#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

insta merchants pay receiver available

Shan

Insta merchants pay receiver available 

ratio /40:10-40:10

payout time - 24 to 48 hrs 

Start with minimum amount - 1M 

im the paymaster... with cis we not share receiver details ... scammer and time waster stay away. (If interested one conduct my mail again I tell you I’m not sharing for market receiver details) 

Return payment only wire. 

mdshasha2019@gmail.com

On 7/8/2020 at 3:06 AM, Shan said:

im the paymaster... with cis we not share receiver details ... scammer and time waster stay away. (If interested one conduct my mail again I tell you I’m not sharing for market receiver details) 

mdshasha2019@gmail.com

We have sender but face to face deal in mumbai only if ok whatsapp me 9004835525

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JORDAN
On 7/8/2020 at 3:06 AM, Shan said:

mdshasha2019@gmail.com

face to face dealing in delhi I have sender.....what’s app 8377099491 

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Etienne87
      I hate that you have to change the spelling but oh well    I have several accounts to reeceeve  ( they are mine ) and they are all in the US. I can accept up to 5 million per tranche depending on the account. I will only accept wires and SWIFTS cash transfers ( including GPI ). Lastly, I usually get 20%  and that covers me only. I do have some European contacts but the percentage will be much higher.   So here are the rules:   - No online access will be given, - No CIS will be furnished as all info contained in them will be in the contract, - I live in the States, so cannot meet unless you come over, - Not interested in IP/IP, DTC, SBLC, or those types of deals. Only wires or SWIFT'S, - If I don't answer, I'm not ignoring you, I'm just not interested, - Funds can be returned quickly ( within 24 hours in most cases ). - Can start with smaller amounts ( minimum of 25K ) as a test. - There are several ways I know that a deal is being shopped ( or the deal isn't real ), so there's another reason I may not answer. - Prefer U.S. banks as I can return funds quicker, and - Prefer non KYC deals, but will consider both. - Do NOT ask for any kind of fees.   If interested, either email me, largent at post dot com or WhatsApp me, 1-262-269-4844. Feel free to ask questions or get info. If you're acting as a broker, you will be covered.   P.S. Also have NetSpend quickpay now.   P.P.S. Don't tell me not to post this again. Several people have said they are tired of seeing the same post because nothing ever happens. Yet when I agree to their terms ( and provide bank info ), they disappear. Either piss or get off the pot!    
    • By etienne2021
      I have several accounts to re-ceive funds ( they are mine ) and they are all in the US. I can accept up to 5 million per tranche depending on the account. I will only accept wires and SWIFTS cash transfers ( including GPI ). Lastly, I usually get 20%  and that covers me only. I do have some European contacts but the percentage will be much higher.   So here are the rules:   - No online access will be given, - No CIS will be furnished as all info contained in them will be in the contract, - I live in the States, so cannot meet unless you come over, - Not interested in IP/IP, DTC, SBLC, or those types of deals. Only wires or SWIFT'S, - If I don't answer, I'm not ignoring you, I'm just not interested, - Funds can be returned quickly ( within 24 hours in most cases ). - Can start with smaller amounts ( minimum of 25K ) as a test. - There are several ways I know that a deal is being shopped ( or the deal isn't real ), so there's another reason I may not answer. - Prefer U.S. banks as I can return funds quicker, and - Prefer non KYC deals, but will consider both. - Do NOT ask for any kind of fees.   If interested, either email me, largent at post dot com or WhatsApp me, 1-262-269-4844. Feel free to ask questions or get info. If you're acting as a broker, you will be covered.   P.S. Also have NetSpend quickpay now.   P.P.S. Don't tell me not to post this again. Several people have said they are tired of seeing the same post because nothing ever happens. Yet when I agree to their terms ( and provide bank info ), they disappear. Either piss or get off the pot!
    • By Henke
      Compliments of the day respected Gentlemen, 
      This message is strictly for direct owners or their mandates
      The funding process is not carried out by ஹேக்கர்கள் and ratio will be discussed and agreed upon
      If you don’t have a trusted নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী please don’t bother to sent me a message 
      Urgently, looking for direct of wire transfer and accounts [Banned Words Removed] with big limit , both company accout or personal account
      Telegram +1 417-217-7708
    • By Etienne87
      I have several accounts to řäkošaoâ'ěćo rømƌĉ ( they are mine ) and they are all in the US. I can accept up to 5 million per tranche depending on the account. I will only accept wires and SWIFTS cash transfers ( including GPI ). Lastly, I usually get 10%  and that covers me only. I do have some European contacts but the percentage will be much higher.
      So here are the rules:
      - No online access will be given,
      - No CIS will be furnished as all info contained in them will be in the contract,
      - I live in the States, so cannot meet unless you come over,
      - Not interested in IP/IP, DTC, SBLC, or those types of deals. Only wires or SWIFT'S,
      - If I don't answer, I'm not ignoring you, I'm just not interested,
      - Funds can be returned quickly ( within 24 hours in most cases ).
      - Can start with smaller amounts ( minimum of 25K ) as a test.
      - There are several ways I know that a deal is being shopped ( or the deal isn't real ), so there's another reason I may not answer.
      - Prefer U.S. banks as I can return funds quicker, and
      - Prefer non KYC deals, but will consider both.
      - Do NOT ask for any kind of fees.
      If interested, either email me, largent at post dot com or WhatsApp me, 1-262-269-4844. Feel free to ask questions or get info. If you're acting as a broker, you will be covered.
      P.S. Also have NetSpend quickpay now.
      P.P.S. Don't tell me not to post this again. Several people have said they are tired of seeing the same post because nothing ever happens. Yet when I agree to their terms ( and provide bank info ), they disappear. Either piss or get off the pot!!
    • By Alan Gross
      We offer the deposit/trustee/escrow paymaster bank accounts

Canada, USA, Bahamas, Panama, Spain, Great Britain, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Malta, Switzerland, Denmark, Monaco, Czech Republic, Bulgaria,Austria, Cyprus, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Mauritius, India, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea, Australia, South Africa and another onshore and offshore locations.

rawmarket@hotmail.com

Important Information

Terms of Use