#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Ктт

Vic

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Roxa donas
      The financial market is closing soon for the year if you still have any project to fund my bank officer can do an mt103 wire to your নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী total trench is €200m... No African নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী and no India নিষিদ্ধ সামগ্রী please
      Contact me on +1(657) 464-7562
    • By Freddy4hogan
      If you can send a call back cash that can stay for 7days, do hit me up now for a big deal,we can start as low as possible,ans everything we go on fine,. Do contact me on chat or mail me.
      Headyfreddy4u@gmail.com. or call my line +15713931741
    • By Dera Ik
      I provide these Забаронены змест

1) HSBC Bank USA
      2) Bank BNI (TT Cash Transfer, Single Customer Credit Transfer)
      3) HSBC UK also available for MT103 Cash Transfers(F2f is possible in London after [banned words removed] provides POF and CIS)
      4) Barclays UK available to receive cash transfers and TELEX/KTT
      5) National Bank of Foreign Economic Activity Of The Republic of Uzbekistan available to receive TELEX/KTT
      6) Also receive *DTC* 
      7) RABO Bank Netherland
      😎 ING Bank Netherland
      👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
      Above accounts are not for manual downloads.
      9) Have active Transfer Wise accounts 
      10) *BG and SLBC* from Bank available for lease or Purchase (Barclay's, Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse, HSBC). We have two Bank Providers:  Switzerland and Netherlands, both offer Fresh Cut SBCL Leasing. I also have negotiated up to 10 days to pay the Leasing fee after the MT760 is sent. This allows the investor to Monetize, enter into Trade and get their first profits before needing to pay the cost. What they need to know is that the Pre-Advice is sent after the UNDERTAKING AGREEMENT is provided,  not before.
        There is a bank Pre-advice fee, transmission charges ( Swift MT799) and fee is according to Bank instrument face value and payment is made directly to ISSUER bank.
       *PS...LIQUIDATION/PRE-ADVICE FEE IS ONLY PAID UPON RECEIPT OF THE RWA UNDERTAKING GUARANTY*
       _This is what the fee is. In fact it’s an advanced fee that is repaid back by the issuing bank upon receiving the Leasing or Purchase cost._
      Whatsapp: https://wa.me/message/TUC3X47XPSGRO1
    • By Ccloader
      FTP manuel Dowload receive r available in Moroccan bank, 100% sure payout, government ties for authorization and clearance. Window open for next week. Real sennder needed!! Mt199 IS A MUST (NO UPFRONT) test accepted.
      I never waste my time with these deals 99.9% fail with no payout but this is deadly serious and one time opportunity with big operators to handle transaction and also cover in place to make fund clear. Payout is guaranteed with no blockage. First come first serve for only 1 [banned words removed].
      Direct message me or leave your telegram.
    • By Forex Dox
      Can you receive a KTT Key Tested Telex (not Swift) transfer  from Cyprus for our group on an account somewhere? 

Important Information

Terms of Use