#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY

Only genuine senders please - MT103 (all types) FTP and STP mode ; Swift GPI with/without code automatic/manual ; Alliance Lite2 ; IPIP/IPID (from october 2020) ; KTT wire cash transfer ; Target2

I have a receiver source for:

• MT103 (all types) FTP and STP mode
  • Swift GPI with/without code, automatic/manual
  • Alliance Lite2
  • IPIP/IPID (from october 2020)
  • KTT wire cash transfer
  • Target2

No broker chain here. The same I expect from you (no brokers in between) unless I´m allowed to get in contact with sending company direct. Just once for verification only.

Regards

Timo

Edited by global networker
On 7/27/2020 at 7:07 PM, global networker said:

No broker chain here !

If you are a broker, please only contact me if you can accept, that we can contact later on ,within the process, the sender and or senders mandate direct. If you disagree, please don´t contact me. Even me I will step back once I did my pre-check. Every broker, if any, will be considered in (IMFPDA, PGL) and will get his commission accordingly. Don´t worry please.

Dear Sirs,

I am working for an institution (bank group) specialized on RECEIVING high finance transactions, located in Germany and with branches in 10 countries around the globe.

Types of transfer we can receive and provide receivers for:

• Alliance Lite2
  • IPIP/IPID
  • KTT wire cash transfer
  • Target2

We don´t do DTC or SEPA B2B!

The bank process the orders and provide receivers for your sender. I am just the first contact and do the pre-check (sender details, documents etc.). Once my pre-check is done, then you as a sender or mandate will be in direct contact with the bank group and your own consultant.

I am interested to keep the contact chain short as you see, in order to speed things up and avoid misunderstandings or delays.

Many deals already done succesful by this institution.

Regards

Timo

Dear Timo,.                                          greetings to your reputable organization. My names are Godwin Agi from Nigeria.                 I have in my custody here a PGL and a DOA for urgent signing and return.                                                  The clause are an ip/ip transfer procedure.                                           The sender want it either in uk, or any other part of Europe excluding Germany. If possible, Asia Africa or other parts of the world.              The sharing is, 50 percent for the receiver, 45 percent tor sender and 5 percent for me who is the consultant Next yo mandate.            Kindly send me a Mail through okwuteagi@gmail.com, or watsaap me here, +2358169616262.                             Its urgent okay.                                  Regards, Godwin Agi.

• 2 weeks later...

No broker chain here !

If you are a broker, please only contact me if you can accept, that we can contact later on ,within the process, the sender and or senders mandate direct. If you disagree, please don´t contact me. Even me I will step back once I did my pre-check. Every broker, if any, will be considered in (IMFPDA, PGL) and will get his commission accordingly. Don´t worry please.

Dear Sirs,

I am working for an institution (bank group) specialized on RECEIVING high finance transactions, located in Germany and with branches in 10 countries around the globe.

• Alliance Lite2
  • IPIP/IPID
  • KTT wire cash transfer
  • Target2

The bank process the orders and provide receivers for your sender. I am just the first contact and do the pre-check (sender details, documents etc.). Once my pre-check is done, then you as a sender or mandate will be in direct contact with the bank group and your own consultant.

I am interested to keep the contact chain short as you see, in order to speed things up and avoid misunderstandings or delays.

Regards

Timo

alliance 2 sender mandate email 19765june at gmail

No broker chain here !

Dear Sirs,

• Alliance Lite2
  • IPIP/IPID
  • KTT wire cash transfer
  • Target2

Regards

Timo

Am a consultant and I am in connection with a genuine KYC IPIP Bank to Bank sender, please send me your whatsapp number in my inbox  so we can discuss immediately 

Guest sergey.bgv

No broker chain here !

Dear Sirs,

• Alliance Lite2
  • IPIP/IPID
  • KTT wire cash transfer
  • Target2

Regards

Timo

target 2 sender mandate email sergey.bgv at protonmail dot com 

Guest Alper

We're direct senders and we are looking for alliance lite 2 accessibility. If you interest about us please make some connection via my email address.

alperrsanli@gmail.com

• global networker changed the title to Only genuine senders please - MT103 (all types) FTP and STP mode ; Swift GPI with/without code automatic/manual ; Alliance Lite2 ; IPIP/IPID (from october 2020) ; KTT wire cash transfer ; Target2
  • 1 month later...