#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

my  direct direct receiver is in the u.k.

his banks are Lloyds of London

and Natwest.cash only transaction

ratio as follows

60%  sender 

30% receiver close 

10% me ,Richard receiver side close

also can do IPG GPI,MT104 % DTC

plz contact me via my whatsapp 

here in the  states +18176069734

plz if this isn`t for you plz no negative 

comments just don`t reply!this isn`t 

for all!!

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SAM DH
      Hello ,
      We are urgently looking for a genuine and serious receiver for these two Banks.  For our DD to the Receivers, we would like to receive an official CIS from the Receiver.  The total amount is € 500,000,000 five hundred million euros.  It is an MT103 CASH TRANSFER.
      NEED BANK: 
      DB BANK from Singapore
      JP Morgan Europe
      Whats-app : +1 5099551132
    • By pops anderson
      i have a mt104 receiver in the U.K.
      his bank accts are with 
       London Lloyds of London & Natwest
      cash cash cash no credit transaction
      ratio as follows
      55% sender
      7.5% sender mandate/intermediaries /you
      30% receiver close
      7.5% me Richard receiver side close
      plz contact me via my whatsapp in the states +18176069734
      be direct or be gone ,no daisy chain brokers!!thank you ,
      Richard
      p.s. also can do all mt103 formats  as long as they are all cash transactions same ratio as mt104
    • By Johnsingh77
      I have accounts holders with the following: 
        HSBCnet accounts with 5m,10m, 150m trigger limits HSBC Corporates with 50m daily auth limit RBS/Natwest Banklines 350k, 2m, 10m per transaction limits and can get many more. Santandar and Lloyds Corporates with no respective limits.    All accounts have GBP, some have EURO and USD too.   There are too many time waisters, people claiming to be senders that do not perform and hold onto account for weeks without any success and quite frankly I'm fed up.    I need a DIRECT SENDER who can do direct wire transfers or incoive jobs, or their direct mandate to contact me with details about the job, % given back, any proof of their capabilities and WhatsApp contact number!   No middles please, I know its a dick move but I've been to so many meetings, so many people claiming this and that but nothing ever happens.    Email: jowix77@protonmail.com   Thanks
    • By Alex Cohan
      Hello Guys,

I hop you are well.

I have a question, I have a sender (MT103 collateral ) based in Germany to UK and he wants to send 100m euros and he is asking once I have received the funds within 72 hours I have to send 50m (50%) to another bank account and save the other 50m(50%) will be investment and business expander in London.

I was wondering is this a normal situation? Am I going to be in trouble if I send the first 50% to another account?
      He kept saying the funds are clean and also it will be checked by Euroclear and the banks for money laundering purposes.

So, by saying those words he is trying to give me insurances that the money and the fund is safe as the funds are collateral and the source of money is obvious.

I have a business NatWest account and I am very new in this field. not sure what to do in order to open the door for this business opportunity.
      MIs this true my bank account will be freeze when i receive this payment?  What are the taxes for this kind of transfer? What are the issues am I going to face from the UK governments to receive such a large amount? Is there any issues to send the 50% of the money to another account within 72 hours? They are asking me to get in touch with my bank officer and get his signature before we proceed with this contract.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thank you all for your time to read my post here.

Have a lovely time

All the best 
      Alex
    • By Jay007
      LOADING THE FOLLOWING UK ACCOUNTS linked with either Coinbase, Coinburp, Uphold or Blockchain:
      METRO, LLOYDS, HALIFAX, RBS, NATWEST
      BOTH BUSINESS & PERSONAL DROPS NEEDED ASAP FOR LOADING! Online access is required for loading!

Important Information

Terms of Use