hours.
      7. Developer/beneficiary has to pay back 75% from his own money, from the same account or different account at his choice via bank transfer or via BTC and some amount by cash in Germany.
      NOTE:
      INVESTOR ONLY PLEASE!!! ... 
      Contact me immediately for this offer. 
      Dm on +2349030616666 (whatsapp) 
      Alexander 

Important Information

Terms of Use