#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

iF you have a USAA bank account or any credit union account from the US or any bank account from the USA, please contact me on WhatsApp, +16195971284. this a guaranteed $100,000 deal for a USAA bank account. first day instant reflection of $50,000, next instant reflection of another 50,000 dollars. contact me now if you have any. also I am urgently needing a Penfed credit union, BECU credit union and state employees credit union. if you have any of this, then we have more than a long term deal, we have a long term successful deals.

On 7/8/2020 at 3:25 PM, Amari stringfield said:

iF you have a USAA bank account or any credit union account from the US or any bank account from the USA, please contact me on WhatsApp, +16195971284. this a guaranteed $100,000 deal for a USAA bank account. first day instant reflection of $50,000, next instant reflection of another 50,000 dollars. contact me now if you have any. also I am urgently needing a Penfed credit union, BECU credit union and state employees credit union. if you have any of this, then we have more than a long term deal, we have a long term successful deals.

i have a federal credit union my business LLC  acct. for over 20 yr here in the united states 

also have a PAYPAL BUSINESS ACCT set up.plz contact me via my whatsapp +18176069734

email raoilandgas953@gmail.com

On 7/8/2020 at 3:25 PM, Amari stringfield said:

plz call me  asap whatsapp

+18176069734

15 hours ago, Puneet Kashyap said:

Beware of this guy Amari stringfield he is scammer. He has stolen my BTC . 

So don't work this bloody bastard .

thank you thank you for that info ok !

fyi but i`m real and i have a wells fargo acct and a business paypal acct here in the states for real esenders

15 hours ago, Puneet Kashyap said:

Beware of this guy Amari stringfield he is scammer. He has stolen my BTC . 

So don't work with this bloody bastard .

I will make it clear one more time if you are not ready to make money please don't come to drop negative comments on my posts allow those who are willing to work to make their money 

Guest Amari Stringfield
54 minutes ago, Puneet Kashyap said:

U are thief . U have stolen money . So u bloody bastard . I will not leave u bull shit

Plz all guys  beware of this guy. He is scammer. 

You’re a big fool I say again 

U are thief . U have stolen money . So u bloody bastard . I will not leave u bull shit

Plz all guys  beware of this guy. He is scammer. 

i have all chat of this scammer . I can show to everyone his chat . He cheated me . He is making fool to everyone . He is bull shit and bloody bastard . U r slumdog