#O9C4COM | WORLD GROUPS COMMUNITY
JOSIAH MICHAEL

0.5BTC FOR SALES URGENTLY

I have 0.5BTC For sell to ready buyers. I am the direct owner with all proof and video. I want to sell out the bitcoin immediately and accept paypal as means of payment as well. Kindly contact me and we can make transaction after agree on price. please don't send me message if you are looking for free btc or person to scam their BTC.

Email to:   hectagon2020@gmail.com

2 hours ago, JOSIAH MICHAEL said:

I have 0.5BTC For sell to ready buyers. I am the direct owner with all proof and video. I want to sell out the bitcoin immediately and accept paypal as means of payment as well. Kindly contact me and we can make transaction after agree on price. please don't send me message if you are looking for free btc or person to scam their BTC.

i can give u any number of Cash Against BTC to any where. I am located in india. and I charge 10 % per BTC to encash amount. Transfer Charges will be little extra or can pay by paypal too., Whats app me  +918000000221

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Chinni P.
      Dear Members, 
      We are Leading company who can give BTC , Paypal , RTGS or Cash against Any Wallet. 
      Minimum 72 Hours to payout. ( some time wallet is bouncing back )  
      Diff Wallet Diff Commissions applied. 
      We are based in Vadodara, Gujarat, INDIA. 
      Feel free to contact. 
      Regards,
      Chinni P.
      ( Chinni252525@Gmail.com )
    • By Ryan1984
      SELLING 90 BTC DISCOUNTED
      PROCESS VIA ESCROW SERVICE COINSAVR.COM / EUROPEAN BANK WIRE ACCEPTED
      ryan.cuthbertuk@gmail.com / whatsapp : +225 78 55 76 64
    • By JOSIAH MICHAEL

• By JOSIAH MICHAEL
      I have 0.5BTC For sell to ready buyers. I am the direct owner with all proof and video. I want to sell out the bitcoin immediately and accept paypal as means of payment as well. Kindly contact me and we can make transaction after agree on price.

• By JOSIAH MICHAEL
      I have 0.5BTC For sell to ready buyers. I am the direct owner with all proof and video. I want to sell out the bitcoin immediately and accept paypal as means of payment as well. Kindly contact me and we can make transaction after agree on price.