#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
Josef HOPFINGER

I credit instamerchant pay in exchange for bitcoins.  I only take bitcoins.  WhatsApp: +32460213450

Hello everybody 

We instamerchantpay creditors 

We only exchange IMP with BTC

Daily Price 

1 BTC = 10,000 IMP

We take Bitcoin first in our wallet then exchange to IMP  to your wallet instamerchantpay

The transaction in make within 15 min

Minimum BTC deal is 1 BTC

Up to 2,000,000 IMP daily 

Please we don't deal with non professional or scammers or just this fake fraud system 

For WhatsApp contact 

On 8/1/2020 at 8:13 PM, Dark Devil Web said:

Hello everybody 

We instamerchantpay creditors 

We only exchange IMP with BTC

Daily Price 

1 BTC = 10,000 IMP

We take Bitcoin first in our wallet then exchange to IMP  to your wallet instamerchantpay

The transaction in make within 15 min

Minimum BTC deal is 1 BTC

Up to 2,000,000 IMP daily 

Please we don't deal with non professional or scammers or just this fake fraud system 

For WhatsApp contact 

This is an offer by a scammer and thief ! 
Be careful and don't send BTC first !

On 7/30/2020 at 1:29 PM, Josef HOPFINGER said:

I credit instamerchant pay in exchange for bitcoins.  I only take bitcoins.  WhatsApp: +32460213450

This is an offer by a scammer and thief ! 
Be careful and don't send BTC first !

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Raoul Robert DIMITRIO PIRE
      *I need a reliable IMP receiver who has a BTC available in his wallet to pay out immediately once funds get to him*

*(1) I will send a test transaction with $1000 he will confirm it and send me a screenshot that he has confirmed the money*
      *(2) He will send me his BTC wallet video or screenshot that he has BTC available to pay out immediately funds get to him*
      *(3) we can start with 50k or 100k for a trial*
      *(4) Once the transaction is successful in less than an hour I will increase the amount to 1m+*

*NOTE* If you don't have BTC available already in your wallet to pay out immediately am not interested in doing any transaction with u Thank you And God bless the Hustle.
      WhatsApp : +3197005031861
    • By Azeez Gupta
      Offline machine available any genuine sender or loader contact me this time not possible face to face if any people working online then contact me
      I will give machine video with your code

Send your small data minimum 500$ I will give you machine and slip lattest video with your code

Contact me on my email azeezgupta777@gmail.com
    • By Azeez Gupta
      Offline machine available any genuine sender or loader contact me this time not possible face to face if any people working online then contact me
      I will give machine video with your code
      Send your small data minimum 500$ I will give you machine and slip lattest video with your code
      Contact me on my email azeezgupta777@gmail.com
    • By Jay007
      I NEED THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNTS FOR LOADING ASAP!
      Monzo, Revolut, all Uk highstreet bank accounts linked with Coinbase or not! ALSO NEED, US BANK ACCOUNTS... 
      PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU WON’T GIVE ONLINE ACCESS!!! I NEED ACCESS FOR LOADS! 100% GUARANTEED LOADER!
      REPLY BACK WITH YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER!!!
    • By Josef HOPFINGER
      I don't want an instamerchantpay receiver.  I did say that I am not looking for a receiver.  I am looking for people who want to credit their instamerchantpay or Swift global pay account in exchange for bitcoins.  I only take bitcoin.  You pay me and I top you up.  I don't want a catcher.  I want people who already have bitcoin.  If you are not ready with your bitcoins, do not write to me.  I've been robbed enough by the receivers.  WhatsApp: +32460213450