ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0502021300200519

RECEIVER:
COMPANY NAME: AZM CHEMICAL COMPANY
BANK NAME: HSBC TRINKAUS & BURKHARDT
ACCOUNT NAME:AZM CHEMICAL COMPANY

IF YOU KNOW THE SENDER CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP: +971 58 613 2118

• 10 months later...
Guest Dilip

I have an inquiry from Abdiel whitby consultants for a business deal. Is this a genuine Co with genuine Bank ac with HSBC-Germany?

Please reply to +97150 6573981

Dilip

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Alexander Ozighi
      ANY UNCOMPLETED JOBS WITH AZM CHEMICALS COMPANY DM ME IMMEDIATELY FOR CASHOUT! 
      Hello guys/senders, 
      I have a good news for all senders with pending transfer cases with this receiver - AZM CHEMICAL COMPANY with HSBC GERMANY. 
      My Boss is DIRECT MANDATE  working with this receiver of HSBC Germany and he my Boss is also a friend with the Chairman Group of Directors, HSBC GERMANY. 
      He is a great billionaire who is also a receiver for any type of manual downloads and also an IMF certified receiver.
      It's only few receivers in the world had such privileged clearance and ranking for financial services. 
      With the challenges imposed recently against many of these senders HSBC Germany to this receiver - AZM CHEMICALS. So my boss have decided to be of help to all those senders who have done several transactions with this receiver and could in one way or the other couldn't complete their transactions should be please dm me on my WhatsApp for the best ways to progress with those blocked deals. 
      Note:
      Normally, when a transfer is successfully done in favour of a receiving client whether on KYC or NON-KYC, the sender is supposed to declare the funds as the rightful owner within 72 hours. Or else the funds after 72 hours upon no declaration will be tagged as suspicious funds and when that happens and nothing happens or was done, the funds will be send to the central bank Treasury account of the country's government as the new owned. This is so by the banking rules and regulations. 
      Anyway, we are here to be of help when such ignorance was exercised on the part of the sender. 
      Dm me for immediate attention when you happened to be a victim of circumstance like this. 
      We will help you with all the necessary security clearance and IMF support to pull out the funds with the help of my Boss and at the same time an IMF certified agent and a friend of HSBC Chairman. 
      REQUIREMENTS:
      There are requirements that will be needed to pull out such funds in favour of the sender and those request are hereby highlighted as stated below:
      KYC or NON-KYC:
      1) sanitized HSBC black copy 
      2) screenshot of the transaction slip 
      3) original swift customer's version copy
      4) all other copies and documents to declare ownership, the rightful and legitimate sender of the funds. 
      All is juicy for all senders with is such cases from henceforth!  
      Regards, 
      Alexander 
      +2349030616666 

Important Information

Terms of Use